shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Don't be so obtuse. I was clearly referring to the interlude being of little worth or importance to the rest of this game. If you think this whole game is trivial why are you here ?
You think any of the games on this site are not trivial? They're just fucking games, a literal waste of time. Luckily we all have time to waste. BaDIK is just light entertainment. It's not important in the slightest to anyone except DPC since it earns him a living. Doesn't mean we can't enjoy it and get obsessed over the trivial bs the game is littered with. But if DPC just dumped the game tomorrow and said, "Sorry, got burned out". We'd just go, "Fucking cunt!" and then get on with the less trivial things in our lives.

But in the context of the game, and the return of Zoey, the Interlude is not trivial to her character's existence. It's no more trivial than all the other random bullshit that has made up the last 8 episodes.

It was arguably just longer than it needed to be.

When I look at the proportions of Jill's body, especially in the shots where she is with Josy. I have the impression that a male model was used for Jill. She's just huge, and she has broad shoulders. If I didn't know that the game is quite "vanilla", I would have thought that Jill is a girl with a "surprise".:LOL:
You don't remember lemonfreak? :ROFLMAO:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Wow! Interesting. I thought that he is somewhere from USA...
No one from the US I'm from speaks like them. :) I would have put money on him being British. Lots and lots of "a bit", "a moment", "well apostrophe", "I mean" that you associate with a writer that's from the UK. That's not a slur, I'm kind of an anglophile myself, I just don't care for the little quirks.

Reactions: beef-devourer

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Okay Guys, You knew This was Coming , I knew This was Coming, Everyone knew This was Coming... :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2234904
View attachment 2234905

Anyway, let's Speed this up, because Friday probably gonna be Busy so our little, trip down to memory lane with Josy part 4 is, here (y)
View attachment 2234908
View attachment 2234910
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2234925
View attachment 2234927
Josy wears white pants..... You know what this means. :Kappa:

Aug 12, 2020
No one from the US I'm from speaks like them. :) I would have put money on him being British. Lots and lots of "a bit", "a moment", "well apostrophe", "I mean" that you associate with a writer that's from the UK. That's not a slur, I'm kind of an anglophile myself, I just don't care for the little quirks.
In many schools, it is British English that is studied. And to be sure in your phrase there are used a lot of "I mean","a bit",etc.

Aug 12, 2020
Anyway, he's definitely from Sweden, am I right?

Reactions: Dr. FuckFace
Dec 19, 2019
Being A DIK is released on December 16.
How did I prepare for the release of the big update?

What will I do before the game:

Reinstalling Windows 10
Installing the game on a virgin system is clean.
Took a vacation from December 16 to December 23
Overclocking the processor
I will buy stupidly in patreon without a discount
I will start playing on the day of release
I'll go to bed at 21-00 and get a good night's sleep on December 15
I will order delicious food, probably shish kebab, or maybe something else ...
Plus the Red Bull energy drink is the most expensive of the usual ones.
I'll download the latest drivers, and read how much my video card will suck.
I will tolerate bugs because I understand that the build of the game 1.0 will be tough.
I'll turn off my phone, and notifications are everywhere.
A 10-15 hour session is planned, if the game technically allows.
I will configure the game for 1-2 hours (to choose the optimal settings)
:LUL:

I'm not going to jerk off because I have to feel this game with my heart not my penis

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes