Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
If you are into fMC it's not your game. fMC is irrelevant here (1 hour of playtime or so?)
No the female character you play as is only temporary, and has very small screen time. You only play as her in the interlude which is after season 2. the interlude is very short. 99.9 percent of this game you play as a male.
The only part that you can play as female protagonist is in the Interlude of season 3, which is a very small part of the game.
very small fraction is of the game is from her perspective, and its called the interlude. Its actually closer to the opposite of what you asked about - her part is skippable, his is not and the main part of the game. I think she has 2 scenes and they are both flashbacks. Shes around the cast now in this episode that just released
Thanks for the replies!!!

I'll use the forum's ignore thread functionality then so it doesn't pop up anymore in latest updates for me when I search based on female protagonist tag (this forum is perhaps the best programmed forum I've ever used in my life so many nifty functions like that)

Thanks so much!!!

Nov 17, 2019
Really disappointed with this episode. A year of development seems long for what it is. It felt really short and it didn't feel like the overall plot or character development for the majority of characters moved much.

I didn't like that pretty much the entire thing was a free roam all in the same location. I think the sex scenes were top notch though I see some didn't care for them.

My favorite MG and the save I play first every time is Bella and while some of the dialogue was good it just didn't feel like much was going on. I like that she's becoming more comfortable with the MC but that and trying to patch things up with Jill is all that happened for her story. Nothing about the room, her husband, potential problems with the school/dating MC. The episode just felt really small.

I blasted through other playthroughs and they mostly felt similar. It wasn't all bad, there's certainly some good parts and at least for me the scenes were great, but overall I'm left disappointed.
So from what im reading so far is that there is nothing leading upto the party? (other than the Interlude) Like the entire episode is the party? Thats gonna be confusing as any progression will be completely stalled.

Nov 17, 2019
So if my game is modded(walkthrough mod) is it ok to just download the patch or is it better to download the whole season 3? I had problems before with this, but can't remember how it went.
apparently any mods other than Sanchos means you need to wait for the new mod to be out, otherwise you need a clean save. I have steam saves so im just using that while i wait.

nino9015

Nov 20, 2020
I believe it's the main room. At least, in the notes I took that's what I have under "talk to sage" but it might be from a different stage, idk. Also kind of absurd that I had to take notes at all lmao, but it made it much easier for subsequent playthroughs. Also, to restock the cakes you go from the room w/ the table that has punch/a plate of cakes, click the cakes, then dining room, click the fridge, return to start and click the plate of cakes.

If I'm not mistaken, I think there is a name change option in the settings.

Thank you for your reply. I did the cake quest. Now I'm left with finding sage and I don't understand how to do it

demarcuscousins

May 17, 2022
Thank you for your reply. I did the cake quest. Now I'm left with finding sage and I don't understand how to do it
If it's not the main party room, it might be main party room then back one (south arrow). Other option is the locked door -- Left Hallway, leftmost door (this is where Sage will be when it's time to start the Cumpetition)

Reactions: dav3knight
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes