mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
did anyone found the solution for multiple loops ingame like while talking to josy and maya......
please provide the solution im desperate to play this game
havent u faced any loops
You're in multiple paths and the script is written in such a way that this causes loops.

Either wait for the mods to be updated or grab the transferred saves from S2 and import whatever path you want to play.

Reactions: Pervy_Sage17

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
Anybody else hate jill's outfit if you are dating her she wears a banana outfit and if you are not dating her she wears a sexy bee outfit WTF this just feels like DPC is trolling/making fun of people who choose jill if anything it should be the opposite if you are dating she shoult be adventurous and wear something sexy instead she a ridiculous not sexy at all outfit and when you are not dating her/she saw you fuck bella before she wears a sexy outfit great logic there like abig punishment/troll for people who choose her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Anybody else hate jill's outfit if you are dating her she wears a banana outfit and if you are not dating her she wears a sexy bee outfit WTF this just feels like DPC is trolling/making fun of people who choose jill if anything it should be the opposite if you are dating she shoult be adventurous and wear something sexy instead she a ridiculous not sexy at all outfit and when you are not dating her/she saw you fuck bella before she wears a sexy outfit great logic there like abig punishment/troll for people who choose her.
I thought the banana outfit was fucking hilarious and adorable!

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
I thought the banana outfit was fucking hilarious and adorable!
I mean i wouldn't mind if it was the other way around if you weren't on her route she should wear the banana but i feel after everything that happened in her route it would be much better if she wore the sexy outfit if you were on her route and not the other way around this way just feels like a troll.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I took it as Jill isnt the kinda girl to wear sexy/slutty outfits (despite the fact she does because of the type of game it is) but Bianca influenced her to do so. She pushed her outside her comfort zone like she did in their backstory… repeatedly.

Jill with the MC is happy, she’s comfortable and being influenced in her decision on what to wear by MC. She’s confident and wearing a silly outfit because… that’s who she is.

Single/betrayed Jill is slutting it up (relatively) because she’s hitched her wagon to Bianca who’s ass was hanging out, makes comments about wanting to bang the MC and generally encourages Jill to be something she isn’t. She herself doubts the bee outfits suitability when it’s worn.

I personally took the banana as a chance to show a Chick MC having a Chick interaction with his Chick girlfriend. Overtly sexual Jill isn’t what the route is about.

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
I took it as Jill isnt the kinda girl to wear sexy/slutty outfits (despite the fact she does because of the type of game it is) but Bianca influenced her to do so. She pushed her outside her comfort zone like she did in their backstory… repeatedly.

Jill with the MC is happy, she’s comfortable and being influenced in her decision on what to wear by MC. She’s confident and wearing a silly outfit because… that’s who she is.

Single/betrayed Jill is slutting it up (relatively) because she’s hitched her wagon to Bianca who’s ass was hanging out, makes comments about wanting to bang the MC and generally encourages Jill to be something she isn’t. She herself doubts the bee outfits suitability when it’s worn.

I personally took the banana as a chance to show a Chick MC having a Chick interaction with his Chick girlfriend. Overtly sexual Jill isn’t what the route is about.
I'm not saying she should be more slutty i just think after becoming the MC girlfriend she should be a bit more adventurous and less shy thus wearing something sexier when going to a party with her bf i mean come on don't tell if you could only choose one outfit for her to wear you would choose the banana .

Kaed1107

Jun 10, 2017
Being a DIK [v0.9.0] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 7.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.69 GB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 1.66 GB: - WORKUPLOAD

Note: For some Reason the Renpy SDK, it's not showing, and it's not letting me open the project, so I cannot compile the files back in rpa.

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Thanks but can you add a third link please? like Pixeldrain or Gofile. For some reason this two pages you use to upload your compressions are always limiting my Internet speed, right know it's at 50 kbs wtf

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
On another note i see many comments about the development of Sage in the "wrong direction", being now less romantic and more.. slutty to the point where she suggests to the MC having sex with others, kind of an open relationship if i understand well (I didn't play the update yet).
Not at all.

You'll see when you play, but she suggests that their sex life be vanilla, or spicier.

The MC can choose one or the other.

There is no mention of swinging. Considering how DPC is doing this game, I don't think we see another dick involved with an LI.

nybody else hate jill's outfit if you are dating her she wears a banana outfit and if you are not dating her she wears a sexy bee outfit WTF this just feels like DPC is trolling/making fun of people who choose jill
I had a good laugh when I saw her arrive in a banana. Especially since on the 3 previous runs, she was in a sexy bee.

I thought it was a joke by Jill, and that after a while she was going to take off the costume and reveal the long-awaited one. But no...

Reactions: KaiserST

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
Not at all.

You'll see when you play, but she suggests that their sex life be vanilla, or spicier.

The MC can choose one or the other.

There is no mention of swinging. Considering how DPC is doing this game, I don't think we see another dick involved with an LI.

I had a good laugh when I saw her arrive in a banana. Especially since on the 3 previous runs, she was in a sexy bee.

I thought it was a joke by Jill, and that after a while she was going to take off the costume and reveal the long-awaited one. But no...
Yeah same i thought she was gonna take the banana outfit off and reveal a much sexier outfit then i play the other paths and find out she only wears something sexy if you aren't dating her great logic there.

mbs123a

Mar 14, 2022
pretty good update. so many different routes to take with different girls. but if you only play for 1 route the update ends pretty fast considering the wait time for update. but theres defintly many different pick choises and that means you can play this update prob 3-4 times and see what 25% more renders with each playthrough probably. and u would want to replay the game since many routhes lock doing this ep 9 so if u want to see how you can get with another girl or see diffrent dialoge u would have to replay choises. but if ur the kinda person to only wanna play 1 route and wont replay to see other choises the update is definitely lacking and quickly done with. but with so many peole in 1 frame and in renders take much more time to add in and when most of them are not random assets and dont look like crap and reused it difintely takes time to make each npc and if need to cloth them and angles. 1 render would take the same time as maybe 10 renders becasue of so many people at once in it. now to wait +6 month for follow up xd reeee. peace out . <3

Reactions: KaiserST

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Doesn't seem true; going with the game script if you are not on the "Others" path you get railroaded into either "Maybe in the future" or "Refuse" as responses:

Python:
        if not branchAlone:
            menu:
                "Maybe in the future?" if True:
                    jump ep9_heather_maybe_label
                "Refuse" if True:
                    jump ep9_heather_no_label
As you can see, it gives you 3 options. I did this path playing Jill's route. She was kneeling down in front of MC and it gave me 3o options. But the D(IK) option was greyed out because I was on Neutral affinity. If I was on DIK affinity I could have fucked her even on Jill's route. I could have used the console and changed my affinity to Dik, then I would have fucked her and Jill at the end. So again, the route doesn't matter, what matter is your affinity.

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
Hopefully the next episode isn't just the same but now it's now let's plan a christmas party and just the same as this episode but christmas related showing off useless christmas decoration animations.

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
I decided to write my experience so far with this update and my opinion.

Up to this S3, I went (or better yet my MC) after every girl possible.
It was lots of fun, lots of lewd content but I always liked Bella the most. Weird, smart, hot as hell.
So when it came to the decision which girl to pick, I picked her, knowing that I'm probably gonna get cock blocked when it comes to any other girl.

That did happened in this update, I couldn't fool around with any of girls I did before and that's fine.
I picked my poison, so to say. At the same time, because of that, you get less content. So the only content I had was with Bella which had like two scenes in the whole update.

Because of that, the update felt small for me, but I had fun to be honest, there were quite a few hilarious lines that I liked and situations. Free roam with "talk to this and that person" felt like waste of time, 'cause all that talking with Camilla and other girls had zero effect, because if you choose one girl in S2, you're basically closing all the other paths / girls.

Renders / animations wise, it was top notch as always.
Those are my 2 cents.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes