Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I enjoyed the party and everything (glad Zoey's interactions ended up being pretty good - nothing too forced on the player in terms of relationship stuff), but I did think the endings to the episode weren't great - I had hoped to have Lily or Quinn stay over but it didn't work out - Lily basically tells you she doesn't want to get lovey dovey / cuddly with you after a forced threesome with Nicole (would have preferred to get her alone), and Quinn kicks you out in the morning, lol.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
So no one can tell me how to stop the loop eh? i cant get pass the josy eating eyeball thing then it takes back to season 3 first episode i already tried 4 times -_-
This is DPC fucking with people who have cheat mods in their game directory. The loop is triggered if renpy loads 1NewCheatMode.rpyc.

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-9627635

So the answer is to use a clean game or to use Universal Ren'py Mod to see the different branches without fucking your save.

Reactions: devil666rahmn

Balfurusse

Jun 23, 2018
Ok i seem to get a little trouble.. i start the newly update from my last save after Interlude, i see Tommy saying BOO and when Jacob says :For sur, it's one scary mansion. the game keep crashing right after there...

Any idea?

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Ok i seem to get a little trouble.. i start the newly update from my last save after Interlude, i see Tommy saying BOO and when Jacob says :For sur, it's one scary mansion. the game keep crashing right after there...

Any idea?
DPC fucking with modded games again. It's an intentional crash. Doesn't crash on clean game installs.

This is the condition that it's checking:

1671294285961.png

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
She was on the bed and I talked to her then i went to the Haunted mansion. I talked to Rusty and its saying i have to talk to Riona again. maybe my game is fucked
The next scene I remember with her after the bed was her trying to make out in the theater room.

shimshimshim

Nov 13, 2021
Weird question but to anyone who has played this update, how much of that scary clown is in there?
I have coulrophobia and don't want to scare myself to death when I'm cooming.

Reactions: jimbro

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Well, would be rather curious how many supporters will DPC lose after this update. Luckily, I am just a pirate, so if I get shite, at least I didn't have to pay for it. It would be a very different story though, if I would be a supporter. I couldn't keep myself from playing it in the end, but damn, this update is a new low for DPC. This release was one of the most anticipated ones for me this year, and damn, A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT would be eufemism. And it is not just the free roam stuff and the branching for LIs. The MC is like I dunno, retared, whiny little bitch and has dialogues in this one which are totally off character, no matter which path. It is like he has become a totally different person in a very bad way. I hope the backclash after this shitty update will be a good enough wake up call for DPC to never do such shit again.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes