Brocolli666

Jun 6, 2020
AFAIK, Gofile has the fastest download server. If you're experiencing server overload, you may use . It completely ignores the overload and still download what's on the link. Hope it helps.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I thought this was coming out at the end of the month, I still have one playthough I haven't finished for my "non" main girls route for Quinn, Jade, and Camila without feeling guilty, lol.

lemonsqueezie

Dec 7, 2022
i like the game, i just hate the mini games, to me feels like when you are trapped with someone you really hate and cant get out anytime soon

but the free roam is the worst part
I can surely relate to how you feel. I used to enjoy the mini games when I first started playing the game, but it can get old after a while. Still, I kind of feel they are a nice break from the rest of the game. I actually enjoy the free roam events. Maybe it's because I enjoy some of the good sandbox AVN's out there, and BaDIK is a very high quality game. After saying all of that, I have to admit I enjoy the rest of the game a lot more than the free roams and the mini games.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Is there a working torrent for seasons 1 and 2? THey're 19 fucking gigs and the only torrent I've found I've been sitting on for an hour without finding any peers.

Jun 20, 2018
Yes, but there appears to be a bug in it. I'm not sure about the full release, but I'm getting the same bug as above, where it crashes at the first scene.
Ha, I just downloaded it a bit ago and came here to confirm that the readme says it's for upgrading the Interlude to the full episode…

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Is there a working torrent for seasons 1 and 2? THey're 19 fucking gigs and the only torrent I've found I've been sitting on for an hour without finding any peers.

Regarding finding peers, try this - it's an issue with old sessions and that'll 100% fix it.

Reactions: Oriandu
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes