DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
It's probably been too long, since I don't remember any important notebook. But I assume it's again about drugs.
Don't you remember the DIKs party where Cate's pictures gets leaked on rooster? Someone took their notebook, accessed it and posted her pictures. The notebook also had other informations. Hell's week pictures, and other information about the diks.
After what happened Rusty changed the password not only from the notebook but from the safe as well and shared only with MC.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Well, Ep 9 finished, I really expected more. I don't want to say that it has been bad, I just haven't noticed that it has been a party, there has been almost no interaction with the new girls introduced (which I expected to at least have a run-in with them, they are quite good and give a fresh air to the girls from the game), hardly any interaction with people or the stage (at other parties you could dance, get drunk or literally fuck everyone. The theme is spectacular, the settings such as the costumes are very successful, and the music despite having had to remove the traditional has managed to maintain a good playlist. The part about the flashlight is very original (the bad thing was that it gave me lag, although that's a matter of my pc, nothing to complain about). The story becomes more complex, with Vinny's entrance in a direct in our lives, the new Chad perhaps?

In summary:
+Incredible settings and costumes.
+Finally a scene with Heather.
+Legendary trio that everyone expected (Nicole,Lily)
-Lack of content with the new girls presented.
-Few sexual scenes compared to other parties.
-Lack of interaction with the environment at the party.

All this following my "others" route, these days I'll try the others and see if it changes anything. I liked it and it shows the work of the creator but I think I went with too many expectations. Finally I would like to see the Vixens more often (I think that's the name of the new girls) and I hope that the game from now on is not based only on organizing parties and occasionally dropping story seeds, I would like to follow the model of the previous seasons, where life at the University was mixed with parties (although organizing parties from time to time if I like it)
yeah i read from somewhere that Episode 9 is the content DPC has been wanting to write since the beginning.

Maybe Season 3 is, but definitely not Episode 9 in isolation. It's just a halloween party, that's it. For me this is pretty disappointing.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
all around good episode. The best thing about it,at least for me was that what we thought was right,and my 2 fav girls,Lily and Rio,will have a bigger role than just occasional fuck. The interesting thing is that Riona seems keen on trying to look for something serious,while Lily says not to fall in love w her. I know I'm in the minority,but i like sara and mel and am glad they got a scene. Overall not the best not the worst one. I don't like that the mc is so emotional with Zoey tbh,even if you play as DIK.Seeing what's gonna happen with the "emotionally unavailable trio"(Rio,lily,quinn) is prolly the most interesting thing about this game to me right now.
so... what does Lily want? a crime partner or something?

• Haha
Reactions: Motion11

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You don't need to be on "others" path. As long as your affinity is DIK you can have her.
Doesn't seem true; going with the game script if you are not on the "Others" path you get railroaded into either "Maybe in the future" or "Refuse" as responses:

Python:
        if not branchAlone:
            menu:
                "Maybe in the future?" if True:
                    jump ep9_heather_maybe_label
                "Refuse" if True:
                    jump ep9_heather_no_label

Jul 17, 2022
I think this chapter looked good, sounded good, animations where good but the story and gameplay, I dunno this is just me personally I did not enjoy the sandboxy experience and the story was a bit meh, I found the MC talking in ways that the MC wouldn't talk but thats just me

You can see why it takes so long to release these chapters, the attention the detail like over the smallest of things like how there's heaps of beers in the kitchen at the start of the night and it slowly goes down over the night and same with the popcorn. Love that extra care into someone's work.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
My DIK Sage path can't have Heather. Works on my DIK Others though.
He probably confused it with Riona who can be made out with even if MC is in relationship. (as long as MC already has had sex with Riona) Riona cuts Fuckface off in such scenario, though.

Cdragom91

Sep 16, 2017
how do i get out of the basement?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit - click the sign :)
On you back have a clue on the door, after read, second key is in ter green jar right to you, and the location of the third key is in the cage with the skeleton, look up and in the middle bar (right font of you)
My english is not very good, sorry for the bad explanation, hope help you

• Red Heart
Reactions: foxhund and M1ad
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes