DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I can’t even get past the set up keg for Tommy. I go into Tommy’s room click on kegs and nothing happens.
do you even read when you are playing? when you try to go for the keg without the tap handle, it tells you to find it first :). first run, try to read the few liens
I've been waiting nine months for Heather or Elena. I hope there is have a nice fuck.
you gonna get happy with heather

ajajkajadha

Jun 26, 2022
that dinner sc
I'm on episode 7, and It's looking like I'm either finishing with Sage, or Sage and others if she'll allow that. Do you think a manwhore fucking HOTs route is worth it? I'm really into Lily and Melanie. And I enjoy one-off interactions like Swyper dates. Do you think there's any future in this direction or I'd better pick a girl and stick with her forever for future season?
you are completly fine if you choose "others", lot's of content with the HOT's and the girls from the club.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Soooo, this are my thoughts (For anyone interested)

- The Update was overwhelmingly short. I would have expected to be bigger, considering the amount of time DPC took to create it. This has been, in my opinion, the weakest of all episodes in regards to length.

- The sandboxing was EXHAUSTING. It wasn't as bad at previous parties, but in this episode, this mechanic was abused.

- Vinnie is exactly how I suspected him to be. I was hoping we saw him more during the episode.

- The reunion with the Burkes? It seemed to be a HUGE deal last episode, I was expecting more content.

-In Bella's path, in kinda broke me how quick she was willing to leave Tremolo if that's what Jill wanted. Her content was good though. And once again, DPC makes us suffer on her path, we still don't have that much info about her husband.

- I felt very bad for Rusty. I wish there was a change we could hook him up with Jill (if we're not on her path) or someone else.

- Quinn solo path: Was incredibly sweet and broccoli. You can tell she appreciates it if you're not seeing someone else, she clearly cares about Tremolo.

- The implication that Rio might be a potential serious LI (She seems to reconsider after a talk with MC, and she says she's not 'rooting for his relationship to succeed'), and Heather might be available in the future gave me life.

- Derek remains the freaking best, without a doubt. What a gorgeous man.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
QUinn Solo path was good. But I found out that even if you ended up fucking other girls she will still take you to her lair lol. I had another gameplay where I hooked up with 2 other girls in the party and she still took me with her. I could "convince her".

Also I loved how she gets kind of jealous if we choose Zoey as one of the "best costumes". She gets surprised by hearing she is mc's ex and even more surprised to see MC picking her lol. I liked this thing. For someone who wasn't supposed to be a LI, she gets a lot more of attention from DPC than many others, but I love it anyway.

But I agree with you on everything. This has to be the weakest and less fun episode from all others I have played before.

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
What do think Vinny wanted with the safe? Get something from it, or possibly put something (illegal) inside? Maybe he didn't find what he was looking for, which could be why he then started trashing our room.

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
Huh, party scene seems glitched.

I've been using console to manually set branches and paths to see as much content as possible with just one playthrough so it's totally my fault, I'm just not positive how to get out of the infinite loop.

Loop:
- Scene outside of Jill inviting Bella into the party (happens no matter if branchIsabella is true or false, so presumably I triggered this earlier)
- Everyone sits down for scary stories
- Dialogue progresses until Sage suggests shots
- Cuts back to the scene outside where Jill invites Bella into the party

Reactions: Akyo

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Hmm, fun fact, peeking in the game script. All those instances where MC is kissing girls or grabbing their asses or otherwise getting close and flirty with people who aren't their girl(s) of choice? These all go on the record. And in your save.

And there will be a reckoning.
(probably)

qilermvp

Dec 13, 2022
im on mac and i cant open the game. this shows up when i try "The application BeingADIK cant be opened" what can i do?

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Am I the only idiot who can get a good point at party planning part 1?
It is not that easy, but I managed to make all DIK members 3+ points and at least 3 of them got full 4 points. Just focus on the ones that has lesser % first. Give them priority.

At the end of the episode it showed me that most of them got 65% happy, the one with less % got 55%

tototototototo

Nov 23, 2022
Hmm, fun fact, peeking in the game script. All those instances where MC is kissing girls or grabbing their asses or otherwise getting close and flirty with people who aren't their girl(s) of choice? These all go on the record. And in your save.

And there will be a reckoning.
(probably)
Do you think DPC will go really hard at guilting player for being a cheater and a slut?

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
It is not that easy, but I managed to make all DIK members 3+ points and at least 3 of them got full 4 points. Just focus on the ones that has lesser % first. Give them priority.

At the end of the episode it showed me that most of them got 65% happy, the one with less % got 55%
Welp , I got 6.75 x multiplier but tommy still told me it's kind of shitty

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes