Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi i can't click on keg in tommy's room, can someone find the way to fix it
There's no "fix". You must find the tap first. It's in the task list.

DOes the compressed version fuck with your saves like mods does?
No. Compressed versions simply reduce the file size of images and/or animations. They don't alter scripts, variables, etc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Brocolli666

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hey, can someone help me. How do I bring the keg to Tommy? I got the keg but I can't click on him in the main party room. What do I suppose to do?

Jerecapra

Mar 24, 2020
Guess I will wait until the next update so the bugs that should have been worked out before release are finally worked out
These aren't bugs. DPC is a fucking asshole that puts cheat detection in the code, because you're only allowed to have fun in the way he wants it. It checks at some points of the game if you're playing on android, or have certain files related to known mods, or have certain variables defined by known mods and fucks with your saves or shutsdown renpy and stuff like that. He even has a piece of code somewhere that deletes all your saves, but as far as I know, it's not used anywhere.

For that particular instance (game shutting down when Jacob mentions something about the mansion at the beginning of the episode), enable the console and then run this command "persistent.mod_wt_enabled = None" (without quotation marks), or simply copy the attached script into the "game" folder. The script was shared on the subreddit's discord if you want an explanation of what it does (basically runs the command for you)

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes