j766

May 15, 2017
Maybe somebody here can help me. I used the pinned 'Save Files' post to get a Chapter 9 save set up. Then I used the phone to change the Name and Pet Names for all the girls. In-game it works. But once I unlocked a scene in the gallery, it gets strange. Pet names still seem to work just fine, but my character name changed to just 'MC'. Anybody know a fix? Or know where the file is that holds names, so I can just edit it there?

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
my saves are modded what do i do now ?
Learn that the mods are only as guides, not to have save data. All modders warn that there is a risk that the game can be corrupted. In summary, open the game twice in window mode to have a guide, cheating less but you are a cheater like me :ROFLMAO:

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Anyone else think we’re looking at a potential solo Josy but not a solo Maya route?

Josy has a handful of scenes throughout the game that indicate solo route. There is the scene if you follow her back to her dorm after turning them down which has her show doubt about not being together, she says she has loving feelings for MC.

The night she has to stay after Patrick appears has her reiterate lingering feelings and most recentlyher asking if you wondered what might have been.

Maya doesn’t have the equivalent (off the top of my head). The game seems to be gearing up for a solo Josy route but not laying much groundwork for a solo Maya.

Reactions: ksuha and TideT

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Well, Ep 9 finished, I really expected more. I don't want to say that it has been bad, I just haven't noticed that it has been a party, there has been almost no interaction with the new girls introduced (which I expected to at least have a run-in with them, they are quite good and give a fresh air to the girls from the game), hardly any interaction with people or the stage (at other parties you could dance, get drunk or literally fuck everyone. The theme is spectacular, the settings such as the costumes are very successful, and the music despite having had to remove the traditional has managed to maintain a good playlist. The part about the flashlight is very original (the bad thing was that it gave me lag, although that's a matter of my pc, nothing to complain about). The story becomes more complex, with Vinny's entrance in a direct in our lives, the new Chad perhaps?

In summary:
+Incredible settings and costumes.
+Finally a scene with Heather.
+Legendary trio that everyone expected (Nicole,Lily)
-Lack of content with the new girls presented.
-Few sexual scenes compared to other parties.
-Lack of interaction with the environment at the party.

All this following my "others" route, these days I'll try the others and see if it changes anything. I liked it and it shows the work of the creator but I think I went with too many expectations. Finally I would like to see the Vixens more often (I think that's the name of the new girls) and I hope that the game from now on is not based only on organizing parties and occasionally dropping story seeds, I would like to follow the model of the previous seasons, where life at the University was mixed with parties (although organizing parties from time to time if I like it)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Anyone else think we’re looking at a potential solo Josy but not a solo Maya route?

Josy has a handful of scenes throughout the game that indicate solo route. There is the scene if you follow her back to her dorm after turning them down which has her show doubt about not being together, she says she has loving feelings for MC.

The night she has to stay after Patrick appears has her reiterate lingering feelings and most recentlyher asking if you wondered what might have been.

Maya doesn’t have the equivalent (off the top of my head). The game seems to be gearing up for a solo Josy route but not laying much groundwork for a solo Maya.
Well yeah, but by the time we can have a solo path for Josy we're likely near season 4...
It's clear she still has feelings for the MC but this is going on since 5 episodes with no light at the end of tunnel.
If you play the throuple and can have a solo path nice, althought i really need to force myself to play that path, as just can't stand Maya.
From the others path....most side girls will have more content than Josy by the time there will be a solo path.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
there has been almost no interaction with the new girls introduced (which I expected to at least have a run-in with them, they are quite good and give a fresh air to the girls from the game)
Well, you can do body shots with Tiffani and lick her pussy, which is quite a way to say "Hello" to a new acquaintance.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
I think it's because your save uses the outdated mod. the only ways to fix this is to restart the whole game without mod or just wait for mod to be updated. mod should be update withing 48 hours or so
im not using mods an this happens to me too

rogghuggcogg

Dec 4, 2018
Honestly this Episode maybe the weakest Episode so far. Yeah the sex scenes are cool but interactions, story etc was rather boring IMO. The Freeroam did not help here. Being in one setting all the time was also pretty boring. There was nothing going on. Even the whole party seemed pretty tame compared to the first Parties.
i mean even drpinkcake said on his patreon yeah this is a xmas/halloween event i cant tell if xmas coming later or if hes just autistic and dont know how to explain that better was so expecting to be in different enviroments but nope

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
How can I achieve this?
- Have DIK affinity, else doesn't matter what you do, Quinn won't be interested.
- Rejecting M&J.
- Not a requisite, but she has a better reaction if you never use the restaurant or sleep with anyone else in the HOTs.
- Not a requisite, but after the M&J revelation (when Jossy shows up for the first time), choose to stay with Derek. This avoids sleeping with Sage, and she will have a better reaction to this.
- Help her when she's injured.
- Convince her to accept broccoli.
- Choose to hang out with her and makeout with her.
- Reject Sage during your conversation in the garden at the HOTs party.
- Tease her when planning the Halloween party and reject the 3some with Sage: She has a better reaction if you reject it.
- When given the option, choose the option to date 'Others'.
If you did everything correctly, at the end of the chapter during the summary of your decisions, you'll get the image where you're kissing Quinn in the bench at the park.

In this update: Promise Quinn you'll keep it in your pants and actually do that, as tempting as it is, don't sleep with anyone else. Always choose the dialogue in the lines of 'only for you', letting her know you're only after her. After that, enjoy the final scene of this episode with Quinn.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes