j766

May 15, 2017
So I noticed the gallery for Season 3 doesn't show anything from the previous seasons. Is there any way to get one version of the game with all seasons of the gallery available? Or am I going to have to annoyingly switch between versions to play/see all of it?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So, let's make sure you have to have 6 or 7 separate saves for each episode to play the different paths, then turn the next episode into a giant sandbox. Feel like the entire update is DPC trolling the players. Makes me sad. :cry:
On the upside, it will probably take a year to play all the paths, and the next episode should be about out by then. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Exalted Text

demarcuscousins

May 17, 2022
Does anyone know the requirements for getting the lily scene at the start of the episode? Also, if I meet the conditions for the scene will she show up in the phone's texts at the beginning or does it come later? Not sure it's worth the trouble to try and get but still

billbob69

Apr 18, 2021
Does anyone else have the game crashing on them a few lines into the new update? It happened to me on both the update patch and new compressed download.

Borkie56

Oct 25, 2020
I have the following problem: In the very first scene between Tommy and Jacob the closes without any error message, exactly after Jacobs sentence that the mansion looks scary.
Does anyone know about this and how to fix it? (Full download)

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
No way DPC went through at least 2 playthroughs of his nightmare freeroam game and went: ya.... that's fun... let's keep it like that!
Right!?

What does it even add to the game?

There's no shot I'm replaying this shit
yeah so far I have like 3 paths that I like, but with this update I am already pissed off just playing one of them, it's a fucking chore with all the shitty free-roam

bσrdie

Mar 10, 2019
So my game keeps crashing while Tommy and Jacob are talking, not sure how to fix it
you've probably been using the scrappy walkthrough mod for season 1 and 2 and imported your save from there to season 3. i did the same and get the crash. i think it's because of the save file where the mod was used. i'm going to play season 1 and 2 without the mod to confirm.

keltboy

Apr 30, 2017
poster gives you clue, then you can open cage, go up, key is somewhere in the middle of the screen
holy shit I just smashed my left mouse key and hit for a minute knowing there was a key. cake just dropped my 100 out of 10 to 99/10 with this shit. fuck beta testers dude

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
you've probably been using the scrappy walkthrough mod for season 1 and 2 and imported your save from there to season 3. i did the same and get the crash. i think it's because of the save file where the mod was used. i'm going to play season 1 and 2 without the mod to confirm.
Yeah I definitely did use the mod, that sucks if that's the case

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
i am not playing the entire seasons for this. I'll just download the new update $3 ep9 then download mods and just play it all out it. Tbh at this point, im just here to see the sex scenes and just maybe i wanna see sandy in that sexy ass outfit that someone notify me. So yeah that my plan.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
I hate to be a party pooper, but it's a terrible update by BADIK standards. Hands down the worst by DPC so far. I think he finally jumped the shark with this one.

The whole point of BADIK is to encourage replayability since it has many choices and story paths. It's counter-intuitive to include a free roam, which takes 90% of the update and makes it a slogfest to play or replay. I can't even imagine replaying it since I barely had the willpower to suffer through it on the first go.

I don't even want to go into some of the filler scenes and disjointed decisions regarding the story progression, the unnecessary complex non-sex animations, which brought very little to the overall presentation, the excessive POV switches, and flashbacks that chopped up the narrative to pieces, etc.

I thought that DPC nailed the perfect formula for BADIK with Season 1. With Season 2, he started to mess around too much with the solid foundation he had. As for Season 3, I'm unsure how much of his original vision remains intact. It all feels so unfocused. All I know is the current gameplay loop he has is not working for me at all, to the point I'm not enjoying the game anymore. I'll wait for the next update before going back into it.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes