robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
oh god damn it. really DPC a blackout after the haunted mansion. it was bad enough i couldn't find shit in the haunted mansion but now i gotta search the whole fuckin DIK mansion for something else now..please..no more making me squint my shitty eyes to find stuff in the dark..have a heart bro. not everyone has perfect eyesight. especially an old fuck like me..:ROFLMAO:

bxchun

Oct 24, 2020
I was quite surprised playing my neutral jill save when the game let me grab Bianca's ass, ain't complaining tho. We are definitely getting Bianca, Sally and at the very least Josy solo path soon (Rejected Path, I haven't played my M&J Josy focused yet).

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
This is true. The interlude was way more fullfilling than this episode. I don't even wanna try playing other routes like I always use to. I will only wait someone release a gallery mod, unlock the rest and that will be probably it.
Same, i play every possible route in this game but the amount of free roam in this episode make it annoying to repeat all over again for some different scenes.

Nov 17, 2021
I was quite surprised playing my neutral jill save when the game let me grab Bianca's ass, ain't complaining tho. We are definitely getting Bianca, Sally and at the very least Josy solo path soon (Rejected Path, I haven't played my M&J Josy focused yet).
Yeah, my favorite route is Jill Neutral with lots of cheating, and Bianca is hot and seems to be trouble. I'm very disappointed with this episode as we didn't get to cheat on Jill with anyone at the party.

Blobbers00

Jul 26, 2018
Episode pros and cons:

- 3 free roam sections in a row in the same place
- not to mention the DIK dorm was used for multiple free roams ALREADY in previous episodes
- no story progress, the whole episode consists of free roam and flashbacks
- Bella's path exposes how badly structured the epsiode is because you get no scenes until the very end
- too much wandering around, the DIK house is awfully designed
- having to replay the new braindead party planning minigame for every route
- animation in scenes was good but not a step up in quality or anything
- the episode felt short because of its claustrophobic nature
- flashlight section was abysmally bad
- more shit I can't think of

+ some good sex scenes
+ some good music

5/10, barely passable, especially since for some reason this shit took like a year to develop

DonYB

Sep 12, 2020
You don't have to talk to everyone if you don't want to, for me just click on her and go to the scene with her, same for all the girls you can end the night
But that's my problem, I can see them, but it does NOT let me click on them to proceed with the scene, on the task menu it says talk to them, but I see them in the Main party hall, but can NOT click on them

Reactions: Mr. Mayhem

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
I will write one of my per-character analysis posts later in the weekend.

Initial impression:
This is, hands down, DPC's weakest offering yet. Across both of his games. It fails on all fronts. Which is an impressive fall from someone who produced the highs of Episode 5-6.

Truly mind boggling.

Ekimus83

Jul 22, 2017
Yup, knew it. Day 1 releases having all these bugs/crashes/mod ban... *sigh* just gotta wait for Scrappy or Sancho to work their magic.

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
Anyone happen to know the variable for whether you cheat on the exam with the answers you find in the bathroom? Would like to experiment with it.

stOrM!

Sep 23, 2019
While entering the basement with Bella:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/misc/flashlight.rpy", line 23, in render
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'
Can't get over it I'm in a loop here.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes