Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
One of the most controversial decisions of dev..(seal path) not giving the option to continue the harem in case of neutral path on all girls..
Until now I don't understand if it's because of wanting a faithful mc (MC asks the girls what they think about being unfaithful and makes the decision, that BS feminist)
Or if the Dev got tired, and maintaining mix paths is a lot of work..and bugs.
At the end of each (I don't know how many months now) you have an update with less encounters..(aka Fap scenes)
Because the dev thinks it's better that way..
View attachment 2241693
It is better. Most people like this game because the characters aren't just empty development wise. How are you gonna tell any of the women who arent admittedly whores that you love them and want a relationship. That's not how characters with good writing and depth work. Jill and Isabella definitely aren't sticking around for that mess if you dont want their writing to go to crap. Do you think Sage isnt going to hear about how you fucked all of her sisters after you said you want to commit to her? Also you can reject getting into a relationship and hit all the side tang. Some of the best parts of the game are the developing relationships with the girls and the fuckboi game never lasts that long when feeling get involved.

Side note: there are 18 new scenes that are all pretty damn good. How many would make you feel better?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aldnoah Zero

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
I think I'm coming to the end of the halloween party now. How much is left after?

Pretty disappointed with this episode so far. It's been one giant monotonous free-roam and I've never enjoyed those

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Nice update/visuals but judging from the story that we got it wasnt worth the wait or the time that it took, i feel like this update was more to the "just tryna see some sex scenes and bust" rather than "we wanna see more from the story"

Cause the last update was big and we expected big things from this new update like the Adjustments for MC but instead we only got One night of party (where tbh why did it need to have so many free roams in one night and the mansion was pretty stressful) it was a bummer i thought we were gonna have a cool new arc but still loved the effort from DrPinkcake I hope next update isnt gonna take this long
it s the very first episode of the season. Its supposed to be set up and continuing threads.

Oct 14, 2020
Yeah, kinda sick of free roams. I feel like the free roams earlier in S1/S2 had at least a bit of "if you do this in free roam first, thing X happens. If you do something else first, thing Y happens."

But in S3 and later in S2, they have turned into "click each room until you find all the interactables; it means almost nothing the order in which you do things".

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Love this game and episode 9 was great, still have a lot of paths to play-through.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
So, potentially stupid question here, but at the end of the party I've got the optional tasks of talking to Sarah/Melanie, Finding Sally, Talking to Lily/Nicole and Talking to Quinn. I can do the Mel/Sarah and Find Sally ones just fine, but Lily/Nicole and Quinn aren't highlighting and aren't clickable, which is fucking annoying as all shit since Quinn is Best Girl.

Anyone have a solution to this by any chance? I saw it mentioned as a problem earlier in the thread like 40 pages ago but the only "solution" offered I saw wasn't actually an answer because the dude misunderstood the problem.

I also had a weird situation where going with Sage to the Haunted Basement swapped her out for Riona and Camila, blocking me from getting a Sage scene in the basement when on her path apparently.

Are these old save mod-related issues or something?

Either way, unless the Quinn and Sage scenes I missed are fucking spectacular this felt like a fucking weak update that turned the MC into a giant pussy in many ways and further forced fucking Tit-Tats Zoey back into the god damn spotlight again. This shit seriously needs a "Nope. Fuck off, bitch." option for her and for fucking Maya.

• Angry
Reactions: rannmiumec

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
Yeah, I think we can all agree that this episode is the worst we had.
What make it even worse, is that it took almost a year to cook an episode that has barely any content story wise.
Most of the episode is just a free roam in the DIK mansion where you babysit everyone.
The good? Being on Sage path or others path, where you get some content at least. Sage was especially hot in this episode. Loved the animations, and you can tell DPC got better compared to other episodes.

The dinner, which was one of the thing a lot wanted to see after episode 8 "fuck fuck fuck" cliffhanger, was a letdown in my opinion. The obvious happen Maya didn't get her scholarship, strangely, after she said she was with the HOTs
We also did get some answers like, who is actually pregnant, then, again, a let-down (unless DPC surprise us).

But yeah, not a good update... I hope that DPC don't get arrogant and see that this episode didn't please the players, to the point that even on reddit, where they generally suck his dick, were not happy about it. And that he actually brings back storytelling and less fucking free roam! I get that it can be good, but this time it was the whole fucking episode!

Baon

Dec 12, 2017
Hi, can someone here share ep6_images.rpa (S1-2) only? Always had problems downloading from websites other than mega & pixeldrain.

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
any idea what 6 songs were removed?
Band called "The Friday Prophets" apparently wanted their music removed from the game. Can't check the names of those songs because I updated my copy of the old version before reading the changelog.

EDIT: Actually, you can still find them from YouTube with mentions of Being a DIK. The songs are:

Punk Rock Flu
All the Roads
Amsterdam
Seed of Doubt
Social Wreck
Guardian Angel

Last edited:
Reactions: Exalted Text
Jun 20, 2018
My game crashes when entering the Haunted Mansion and I get this

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/misc/flashlight.rpy", line 23, in render
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

any help? I get both the same error with compressed (PC version) and non-compressed version (Mac Version); i'm running OS 10.16
Hey getting an error when the lights go out at the party

While running game code:

anyone know how to fix?
While entering the basement with Bella:

Code:

While running game code:
Can't get over it I'm in a loop here.
I have this too when the party blacks out.

Code:

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/freeroam/episode9/ep9_blackout.rpyc", line 31, in script
  …

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
im lost i cant get past the cage part in the hunted house. ive clicked on everything that cage but it wont let me find the key any know what im doing wrong?

DarkZenith

Apr 9, 2022
i only have 10/20 Jill and 19/20 Josy for the special renders. all of them that are missing are ep 9 story, finished the episode and still dont have them unlocked. anyone have them all unlocked?

Reactions: NYBORG
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes