MonoRayl

Nov 15, 2020
Excuse my single digit IQ, but if I want to play the game from scratch, which ones do I have to download? There is Seasons 1-2, then there is an update for it, then some interlude and then season 3? I'm just slightly confused

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
Guys, I didn't play the interlude because I wanted to wait for episode 9, should I download the interlude, or is it included in episode 9?

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Excuse my single digit IQ, but if I want to play the game from scratch, which ones do I have to download? There is Seasons 1-2, then there is an update for it, then some interlude and then season 3? I'm just slightly confused
Update patches are for when you already had the game and you only want to download the new content. So for you just the base season1-2 and season3 downloads are to go.

Guys, I didn't play the interlude because I wanted to wait for episode 9, should I download the interlude, or is it included in episode 9?
It is included.

Reactions: Adongetit

Woxiic

Jul 20, 2022
can run games on android erasing this code from update9.rpy

if not renpy.variant("pc"):
jump ep9_save_here_label
play music "music/ep9/licensed_music/track113.mp3"
scene bg anim_halloween_ep9 movie with dissolve
if persistent.seen_cutscene_ep9[1]:
$ renpy.pause(65.33)
elif True:
$ _skipping = False
$ renpy.pause(65.33, hard=True)
$ _skipping = True
$ persistent.seen_cutscene_ep9[1] = True

I hope it helps anyone who needs it.

Last edited:

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I’m seeing weird parallels with Episode 5.

Both went no where, walked back grand declarations from the previous episode and squandered cliffhangers.

There’s an unfortunate cycle of DPC “pruning” the branching story in every season opener to make life easier. 5 is my least favoured episode followed now by this one.

Im hoping it follows suit and branches again. This episode makes promises with stuff like meeting Jills parents or whatever Quinn needs… I dunno. Noticed a lot of my criticism of 5 applies to 9.

Honeylake

Apr 23, 2018
So I almost exclusively play female protagonist games and I see this is tagged as such but everything implies otherwise. To what extent is there a female protagonist? I imagine you make a few decisions for female characters?

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
Quick lil review of ep9: DiK/Sage path still top tier def alot of setup for good scenes and moments in episode 10. New party planner minigame is cool and has potential (def pick speaker & kegs as items and pink weib as first perk for an easier S tier rank) and some cool mansion exploration and events. Despite this episode teasing alot of future hook ups and lacking the level of scenes from ep 8 it was still an overall solid episode of quality plot & top tier animations proving why Dr. Pink Cake is still the best in the business. Unfortunately prob going to be another year for Ep 10…. Happy Holidays and have a great day fellow DiKs & Chicks!

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
That's why splitting the game off into 5 different paths was a baffling decision to do in Season 2 when we're no where near the ending...
Eh the branching isn't that much of a problem but the big ass free roam was the biggest turn off for me. Character interactions and some plot hooks for the future were nice. The answers we got were rewarding in a funny way, where you go "There is no way he went with that... motherfucker :ROFLMAO:". Those theories have been fermenting for months, aging like a fine wine.

Though I understand the frustration of some people, you need to do at least 2 playthroughs 1 with a chosen LI and 1 with the Others path to get most of the content in the update by design and people don't want to do that. At the same time the game is designed that way from the start. Might be one of the reasons why DCP is so anal about the mods other then selling the walkthrough himself and being a dick about it in general.

sasuke1933

Mar 5, 2020
So I almost exclusively play female protagonist games and I see this is tagged as such but everything implies otherwise. To what extent is there a female protagonist? I imagine you make a few decisions for female characters?
Only the prologue to the 3rd season has a female protag, otherwise all male protag only and guessing the female protag part was only for that S3 prologue

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
this episode was planned poorly, the majority of it was in free roam, story barley progressed. Honestly dont know what DPC was thinking with this.
I thought episode 5 was mediocre..... I think this one beats it because we had to wait longer for just a free roam. At least Ep 5 had some story progression.

At least now I know who's behind the Tyballz Rooster account. I knew it would be Sage because it's something I would do. I troll my brother all the time because I can't stand him, either. I am clearly the superior sperm in every way. I told him, " Thankfully, our parents stopped with you because I hate to see what would be next."

Last edited:

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Loved the update, maybe a bit too heavy on the free roam though, and not as deep as previous episodes, but special time with Mel was worth it.
I was only missing one specific woman, would have been the perfect occasion for her to enter MC's life again in disguise...unless i missed the content?

Reactions: Exalted Text

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Welp! I am gonna say this again but I feel like being a dik ended with season 2, so far season 3 is just the climax of episode 8 with now ep9 boring free roam events. (Like damn dude? Why do I need to talk to random characters on my 10/8 routes) The plot for this episodes also sucked bad. I was hoping to see some vixen drama, temptation or maybe we can see the relationship dynamic. It seems like nothing changed and the game is still stuck at Mc either fuck characters or not. (Honestly excuses work only for interlude not an actual episode)
Just a tiny bit overdramatic.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I thought episode 5 was mediocre..... I think this one beats it because we had to wait longer for just a free roam. At least Ep 5 had some story progression.

At least now I know who's behind the Tyballz Rooster account. I knew it would be Sage because it's something I would do. I troll my brother all the time because I can stand him. I am clearly the superior sperm in every way. "I told him thankfully our parents stopped with you because I hate to see what would be next."
Lies everyone knows you call your bro Onii Chan :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes