angangan

Oct 23, 2020
I download S2 no mod,just ckick gallery rewards
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_jill.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_jill.rpy", line 22, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_jill.rpy", line 34, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_jill.rpy", line 35, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_jill.rpy", line 41, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_jill.rpy", line 41, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_jill.rpy", line 22, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_jill.rpy", line 34, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_jill.rpy", line 35, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_jill.rpy", line 41, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_jill.rpy", line 41, in <module>
  File "renpy/python.py", line 992, in __getitem__
    rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Being a DIK 0.8.3
Sat Dec 17 15:35:47 2022
Someone can help me fix it?

NOVASSR

Dec 30, 2017
Man i really hope that someone ends up making a skip mod for the new episode, because i just finished my first playthrough and all that free roam already felt like a chore i dont wanna imagine how much it would be for all the 9 saves i have

Last edited:

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Sage is life. Personally, I feel that she has the better story arcs in the game. I know I will get tarred and feather for saying that but what can I say. Now I am going to do another playthrough and avoid the romance with the mother, I don't need that biting me in the ass.
You and me both - I didn't realize I didn't have a CHICK save with her lol - gonna be fun watching that explode on me (oof) but I want a much cleaner more wholesome one with her too.

Mind you Jill had a really sweet set of scenes in this one too but I dunno - goddamn Sage is just win after win scene wise.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Since the mods for v.09 are still in the works, is there a WT somewhere for this version?

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Love the update but do we have a scene unlocker yet? I'm not trying to replay the whole thing like 8 times to see the scenes.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Love the update but do we have a scene unlocker yet? I'm not trying to replay the whole thing like 8 times to see the scenes.
Under extras on the first page. I did that also. Some reallly cool scenes, one with Heather was pretty hot.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
this is not harem game(seducer), its a dating sim game for store release , mix path gives replay value that what this game is about. don't expect something that a game doesn't tell you expect. Have you played 'acting lessons'. you expect this to be like milfy city , filf, dreams of desire ,nlt games but its not. u cannot compare a darks souls game to jrpg one, you get the reference
But until the end of v0.8.0 the vn was like this... I managed to finish neutral (if I remember correctly 4 or 5 girls to choose from).
In my opinion it was good like that... and with more content with each update!
But Dark Souls has level ..up ,mission ,items ,maps is not so far from Jrpg even looking like FPS (well except dying 99999)

Last edited:
Reactions: nightwingbluebrry13

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Man i really hope that someone ends up making a skip mod for the new episode, because i just finished my first playthrough and all that free roam already felt like a chore i dont wanna imagine how much for how it would be for all the 9 saves i have
no exaggeration, if you hold CTRL after the planning mini-game is done you can finish a different playthrough really fast. like in 25 min or something. i havent finished every path yet, but so far very little is actually different and as long as you dont go in circles in the mansion cause of forgetting where people are hanging out it is a quick run though, albeit very tedious

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Query:
Should I unpack the patch files in "Interlude" or ''0.8.2" folder?
Sage is life. Personally, I feel that she has the better story arcs in the game. I know I will get tarred and feather for saying that but what can I say. Now I am going to do another playthrough and avoid the romance with the mother, I don't need that biting me in the ass.
Dude.....same. I was a hard Maya fan until I got deeper into Sage's story and how much deeper of a character she is. DPC is really good at layering character traits like when you'd do more sweet things and her expressions change to her falling more and more for the MC. I mean you tell her about chad and miss out on a sex scene but you get kind of a better one where shes obviously just falling hard. Then you get to the park and that damn leaf sold me on their entire relationship.

Oct 14, 2020
this is not harem game(seducer), its a dating sim game for store release , mix path gives replay value that what this game is about. don't expect something that a game doesn't tell you expect. Have you played 'acting lessons'. you expect this to be like milfy city , filf, dreams of desire ,nlt games but its not. u cannot compare a darks souls game to jrpg one, you get the reference
The biggest issue is it feels VERY forced. You have people who continually say to the MC, "It's cool if you fuck others; I don't care." Then end of episode 2, the MC goes "Well, I can no longer abide my fuckboy ways. Whom do I pick?"

Then even if you pick "no one in particular", all the girls that previously didn't care if you were screwing around now really care overnight. S1, and most of S2 Josy&Maya: "Nah, it's cool if you're with Jill/Sage/Whoever." S3 Josy&Maya: "You didn't choose us, so never look at us again."

If all the characters in S1/S2 were continually pushing the MC to make a choice and eventually stopped screwing the MC until he did choose, it would not feel so very poorly forced.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Ohh, unexpected. I downloaded the latest update, but it's got no START function, it's just chapter 9.

It's probably impractical for the game to include everything in one, but it sure would be nice to not have to go from essentially one game to another... especially since my copy of the original game is on my old PC.

rapiidz1

Nov 10, 2020
Sorry, but I was just wondering, for those who have a mac or MacBook and have downloaded the compressed version, did it work for you guys? Because for some odd reason it is not working for me. If anyone knows how to solve the issue, much appreciated.

MasksDude

Aug 6, 2021
Nice update/visuals but judging from the story that we got it wasnt worth the wait or the time that it took, i feel like this update was more to the "just tryna see some sex scenes and bust" rather than "we wanna see more from the story"

Cause the last update was big and we expected big things from this new update like the Adjustments for MC but instead we only got One night of party (where tbh why did it need to have so many free roams in one night and the mansion was pretty stressful) it was a bummer i thought we were gonna have a cool new arc but still loved the effort from DrPinkcake I hope next update isnt gonna take this long

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes