Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
Before I do it all again, what does count as "getting my dick out" during the Party? Please tell me it's not also about kissing girls.
one event for one save and one girl o maybe more girls but only at the end you can have sex

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Welp! I am gonna say this again but I feel like being a dik ended with season 2, so far season 3 is just the climax of episode 8 with now ep9 boring free roam events. (Like damn dude? Why do I need to talk to random characters on my 10/8 routes) The plot for this episodes also sucked bad. I was hoping to see some vixen drama, temptation or maybe we can see the relationship dynamic. It seems like nothing changed and the game is still stuck at Mc either fuck characters or not. (Honestly excuses work only for interlude not an actual episode)

Kaasje404

Apr 15, 2021
I was expecting much more of this episode, after one year its very dissapointing. Episode 9 is called Vixens and MC didnt get action with any of them.
Are the vixens the girls that stood at the balcony inside for most of the episode or the strippers?

ameets21

Oct 22, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Hi! your game is awesome bro! I am a 3d artist, and a Daz artist too please if you need any help please let me know.
Now about this game... I use to love this game until one day I suddenly sees Female Protagonist which made my mood off.
being male I am interested to play a male protagonist. but honestly, you really created a masterpiece hope when this game is completed we will see an option where you can choose male or female

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Naked with Sally in a bathroom. HERE WE GO.................

................maybe next year then.
Episode 9: Kisses Tara, rims that girl in the competition, more chicks whispering about MC, multiple Sally hints and can sleep with three girls in the MC's bed but it all comes to nothing. See you guys in October 2023 for Episode 10 :KEK:
see-you-space-cowboy-cowboy-bebop.gif

blackpeopledads-disappear.gif
Untitled-1.png

Monstrum1_7

May 29, 2017
Epiusode 9: The game crashes on me right by the first dialogue right after Jacob tells Tommy "For sure, it's one scary fucking mansion."
No log of the crash, the game just.... closes :/

Anyone had the same issue?
also had the problem even try to redownload the game.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Hi! your game is awesome bro! I am a 3d artist, and a Daz artist too please if you need any help please let me know.
Now about this game... I use to love this game until one day I suddenly sees Female Protagonist which made my mood off.
being male I am interested to play a male protagonist. but honestly, you really created a masterpiece hope when this game is completed we will see an option where you can choose male or female
Female protagonist is only the interlude, rest is all male MC!

And btw modders :
Requesting construction site halogeen lamp mod for that haunted mansion! Can't see shit lol

ManuelEris

Apr 29, 2018
why can i not find the 3rd cage key? Like i looked but i guess im just blind.... can somebody help out as to exactly where it is?

Swarovsky7

Jan 26, 2022
Great chapter!!!! Finally... and that Quinn scene at the end was the reward I was looking for (I also enjoyed the different temptations throughout the party). Loved eveything with J/M, Sally and Riona and all the different games you can choose to play.:love::cool:

Only 2 downsides:
-the "intro animations" here and there, which don't add much, drag on for too long and apparently require a massive amount of work. Why DPC?
-the games "in the dark". Such a pain in the ass...

quickstart

May 17, 2021
Really disappointed with this episode. A year of development seems long for what it is. It felt really short and it didn't feel like the overall plot or character development for the majority of characters moved much.

I didn't like that pretty much the entire thing was a free roam all in the same location. I think the sex scenes were top notch though I see some didn't care for them.

My favorite MG and the save I play first every time is Bella and while some of the dialogue was good it just didn't feel like much was going on. I like that she's becoming more comfortable with the MC but that and trying to patch things up with Jill is all that happened for her story. Nothing about the room, her husband, potential problems with the school/dating MC. The episode just felt really small.

I blasted through other playthroughs and they mostly felt similar. It wasn't all bad, there's certainly some good parts and at least for me the scenes were great, but overall I'm left disappointed.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes