Jenaah

Aug 21, 2017
Any Tips about those keys?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Read the message left behind you. Then on the right, pick the desks with goo tubes. You will find one key.
Second on start with rack on the center of the room. Click it, then click the upper part, it will unlock, and the numbers for fridge will be on the rack's upper right side.
Third on is in the cage, open it, then look up, it's in the near middle of the wall.

Reactions: VOYEUR

ognani

Mar 19, 2021
DiK path sucked this episode holy shit. DPC blue balling us is getting kinda boring now. Multiple times this episode it seems like you're about to get it on with one of the side girls and then they're just like fuck it I'm outta here lmao Super boring. If we don't get Karen or Sally next episode I give up...

NonChalantly

Feb 4, 2018
Hi mates

Got a question: is S3 a stand alone game? Or can I download the patch and place it in v0.8.1(I guess not but I thought I'll ask anyways)?

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
For ep9 Im missing 2 scenes, 3rd row from the top 2nd & 4th scenes. Any hints for a fellow DiK? Thanks in advance!

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
3 scenes in and Tommy is still a useless twat, but there's still no option to punch him in the nuts and kick his ass out of the house. Don't tell me MC can't do it. He hasn't lost a single brawl yet.

Nov 17, 2021
3 scenes in and Tommy is still a useless twat, but there's still no option to punch him in the nuts and kick his ass out of the house. Don't tell me MC can't do it. He hasn't lost a single brawl yet.
You can use his girlfriend's mouth as a pussy later at the party (only if you are not in a relationship). Literally the only good part of the episode.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Branching paths hit hard this update so people think it is "short", granted that giant ass free roam was not appreciated at all. Though it is nice to see we did call a lot of shit with the theories in the most hilarious of ways.
That's why splitting the game off into 5 different paths was a baffling decision to do in Season 2 when we're no where near the ending...

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Kinda late to the party, just started playing, but holy shit its definitely on another level (the renders, phone app interactions, the minigames). Almost ran out of save slots for all the routes/scenes I was getting a checkpoint for lmao

I was going to go Maya/Josy path 1st but after seeing Bella in a few angles I was like: "Yep, Bella path 1st no questions asked"

I mean, can you really blame me, though? God damn.

This game really is something, huh.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes