drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
So my game keeps crashing while Tommy and Jacob are talking, not sure how to fix it
I think it's because your save uses the outdated mod. the only ways to fix this is to restart the whole game without mod or just wait for mod to be updated. mod should be update withing 48 hours or so

Reactions: Grick Rimes

demarcuscousins

May 17, 2022
holy shit I just smashed my left mouse key and hit for a minute knowing there was a key. cake just dropped my 100 out of 10 to 99/10 with this shit. fuck beta testers dude
yeah there are parts of this episode that are almost comically annoying to slog through. If you guys plan to do playthroughs for each path I highly recommend getting out a pen & paper to take notes with whenever you finally find a task you've been looking for. Made it so much easier for me.

My notes are a bit disjointed but I'll type what I have in case it helps anybody. Keep in mind that this is not in chronological order:
  • keg: tommy's room -> curtains
  • tap: Nick's room
  • install the keg: main room
  • talk to sage, there are a few of these and they're in no particular order: 1) upper main room, right, sitting on couch; 2) main room; and (i think) 3) main room, south arrow
  • haunted mansion is in the main party room. south arrow first to check note, then shelf on the right, click all the jar things until you find the key. For the stockade thing, click main part of it to open then click the thing around the upper right of it to get code. Click skeleton cage, upper arrow, wave your mouse around until you see something highlighted and click to get key. Click chest on the left, keypad, enter password. Open door, click thing in middle, END
  • Talk to riona: your room, on the bed. Your room is the rightmost door in the right hallway. At another point she will be in the theater which is Right hallway, door with the hatchet in it.
  • Restock cakes: Right hallway, click table, click plate of cookies, Dining Room, Click fridge, return to right hallway, click plate of cookies
  • Get punch for Sarah: Sarah is in the upper main room. talk to her then go to right hallway, click table, click punchbowl, return to Sarah
  • Towards the end of the party, sally will be in the bathroom and will say "OCCUPIED" if you click. At the very end of the party, return to the bathroom (upper main room, forward, north door)
  • Find Josy & Maya (after cumpetition): Rusty's Room
  • Talk to Josy & Maya (at end of party): Upper main room
  • Talk to heather: Leon's room
  • Find Sage: left hallway, left door. This is after blackout (i hope that doesn't count as a spoiler), this door will initially be locked)

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've used this in my game (with crowdfunding trait for a bit more cash)

1671234831549.png

Which is not ideal, but decent enough for S ranking in the end.

Mind you, which character is placed in which slot appears to be random to some extent, so you might need to tweak your own board accordingly.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I hate to be a party pooper, but it's a terrible update by BADIK standards. Hands down the worst by DPC so far. I think he finally jumped the shark with this one.

The whole point of BADIK is to encourage replayability since it has many choices and story paths. It's counter-intuitive to include a free roam, which takes 90% of the update and makes it a slogfest to play or replay. I can't even imagine replaying it since I barely had the willpower to suffer through it on the first go.

I don't even want to go into some of the filler scenes and disjointed decisions regarding the story progression, the unnecessary complex non-sex animations, which brought very little to the overall presentation, the excessive POV switches, and flashbacks that chopped up the narrative to pieces, etc.

I thought that DPC nailed the perfect formula for BADIK with Season 1. With Season 2, he started to mess around too much with the solid foundation he had. As for Season 3, I'm unsure how much of his original vision remains intact. It all feels so unfocused. All I know is the current gameplay loop he has is not working for me at all, to the point I'm not enjoying the game anymore. I'll wait for the next update before going back into it.
yeah I'm with you it's the most frustrated I felt with this game so far... filler content I couldn't give a fuck about filled up like half the update, the other 4/5th is fucking navigating free-roam, and 1/10th is the stuff I actually care about. Come on DPC

DC Insomnia

Jun 19, 2022
So i played the Sage Route, the Jill Route and the No-GF Route and i must say that the Jill and Sage Route were kinda underwhelming. Sage was a little bit better then Jill, but the No-GF Route was by far the best out of the 3. Riona is warming up to the Idea of being someones (hopefully your) Girlfriend, Quinn is just Quinn how we all like her, and Lily wants to be something like Fuckbuddys (but not a real relationship). I kinda hope that atleast those 3 become possible Romance Options in the future, especially Riona. This Update teases her as a posible Romance Option really hard. Quinn always was a soon the be Romance Option imo and Lily simps really hard for the MC but doesnt something serious.

So all in all, the Update was kinda short and purly Sandbox, but still fine. Not the best Episode for sure, but im still looking forward to more. Soo see you guys in mid to late 2023

Aug 6, 2017
So...

* Sage flirts with Maya
* if you play your drinking game right Sage makes out with Josy
* when asked who she thinks is the sexiest HOT, Maya names Sage
* when asked about potential candidate for a foursome, Josy names Sage

my MC who (had to) let Sage go to stay with the throuple: :whistle::coffee:
lesbian cucked again

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Meh, completely underwhelming update, reminds me of ep 5, just worse...with an really anoying free roam and a year of waiting...
Lots of the animation, while being good, were complete pointless, like that long christmas theme one at the begining.
The episode is one large free roam, which makes playing different paths a chore...about 80% of the time i spend searching someone or something in this fucking tedious free roam...

As for what some others said about the branching, the time spend on the main LI's is rather small, if you played it once and skip 'read text' it really shows. I would be surprised if the main LI's took even 20% of the renders, most are used for the the free roam and seeing how many characters are there, that likely also took the most time for the renders.

Besides that, barely anything in terms of story progression, a lot of teasing of the side girls, only for them to run off or the MC rejects anyone cause he has feelings for one of the main LI's...no ''cheating'' allowed, no choice...i hope either scrapy or sancho mods solve that (for the scenes where the MC rejects the girls).

The whole ''fuck fuck fuck'' amounts to nothing, the reaction from Maya/Josy about the evening with the Burkes fees like 'well whatever'.

The pregnant girl turned out to be Arieth, no surprise and also completely uninteresting.

Still no solo path for Josy, not even a solo scene with her...well in the throuple Tommy at least finds out about them...which again doesn't seem to be a lot of drama, cause who cares about Tommy.

No idea why the ep is called Vixens...except one of them, which you can play the shots game with and has the hots for the MC (only to fuck Tommy later), they are background characters with no content, neither is there any temptation, cause you can't cheat even if you want...

The others path is by far the most interesting in this ep.

And there is one thing which pissed me of in the Jill route.

As for the 3 keys

Last edited:

Tidepod

Nov 25, 2018
in my opinion this update was a major let down, having waited over a year only for it to just strictly be about the same party with 4 free roams of the same location really sucks, that being said I am really looking forward to where the story goes from here, i understand the importance of having big parties in this game, but I would much rather have an update that spans over multiple days where we still attend class and go on dates.

TideT

Jul 4, 2018
Riona, Sally, Elena, a couple others -

That being said though, enjoyed the episode and playing through the routes. I do think it would've served better as a season closer for last season (to cap off finally fixing the mansion up you get this massive sandbox party to explore) rather than the season opener.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes