haunsa

Apr 23, 2021
People who can't be arsed to read last page of the thread before posting similarly won't bother to read the front page, either.
im talking about right in the header right above the intro image just to make sure its first thing u see clicking on the page.

• Angry
Reactions: Hahn1900

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
they need to put in bold on the front page MODS BREAKS SAVES cause so many people used mods broke there saves then keep asking why is my save broken.

funny.... cause... well... it stands right there in the opening post in big bold orange letters right near the mod section to especially warn you about that. you cant get mods without seeing that... of course if you dont ignore it.

Well... you have to read it yourself of course.

• Haha
Reactions: sava75

haunsa

Apr 23, 2021
funny.... cause... well... it stands right there in the opening post in big bold orange letters right near the mod section to especially warn you about that.

Well... you have to read it yourself of course.
why i said in the pic header so moment page loads u see the banner and the MOD warning in same pic cause u can load this page 1000 times u also look at the banner.

• Angry
Reactions: Hahn1900

Thicboifitboi

Jun 17, 2020
cause u have the mod even if u delete mod it wont fix it u have to reinstall old and new version grab a save OR do a new playthrough and fix it your self with actions.
But this new port has no mods in at all is just a port from bandy it says it has no mods which I doesnt the only thing that might have it are the saves but I doubt it because why else would they be provided

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Does anybody have a save for the Neutral or Chik path for Sage? Preferebly a path that didn't pursue the teacher. That's the only path I'm missing.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Yeah i had it and deleted it but still the same issue.
Every single update there are hundreds of you. People who wouldn't be having this problem if you just paid attention and read the first fucking post of the thread. Go back there now and look at what's contained within the Extras.

Every update he releases has exit conditions coded in to punish cheating, and most folks who have done so have evidence in their save files of this. If you can't play without cheats that's fine, but learn to at least read the first post.

haunsa

Apr 23, 2021
But this new port has no mods in at all is just a port from bandy it says it has no mods which I doesnt the only thing that might have it are the saves but I doubt it because why else would they be provided
its the 1-8 mod thats breaking saves so those all have that trigger on them your second part saves will all have the same triggers.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes