Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
Episode pros and cons:

- 3 free roam sections in a row in the same place
- not to mention the DIK dorm was used for multiple free roams ALREADY in previous episodes
- no story progress, the whole episode consists of free roam and flashbacks
- Bella's path exposes how badly structured the epsiode is because you get no scenes until the very end
- too much wandering around, the DIK house is awfully designed
- having to replay the new braindead party planning minigame for every route
- animation in scenes was good but not a step up in quality or anything
- the episode felt short because of its claustrophobic nature
- flashlight section was abysmally bad
- more shit I can't think of

+ some good sex scenes
+ some good music

5/10, barely passable, especially since for some reason this shit took like a year to develop
I will say that most of the sex scenes where fucking Booooooooring

May 31, 2020
Being a DIK [v0.9.0] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 7.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.69 GB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 1.66 GB: - WORKUPLOAD

Note: For some Reason the Renpy SDK, it's not showing, and it's not letting me open the project, so I cannot compile the files back in rpa.

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
okay not to sound ungrateful or anything but is there any other link besides these two because I've been trying to download this for the 3rd time now but both links are pretty slow and the fact that they don't have resume capabilities make it worse because i was at 98% after 3 hours and the power went out....my laptop nearly kissed the wall:cry: and i'd like to avoid that if possible..

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote - Music Replacement

You might want to bookmark this for later. These will be the instructions for getting all the music back like it was pre v0.8.3 (either SanchoModded or un-modded) and are to be used in conjunction with the pending SanchoMod S1/S2 v0.8.3 update OR the separate patch for you folks running virgin (un-modded), both of which should be available later this evening.

Q: But Sancho, is there a difference between the two?
A: Yes, I'm so glad you asked. The difference between the pending SanchoMod update and the un-modded patch are as follows: you virgins running un-modded will get MOST of the music back but I'm not about to change hundreds of files and more code lines than I already have to get you 100%. If you want 100% then the SanchoMod multi-mod will get you done. That's the breaks Sparky, there's always a trade off.

Enough yammering, instructions are as follows (don't worry, I know what I'm doing as I recently reverted almost all the music for another very popular VN (LoF) recently and it went seamlessly for thousands of players):
  • From either your v0.8.2 installation OR it's original zip file grab one file being exactly "music_ep1.rpa" found inside the "game" folder (directory).
  • After you've installed the new SanchoMod v0.8.3 OR the separate patch for those playing un-modded, copy that old "music_ep1.rpa" file inside your v0.8.3's "game" folder, overwriting the one that exists currently.
  • Done.
Easy, right? Yeah, but I'm sure there's a ton of folks that will still fuck it up as always. Don't be that DIK, follow the instructions for the sake of both your sanity and mine, please. My nightly Crown & Cokes only provide me so much tolerance so cut me some slack.

Works in-game, at the Main Menu, on the Old Phone, and on the New Phone:

It's just one of the many new features the pending SanchoMod update gives you (and a bonus patch for you mod virgins).

Regards.
FYI: I'm 98% confident I can do this for Season 3 too. I'll test it once I'm done porting Interlude over to Ep 9.

Reactions: BladeTurbo

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
Talk to the ghost.
Is it this guy? I cannot talk to him. Has anyone else had the same problem? I'm playin patched Mac version without mods.
Ghost.png

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
anyone have the locations for the free roam pack quest? i saw a post earlier but i can't seem to find it now that i need it

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
okay not to sound ungrateful or anything but is there any other link besides these two because I've been trying to download this for the 3rd time now but both links are pretty slow and the fact that they don't have resume capabilities make it worse because i was at 98% after 3 hours and the power went out....my laptop nearly kissed the wall:cry: and i'd like to avoid that if possible..
If JokerLeader is happy with it I can put up a torrent for the compressed version too. It'd be temporary though, we'd probably remove it after a few days.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Before I do it all again, what does count as "getting my dick out" during the Party? Please tell me it's not also about kissing girls.

Edit: It's just about the Cum-petition

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes