Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Yeah i had it and deleted it but still the same issue.
you cant delete a mod and think that the savegame is fine after... playthroughs done with mods are mostly broken if you wanna continue them without the mod.

Either you wait for the update of the mod and than hope for the best, or you start over without any mod from scratch... for the future i would consider latter...

Its not a game issue, DPC doesnt want mods to be used, every game update he includes things that makes it difficult for mods and will break old savegames done with a mod...

Play without mod and everything is fine everytime, never had any issue.

Reactions: sava75

Photohunt

May 5, 2020
DPC fucking with modded games again. It's an intentional crash. Doesn't crash on clean game installs.

This is the condition that it's checking:

View attachment 2242684
I downloaded the save files and started the game. When I play the episode 9, only the conversation between Jacob and Tommy is shown to me, and after the conversation ends, the episode ends!!!. what should I do? Any fix for this?

haunsa

Apr 23, 2021
I downloaded the save files and started the game. When I play the episode 9, only the conversation between Jacob and Tommy is shown to me, and after the conversation ends, the episode ends!!!. what should I do? Any fix for this?
u downloaded a mod and its BREAKING only 2 ways to fix it redo the save from get go and either dont break with mod or download a new save cause mod breaks SAVES.

Reactions: sava75

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Wow, i am super surprised.
so that means there's ZERO chance he will make ANY changes and move things fasters. if his paying costumers like it, then ultimately he is right in his approach and we are wrong (somehow...)

this was DAYS ago.
i discovered the game 1 year ago and did 3 playthroughs. But i wasn't in the best place financially and had already been supporting a few games, and he had a good amount of supporters so i skipped it. A few days ago i wanted to revisit and while replaying i knew i was better off now and decided to support him.

So i pledged (5$) and moments later sent him a message saying he rocks, i love his work and want to support him, bla bla. i thought it would lift his spirit. nope, got pledge rejected and banned.

I was shocked.

Well you answered your question yourself... with 5$ you cant play the game. Thats it. For 5$ you only can get UPDATES but NEED the full game version before... which you cant get for 5$.

So you did have the full game of course from a pirate site like F95... And thats it for DPC... boot meets ass... he has a very short fuse and can afford it to ban many users.

I dont say its reasonable (quite the opposite) but thats the reason why you were banned.

RootLoci

Mar 18, 2019
I'm stuck in the bella loop, (when she turns up to the halloween party) the scene keeps playing over and over.

haunsa

Apr 23, 2021
I'm stuck in the bella loop, (when she turns up to the halloween party) the scene keeps playing over and over.
u downloaded a MOD and it broke your save you need to replay part 1 and NO romance heavy into jill and just pick bella or download someones save MODS break saves.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Which saves I should import to ep.9? The ones from Interlude, or from Season 8? It's not clear to me...
you cant import anything from the interlude... the interlude IS the start of season 3. if you have already savegames from the interlude, its because you imported savegames out of season 2 and already started with season 3.

There is only one purpose for the import, continue your season 2 paths and get them over to season 3...

so simple as that, you import season 2 savegames... but none other are available anyways in the import screen, it only shows you season 2 final saves after episode 8.

Reactions: sava75 and Motsaw

Darius89

May 23, 2021
Bella making out scene in library and heather blowjob scene in leon's room...
Is that all in that scenes (100 %) or i miss something?

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Kinda sad that The Friday Prophets (music) is out of the game.. that intro was a good piece but the game will still be played ;)

- The Friday Prophets - Punk Rock Flu (The menu song in Season 1&2 :p)

Like so "many" others have said so did this update feel kinda small compared to the waiting time... maybe because of all the "Free Roaming" during the Halloween party..

Reactions: haunsa

haunsa

Apr 23, 2021
they need to put in bold on the front page MODS BREAKS SAVES cause so many people used mods broke there saves then keep asking why is my save broken.

Reactions: Mort

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Episode 9 was disappointing, 90% of it was annoying free roams just clicking left right with no progress in storyline.

Secondly i don't like where this is going i mean my guy just rejecting all the girls and i just have keep going on with it there's no decisions for me to make, i mean i know he has a love interest and all but come on my mc is a huge dik and he will do whatever he wants.

I don't know it's just don't make sense.
Your posting makes not much sense either... IF your MC is a huge dik and do whatever he wants... why dont you do so? In the others route you can fuck nearly every girl in the game, in EP9 too... well... if you decided to go for a LI after ep 8, its kinda clear that this stops right? Cause that was your choice... if you dont want that, choose the "others" route and fuck around as much as you want, until you get busted.

For rest, yep you are right, the whole episode is weak and more annoying than anything else. one episode containing ONLY this big free roam without any mentionable progress in any direction... it felt overall like a waste of time.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes