stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
These aren't bugs. DPC is a fucking asshole that puts cheat detection in the code, because you're only allowed to have fun in the way he wants it. It checks at some points of the game if you're playing on android, or have certain files related to known mods, or have certain variables defined by known mods and fucks with your saves or shutsdown renpy and stuff like that. He even has a piece of code somewhere that deletes all your saves, but as far as I know, it's not used anywhere.

For that particular instance (game shutting down when Jacob mentions something about the mansion at the beginning of the episode), enable the console and then run this command "persistent.mod_wt_enabled = None" (without quotation marks), or simply copy the attached script into the "game" folder. The script was shared on the subreddit's discord if you want an explanation of what it does
thanks a bunch

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
One of the most controversial decisions of dev..(seal path) not giving the option to continue the harem in case of neutral path on all girls..
Until now I don't understand if it's because of wanting a faithful mc (MC asks the girls what they think about being unfaithful and makes the decision, that BS feminist)
Or if the Dev got tired, and maintaining mix paths is a lot of work..and bugs.
At the end of each (I don't know how many months now) you have an update with less encounters..(aka Fap scenes)
Because the dev thinks it's better that way..
if-blue-balls.jpg

zain_d

May 5, 2017
Is there hope for a mod that would enable me to enjoy all routes all at once like previous episodes? Cuz I feel like this is gonna be complicated now and yet I'm still waiting for it and I don't my waiting to be in vain

Arvie33

Jan 27, 2018
One of the most controversial decisions of dev..(seal path) not giving the option to continue the harem in case of neutral path on all girls..
Until now I don't understand if it's because of wanting a faithful mc (MC asks the girls what they think about being unfaithful and makes the decision, that BS feminist)
At the end of each (I don't know how many months now) you have an update with less encounters..(aka Fap scenes)
View attachment 2241693
Aren't you tired of Harem genre? almost every visual novel is Harem genre...thats so boring

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Aren't you tired of Harem genre? almost every visual novel is Harem genre...thats so boring
nope-dont.gif
I find it more pointless to wait months to have less scenes (since the paths blocked) and having to download an even bigger file to see less .
In many VNs harem is optional...or mods for it... B a Dik was fine the way it was..

Last edited:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
The update was good but the planning the party mini game seem so complicated. I decided to skip it and failed miserably at the end but now I have to play it again since it looks like it's going to carry over into chapter 10 whenever that releases.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
So some thoughts so far - there's a lot to this update of course but man I just burned through it so fast a couple times already. Really well done but I gotta say - my tier list has definitely shifted so far.

Much as I enjoy the sweetness of Jill's arc, Sage has absolutely taken the top spot for me going forward though I need to do a 2nd save where I'm more CHICK cause holy hell the DIK route with her mom involved is gonna fucking frag me I know it lmao.

I did a run through with "Others" too and that one is just fun as fuck for random fucking though - hard to say that Lily/Nicole don't top that list there though <.<

Gonna try a CHICK Sage run, Josy/May run and then a Bella one too.

stormhawk

Sep 17, 2020
View attachment 2241693
this is not harem game(seducer), its a dating sim game for store release , mix path gives replay value that what this game is about. don't expect something that a game doesn't tell you expect. Have you played 'acting lessons'. you expect this to be like milfy city , filf, dreams of desire ,nlt games but its not. u cannot compare a darks souls game to jrpg one, you get the reference

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
So some thoughts so far - there's a lot to this update of course but man I just burned through it so fast a couple times already. Really well done but I gotta say - my tier list has definitely shifted so far.

Much as I enjoy the sweetness of Jill's arc, Sage has absolutely taken the top spot for me going forward though I need to do a 2nd save where I'm more CHICK cause holy hell the DIK route with her mom involved is gonna fucking frag me I know it lmao.

I did a run through with "Others" too and that one is just fun as fuck for random fucking though - hard to say that Lily/Nicole don't top that list there though <.<

Gonna try a CHICK Sage run, Josy/May run and then a Bella one too.
Sage is life. Personally, I feel that she has the better story arcs in the game. I know I will get tarred and feather for saying that but what can I say. Now I am going to do another playthrough and avoid the romance with the mother, I don't need that biting me in the ass.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bmagada

The Midget

Aug 17, 2019
I don't know how to solve the problem of the game shutting down after Jacob say fucking mansion.
I tried to download the fix file but I don't know what do next. Can somebody help please ?

Lackofaname

Jul 13, 2022
Isn't the Interlude included with this update? I think it is. You have the option to play it right before chapter 9. Yet personally the interlude really sucks. I don't really like Zoey as a character.
Idk how but I sorted it out, I didnt paid attentio to save files in "Extras" at first, now I got it, thanks alot

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes