HumperDoo

Apr 18, 2020
I was thinking if DPC wanted to be really evil, he would make Episode 9 dual protagonist. Imagine how fucked up you could make the story if given response choices for both Fuckface and Zoey:

View attachment 2233815
View attachment 2233817
View attachment 2233819
View attachment 2233820

I can see if I had control of both characters, they could potentially start fucking on the park bench or Zoey would smash her skateboard across his face. I don't see a way I could discipline myself for a middle ground.
for her being 90 pounds soaking wet that boards insanely long :ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I was thinking if DPC wanted to be really evil, he would make Episode 9 dual protagonist. Imagine how fucked up you could make the story if given response choices for both Fuckface and Zoey:

View attachment 2233815
View attachment 2233817
View attachment 2233819
View attachment 2233820

I can see if I had control of both characters, they could potentially start fucking on the park bench or Zoey would smash her skateboard across his face. I don't see a way I could discipline myself for a middle ground.
I notice one detail every time I look at this preview. How tall is Zoey? They look about the same height here, MC is about 6 feet (180). Either it's just a bad render, or Zoey is just huge, even taller than Jill and Sage.
I did not notice such gigantism in her during the Interlude.

• Wow
Reactions: felicemastronzo

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I notice one detail every time I look at this preview. How tall is Zoey? They look about the same height here, MC is about 6 feet (180). Either it's just a bad render, or Zoey is just huge, even taller than Jill and Sage.
Zoey has come prepared, she's wearing fuck-me pumps.

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Since the whole interlude is from Zoey's perspective, I wouldn't have minded some more romantic paths for her. Maybe Bret? Idk, some might consider it approaching NTR once you're back in character (even though you're not dating Zoey). But personally I played the interlude so long after finishing Season 2 that it was basically a new game altogether. Can't wait for S3!!!
Bruh why do you want that? People complain about render number and development time and you people keep wanting weird things. Also, why bert? He doesn't even go well with her personality. Zoey seems more like a lesbian kinda guy, she looks like she would have fucked Emma dry for some reason

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
the height ratios between the various characters are quite random, when they interact with MC they are shorter than him but in the same order of size, then they meet each other and you find out that they are David and Goliath

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Yea that's definitely something about the game I find weird sometimes. The heights are inconsistent with what's described or sometimes even inconsistent from one scene to another.
I hope that not working on the custom renders anymore will give DPC the chance for a little more QC on the consistency of renders. I'm about to beat a dead horse but I mean just look at Jill.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

View attachment 2233815
View attachment 2233817
View attachment 2233819
View attachment 2233820

Oh, well. Back to waiting for the update...

View attachment 2233831
Episode 10- double trouble

• Red Heart
Reactions: mnotwoke and OFT

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
So on my replay to refresh the ol noggin on whats going on, I went full dik because its the most fun and funnier route. I notice the prego test at the end of 8 and im thinking it's one of the male side character that impregnated one of the side female characters. I only say that because in my dik route mc banged everyone except Bella,sage,jill,josy and maya. I'm thinking either Derek and Ashley or Tommy and his gf whats her face.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
So on my replay to refresh the ol noggin on whats going on, I went full dik because its the most fun and funnier route. I notice the prego test at the end of 8 and im thinking it's one of the male side character that impregnated one of the side female characters. I only say that because in my dik route mc banged everyone except Bella,sage,jill,josy and maya. I'm thinking either Derek and Ashley or Tommy and his gf whats her face.
Might also just be a scene from the past or something. Like MC's mom or Bella if her tragic past involves a kid. I feel like DPC likes to do shit like that. Always either red herrings or heavy-handed foreshadowing that makes you think they're also red herrings.

Reactions: Dr.Brule
Jan 16, 2022
I noticed that AGNES (the old lady the MC takes care in the elderly home) mentions she has a greedy son who dropped her there, and she is clinging to life so he can't get the inheritance.

I think her full name will be found to be Agnes Burke, and in the future episodes a chick MC bonds with her and she places him in her will (which could be disputed due to dementia), which would be a fuck you to Burke.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes