tototototototo

Nov 23, 2022
Hmm, fun fact, peeking in the game script. All those instances where MC is kissing girls or grabbing their asses or otherwise getting close and flirty with people who aren't their girl(s) of choice? These all go on the record. And in your save.

And there will be a reckoning.
(probably)
Do you think DPC will go really hard at guilting player for being a cheater and a slut?

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
It is not that easy, but I managed to make all DIK members 3+ points and at least 3 of them got full 4 points. Just focus on the ones that has lesser % first. Give them priority.

At the end of the episode it showed me that most of them got 65% happy, the one with less % got 55%
Welp , I got 6.75 x multiplier but tommy still told me it's kind of shitty

Dr. FuckFace

Jul 8, 2022
So, is it ok that i want Dany to have more part in this? Like, arent they really the perfect package?

I really want to fuck the shit out of Dany and Franz is the best of THEM to cuddle afterwards. Just saying.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
all around good episode. The best thing about it,at least for me was that what we thought was right,and my 2 fav girls,Lily and Rio,will have a bigger role than just occasional fuck. The interesting thing is that Riona seems keen on trying to look for something serious,while Lily says not to fall in love w her. I know I'm in the minority,but i like sara and mel and am glad they got a scene. Overall not the best not the worst one. I don't like that the mc is so emotional with Zoey tbh,even if you play as DIK.Seeing what's gonna happen with the "emotionally unavailable trio"(Rio,lily,quinn) is prolly the most interesting thing about this game to me right now.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Welp , I got 6.75 x multiplier but tommy still told me it's kind of shitty
I got 7.5x multiplier on the best route I made for Quinn. I picked the beer "buff" thing to not need cups. and I chose the most expensive items as the 2 options. (the stereo and the liquor or the burger).

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is anybody working on the Pack Quest? I'm still looking for Lips, The other bloody 5, and Stuff...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lips: wine glass in Randy's room
Other Bloody 5: in the bathroom upstairs, can only access it at the end of the party
Stuff: box with label "Halloween Stuff" in Nick's room

Reactions: Glooskabe

Jojeke

Jan 21, 2018
Is anybody working on the Pack Quest? I'm still looking for Lips, The other bloody 5, and Stuff...

Lips is lipstick on a wine glass. I think it's in the room where you play truth or drink
Bloody 5 is the bloody handprint in the bathroom where Sally is
Stuff is in the bedroom with all the box. The one that says "Stuff"

cgibson

May 24, 2021

Lips - Rusty's room, lipstick on glass (3rd clue).
Bloody 5 - play until near end of the party, help Sally in upstairs bathroom - bloody five is above the bath.
Stuff - Nick's room, boxes to the right of the table, the one named "halloween stuff' - the button is letter 'u'.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
We need a bugfix asap, started after talking to rusty and taking care of oscar.. game is looping with Isabella meeting the girls at upper main room as a mummy, and after that meeting Jill as a banana...over and over on those scenes.. when u try to go to main party room etc.
It's not the game bug, it's game mod fucking you over.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes