SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Where I’m at yes next to the couch with a girl in a white dress with his hands up and no no highlight. I talked to zoey and everyone else in the house. Only thing that highlights is the door behind him.
That is odd. You should be able to pick up the tap handle in the room upstairs and then go down to Tommy's room for the keg.

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
At the end of the party, the optional tasks of talking to lily & nicole and quinn are not clickable. Anyone having the same issue? How do I fix it?
Also, the fast travel is bugged. Sometimes works and other times I can't click it because it disappears when I'm near it.

Last edited:

(s)AINT

Aug 19, 2019
If you're playing the update drunk like i do is kind of a buzzkill, party planting mini game..finding keys in a dark fucking basement, bla bla bla these mini games is more of a chore than fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: mooncasterdk

gz924

May 30, 2020
I'm missing one special render in the first free roam of ep. 9
Is the last one that i'm missing; any help please?

HairyTerry

Jan 2, 2022
Code:
if renpy.loadable("1NewCheatMode.rpyc"):
    jump epi_zoey_lewd_label
EP9_FREEROAM_PH2_EVENTS.rpyc line 4023

THIS IS FUKING HILARIOUS LOL

During free roam 2 with Josy Maya Zoey and JB, DPC inserted this line in randomly in the middle of the conversation

1NewCheatMode.rpyc is a file from scrappy's mod, DPC literally took the time to look into the mod, and insert a line to take you to the interlude to fuck with you for using cheats, so you can never proceed on basically.

The game is not crashing/buggy because the cheats are fucking over your save files, it's cuz the dev is literally intentionally causing it to fail :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes