Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
:ROFLMAO:
Yes ! I had similar thoughts, with the Crime scene, and the blood in the tub, and then the lights goes off. Maybe that's what MC and Sage and Quinn comes up with, with some fun murder mystery spooky game or something.:unsure:
And a perfect way to write Tommy out, when his 'fake' death turns out to be an actual murder! Thr path to MC president on a silver platter.
! But it was an easy mistake to make, you two have such a similar style of posting... :p
Now I know that has to be a joke, OFT is hilarious, especially with his screencaps. Dalli is an ape flinging poo at the wall and hoping something sticks.
Which country is DPC from?Which time zone is he in?
I believe he is in Sweden.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
And a perfect way to write Tommy out, when his 'fake' death turns out to be an actual murder! Thr path to MC president on a silver platter.
But wouldn't be more satisfying if we, ourself , pushing out Tommy from his VP role? :unsure:, we are basically halfway to do it anyway:ROFLMAO:.
but I can see your point too, if he suddenly dies, its spare us from some drama:ROFLMAO: :unsure:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yea that's definitely something about the game I find weird sometimes. The heights are inconsistent with what's described or sometimes even inconsistent from one scene to another.
I hope that not working on the custom renders anymore will give DPC the chance for a little more QC on the consistency of renders. I'm about to beat a dead horse but I mean just look at Jill.
When I look at the proportions of Jill's body, especially in the shots where she is with Josy. I have the impression that a male model was used for Jill. She's just huge, and she has broad shoulders. If I didn't know that the game is quite "vanilla", I would have thought that Jill is a girl with a "surprise".:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: allanl9020142

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
When I look at the proportions of Jill's body, especially in the shots where she is with Josy. I have the impression that a male model was used for Jill. She's just huge, and she has broad shoulders. If I didn't know that the game is quite "vanilla", I would have thought that Jill is a girl with a "surprise".:LOL:
Io8PxS.gif

Jill is a goblin giantess, but a male model wouldn't have those curves. If DPC could have just fixed her face then we'd limit our teasing to the purely flawed personality, instead of mocking a goblin for using so much makeup.

Someday she might even serve as a great wingman, but as an LI, egads no. If nothing else, she's on my list of people too stupid to fuck based solely on the "What do I do?" moment when she finally gives it up to Fuckface.

Seriously? 10 minutes ago you were worried about pregnancy. You followed up by not asking him to use a condom, and now he's going to whitewash your interior with a pressure blaster, and you don't for a moment think "Wait, this is a bad idea"?

Ignoring all of the other times she has completely ignored MC's wishes, this is where she forgets to do what she thinks is best?

This is why you can never eliminate the goblins in D&G, they're always breeding.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
A little fly in the ointment. 2,000 out of 5,000 renders will be dedicated to freeroams, that is, 3,000 renders will be dedicated directly to the plot, taking into account branching.
It will be what I was afraid of. The whole episode is essentially one big freeroam.
The freeroam is certainly an unwieldy presence, but that is not to say that it cannot serve to advance some plot in a meaningful way

Reactions: allanl9020142

kiki013

Jan 12, 2021
Seriously? 10 minutes ago you were worried about pregnancy. You followed up by not asking him to use a condom, and now he's going to whitewash your interior with a pressure blaster, and you don't for a moment think "Wait, this is a bad idea"?
Well, trust me, that is realistic. Frightingly so.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 2234788

Jill is a goblin giantess, but a male model wouldn't have those curves. If DPC could have just fixed her face then we'd limit our teasing to the purely flawed personality, instead of mocking a goblin for using so much makeup.

Someday she might even serve as a great wingman, but as an LI, egads no. If nothing else, she's on my list of people too stupid to fuck based solely on the "What do I do?" moment when she finally gives it up to Fuckface.

Ignoring all of the other times she has completely ignored MC's wishes, this is where she forgets to do what she thinks is best?

This is why you can never eliminate the goblins in D&G, they're always breeding.
The sex scene with Jill will always seem creepy to me. I once talked about this already, they both behave like two virgins, which is especially strange on the part of the MC, who before this scene could fuck a dozen girls.
By the way, the moment in the condom also surprised me. Except that the MC never uses them, which is stupid.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
I noticed that AGNES (the old lady the MC takes care in the elderly home) mentions she has a greedy son who dropped her there, and she is clinging to life so he can't get the inheritance.

I think her full name will be found to be Agnes Burke, and in the future episodes a chick MC bonds with her and she places him in her will (which could be disputed due to dementia), which would be a fuck you to Burke.
That would be a total mindfuck for both son and grandson :p

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I noticed that AGNES (the old lady the MC takes care in the elderly home) mentions she has a greedy son who dropped her there, and she is clinging to life so he can't get the inheritance.

I think her full name will be found to be Agnes Burke, and in the future episodes a chick MC bonds with her and she places him in her will (which could be disputed due to dementia), which would be a fuck you to Burke.
The joke is so Stephen Burke isn't really greedy. He does lick ass to land business, but he also donates money. Furthermore, the conversation because of the Chad attack on the MC shows us so Stephen is actually calm and level-headed. Stephen is not a hardliner.

I think rather, so that your son, the grandfather of the MC is. In terms of age, it could fit. Lynette would be about 40 years old, her father could be about 60 years old, and then Agnes could make it 80 years old. What we know about Lynette's father is that he is also greedy and stingy. He also does not want to support his grandson, as we learned from Neil. I would not be surprised if such a person would also put his own mother in a nursing home.

Agnes said something:
MC: "I’m here to entertain you."
Agnes: "Like a monkey."

Who makes a monkey face while taking a picture? Lynette. Did Lynette always make her grandma Agnes laugh with a monkey face and entertain her with it. Now it's the MC's turn to make his great grandma laugh and entertain her.

The inheritance thing could be true, except with the difference so that Agnes disinherits her son, Lynette's father, and leaves everything to her great-grandson, the MC. Karma for Lynette's father. What he did to the MC, he now gets done to him.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Freeroam is a cheap way to stretch the game than DPC is constantly doing, trying to justify a year of development. I am sure with these 2 freerooms, the game will be huge in volume, but poor in content. The problem is that all the last riddles of the game were revealed at the very end, almost before the credits, and I see no reason for DPC not to use it again. I can imagine the ending where Burke, for example, calls Vinnie or meets Quinn in the park and then : to be continued. See you next fall, lol.
It depends on what you put into it. The mega freeroam of the eighth chapter was pretty empty from a plot point of view, the others were more integrated. Perhaps the fifth was the most integrated

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
The joke is so Stephen Burke isn't really greedy. He does lick ass to land business, but he also donates money. Furthermore, the conversation because of the Chad attack on the MC shows us so Stephen is actually calm and level-headed. Stephen is not a hardliner.

I think rather, so that your son, the grandfather of the MC is. In terms of age, it could fit. Lynette would be about 40 years old, her father could be about 60 years old, and then Agnes could make it 80 years old. What we know about Lynette's father is that he is also greedy and stingy. He also does not want to support his grandson, as we learned from Neil. I would not be surprised if such a person would also put his own mother in a nursing home.

Agnes said something:
MC: "I’m here to entertain you."
Agnes: "Like a monkey."

Who makes a monkey face while taking a picture? Lynette. Did Lynette always make her grandma Agnes laugh with a monkey face and entertain her with it. Now it's the MC's turn to make his great grandma laugh and entertain her.

The inheritance thing could be true, except with the difference so that Agnes disinherits her son, Lynette's father, and leaves everything to her great-grandson, the MC. Karma for Lynette's father. What he did to the MC, he now gets done to him.
That too would be a mindfuck, either way. wether she is a Burke or our grand grandmom, there is some justice served and im all for it if any of those theories become true :D

Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It depends on what you mean by the plot. In my opinion, there is no plot in the game as such. There are character arcs, there are mini-plots and there are end-to-end storylines to which the whole season is dedicated and which are independent of each other. For example, going to college and the Diks and restoring the mansion are two independent storylines. The game can be safely started from the second season, and the player will not lose anything.
In this regard, the game is a classic romantic sitcom in which the plot is served in portions, and most of the time is devoted to relationships, humor and how the characters cope with comical situations.
For me, an event is important from a storytelling point of view when it marks a before and after in the succession of events.

If it completely exhausts its function immediately it is just a filler. And this regardless of whether I like it or not

The rebound guy for now is just a filler, Tybalt's blackmail is not.

The sum of the characters' stories, of the personal arcs, creates the overall story

Reactions: sava75
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes