Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Well, Ep 9 finished, I really expected more.
I agree and disagree with this. I think I expected more for my Others path, but I think this update's focus is on individual paths instead. So for those not on Others path, I think they're good because they make meaningful progress of becoming official couple.

But for the Others path, the party didn't feel anywhere near wild enough. This is really disappointing because this party is the first big party with pretty much all the girls, and somehow it didn't get as wild as some previous parties. Nothing sexual with the new girls, the body shot contest didn't go too far, the cumpetition was private, can't do anything with Bianca (weird to have the option to grab her ass only on Jill's path when that path is probably meant to be the most goody-goody path). Heck, Elena didn't even get naked!

The update did a great job of making the MC felt like the party planner, busy checking on everyone, and not enough spending time to enjoy the party itself.

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
DashaTaran opalix Akyo Or anyone else who's having the infinite-looping issue:

Did some digging and decompiling, found the issue and have a solution.

TL;DR solution, can be done at any point during/after loop:
  1. Go to 00console.rpy, change
    config.console = False
    to
    config.console = True
  2. Save the file, then relaunch the game
  3. Bring up console with shift-o
  4. Put in the following (edit: typo'd one of the variable names, should work now):
    branchJill = False
    branchMayaJosy = False
    branchSage = False
  5. The loop should stop and throw you back into a free roam where you have like one task left
  6. If you want to go back to the other paths, redo those previous commands but set the branches back to True
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: DashaTaran

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I agree and disagree with this. I think I expected more for my Others path, but I think this update's focus is on individual paths instead. So for those not on Others path, I think they're good because they make meaningful progress of becoming official couple.

But for the Others path, the party didn't feel anywhere near wild enough. This is really disappointing because this party is the first big party with pretty much all the girls, and somehow it didn't get as wild as some previous parties. Nothing sexual with the new girls, the body shot contest didn't go too far, the cumpetition was private, can't do anything with Bianca (weird to have the option to grab her ass only on Jill's path when that path is probably meant to be the most goody-goody path). Heck, Elena didn't even get naked!

The update did a great job of making the MC felt like the party planner, busy checking on everyone, and not enough spending time to enjoy the party itself.
What's the vibes for the individual girl paths? Was there any indications that you can cheat on them, or was it setting up only the committed romance relationship?

tototototototo

Nov 23, 2022
In episode 4 Josy and Maya decided that we won't work as three, and let me go. But after that game still gave me opportunities to lean for a kiss for Josy (which ended with nothing but still), does this mean that there's still hope or something? Or it's just a tease?

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
What's the vibes for the individual girl paths? Was there any indications that you can cheat on them, or was it setting up only the committed romance relationship?
There's some minor interactions with other girls (kissing, making out, groping etc) which can be performed while on relationship path(s). Making use of these actions gets recorded in dedicated variable.

Reactions: desmosome

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The throuple is probalby the best (if you want both girls, otherwise not so much) because the MC makes his declaration, which you had for all others in the last ep...but besides that, nothing great or impactful in any of the main LI paths, neither is there much content for any of the main LI's.
The others path was actually the best this time arround imo. But yeah for a huge party episode there wasn't much action even in the others path and felt lacking compared to previous parties.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
There's some minor interactions with other girls (kissing, making out, groping etc) which can be performed while on relationship path(s). Making use of these actions gets recorded in dedicated variable.
This gives me the impression this variable is going to potentially play a huge role maybe at the end of season 3 or into season 4. Somewhere down the line, because why even record it.

For example, if you're on one of the 4 relationship routes, if you're loyal there is nothing to worry about. But now knowing that these little actions are actually recorded stat-wise, I am now semi-expecting that we will be given a choice to be a dickhead, not a DIK because they are cool, but an actual dickhead. The variable could determine how severe the relationship gets destroyed and how differently people will start to perceive the MC. We all know DPC loves his over the top drama.

Reactions: PeraDrnda

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
If you are getting the infinite loop with Bella showing up, this is how I fixed mine.
**Warning** Don't necessarily try this if you haven't done anything like this before. It could easily make your game unplayable and crash at start if you don't do it correctly.

If you unren'd the archive and decompile the .rpy files, you can go into /games/scripts/freeroam/episode 9 and edit the file
ep9_freeroam_ph2_events.rpy. Search for the words, "we should do shots". 3 lines below that you will see the line:
jump endEvent
replace that line with
jump ep9_diks_ph2_mains2_event_label
Save the file, and restart the game.

That will fix it. Make sure that there was nothing else in your task list, cause that will end that wave of the party.
Again, don't try this without a backup copy of that file(or the whole game) if you aren't sure about doing it.

Reactions: yoissef

jdiddy2kx

Aug 19, 2021
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Seasons 1, 2, and the start of 3. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Picture Frames and Wallet Quantity unlocked for all routes, with the exception of all Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses still remaining). Mansion Repair Completed for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 9 start" saves, there is no Episode 9 yet, just "End of Interlude" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

I don't understand, where do I extact these winrar files?

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
At last I got to play the update and

• After all these years hoping, yearning, finally a Heather scene
  • So can we only
    ? That's kinda messed up xD
  • This is the nicest update for different branches so far, loving it

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
This episode would have ended up great if MC get to bang the femboy Leon
Already played it, still the same opinion; he could've just go change clothes or whatever but noooooo, instead of that he stayed in his line no matter how humiliating things could've escalated. Again, one of the coolest DIKs in the game :cool: (y)

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
How the heck am i supposed to remember if Zoey calmed Emma down or took her phone? Does this matter in any way for the future?

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes