Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I really don't get how threads are managed in this forum. There are NEVER clear information the files to download.
In the OP now I see the usual usability problem and I see people having doubts:

DOWNLOAD
Season 3 Episode 9 -> 7.4 GB (contains Episode 9 only)
Update Patch (S3 Only Interlude to EP 9) WTF is that an oracular statements from Delphi?
  • "S3 Only, Interlude to EP9" -> 5.1 GB (contains only a patch for S3, to upgrade to Episode 9) [damn oracle!]
  • "S3, Only Interlude to EP9" -> 5.1 GB (contains only S3 Interlude + patch for S1 and S2) <- specify!
I suppose the patch contains only S3 Interlude + patch for S1 and S2. But why always such a mess in the description? Why not taking a minute so we can avoid always the same questions in the threads?
Now we'll see how many people will ask for help in the next days. Also why they always omit download size when it takes just 6 damn characters including the space?

Reactions: Lexkar83

mamon261

May 4, 2021
can run games on android erasing this code from update9.rpy

if not renpy.variant("pc"):
jump ep9_save_here_label
play music "music/ep9/licensed_music/track113.mp3"
scene bg anim_halloween_ep9 movie with dissolve
if persistent.seen_cutscene_ep9[1]:
$ renpy.pause(65.33)
elif True:
$ _skipping = False
$ renpy.pause(65.33, hard=True)
$ _skipping = True
$ persistent.seen_cutscene_ep9[1] = True

I hope it helps anyone who needs it.

devil666rahmn

May 11, 2020
Having another problem now, in the middle of the party when I'm talking with Josy and Maya it takes me back to the interlude when the grandma dies. how to fix it?

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I know I shouldn't use posters comments on that update (which I haven't played yet) influence me whether I'll play it or not, but, when the Interlude got out, I remembered that I didn't play the game for the last 2 years, when I finished Ep5... funnily enough, someone mentioned in the last pages how he felt underwhelmed by Ep9, like he did with Ep5, which is pretty much the way I felt at the time I think.

So that's pretty much what I'll try to do for the next updates, cause I was in for a treat, having to replay the game entirely cause I didn't remember much, and having Ep6-7-8 + Interlude to play in a row to boot. And it was great.

I hope it'll be the same in about 2 years with Ep9-10-11 in a row. (hopefully)

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
I really like this game but i think this update was kind of shit i mean this was the longest we waited for an update eessentially a year of waiting for a single big free roam section i knew about the halloween party from the previews but i thought we would have more content after 9 months of development i don't know if it's just me but this didn't really feel like the biggest update dr pinkcake has done,it's filled with useless halloween animations i mean what's the point in having soo much useless animation showing off the decorations and the mansion i mean we could have had a faster update without much of that useless garbage , also hate these branching paths now we have to play the update 5 times for the main girls and the others,no story progress the whole episode consists of free roam and flashbacks,also thought the zoey addition was kind of pointless and a waste of time i thought the dnd episode was bad but atleast that episode had for stuff this just felt like a big free roam event, also doesn't really feel like being a dik without the iconic intro music and i know the reasons it was removed but i just didn't like the new intro music and the new music in this update was kind of shit but atleast that will probably be fixed with a mod i would give this update a 5/10, barely acceptable considering this shit took like a year to develop and now probably gonna take another full year for an update.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
After a while i finally figured it out
First key is pretty easy, click the wooden thing, open it, get the code
Freezer on the left, open it and get the 1st key
second key you need to go back to the door and read the sign there it will sai C A G E
Then go to the cage on the top left, one screen up, the key is in the middle
Last key is the slimes to the right on the shelf, just go clicking them, i don't remember the color but for me it was the third from the right () () (X) ()
and voilá, 3rd key and finally freedom
For future reference:
View attachment 2240551

Anyhow, turn back toward the door you came in, it has a note on it. You can't interact with the cage and the jars properly until you've read the note.
Read the message left behind you. Then on the right, pick the desks with goo tubes. You will find one key.
Second on start with rack on the center of the room. Click it, then click the upper part, it will unlock, and the numbers for fridge will be on the rack's upper right side.
Third on is in the cage, open it, then look up, it's in the near middle of the wall.
Inside the cage.
WHERE THE DAMN FUCK IS THE KEY IN THE CAGE? I CAN'T SEE IT ANYWHERE

WHERE THE DAMN IS IT?
screenshot0001.png
WHERE IS IT ????

IS IT HERE?
screenshot0002.png
I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING
--------

What did I tell you guys? I told you: you will be very disappointed.

Did I wait 13 months for this haunted mansion nightmarish CRAP????

I WISH I HAD PLAYED MY GAMEPLAYS SKIPPING THE MINI-GAMES

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
somehow i got into an endless loop were jill meets bella in front of the house. bella was already in the party getting dress in mc room.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
WHERE THE DAMN FUCK IS THE KEY IN THE CAGE? I CAN'T SEE IT ANYWHERE

WHERE THE DAMN IS IT?
View attachment 2240821
WHERE IS IT ????

--------

What did I tell you guys? I told you: you will be very disappointed.

Did I wait 13 months for this haunted mansion nightmarish CRAP????

I WISH I HAD PLAYED MY GAMEPLAYS SKIPPING THE MINI-GAMES
it's hard to find but it's somewhere around the middle of the screen

demarcuscousins

May 17, 2022
The freeroam is just a chore to complete at this point. It was significantly faster for me the second time around, but the first time was beyond annoying. I'm also worried that the next episode (when it's released in 2070) might force me to go back and replay all of this shite yet again just to unlock everything. The scenes were solid and the animation seems a bit better, but this is probably the weakest episode so far in terms of gameplay experience.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes