LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
Patreon and Discord seem to be enjoying it. There's been a couple opinions regarding the lack of content for the main girls, but otherwise, there hasn't been anything as negative as what people in this thread have shared.

I mentioned earlier that I feel like an outlier on F95 for enjoying what we're given, but also the people supporting Doc on Patreon are probably more willing to forgive a "lesser" episode.
U need to understand one thing
In discord you'll see people supporting him cause, the ones who pay dev are there (I believe discord server is for all those who pay dev in patreon) and so the ones who likes Dev's works are there

One who won't like Dev's work will just cancel ✖ their subscription and leave discord server.

Whereas that doesn't happen in f95, here the community is big and consists of all kinds of people.
Whereas in Discord they are mostly Dev's follower or fans, hence opinion difference is only natural.

Practically f95's feedback is better than Discord, as discord's feedback tends to be biased, but that's not true for the f95

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Having issues with Mac version -

The application “BeingADIK” can’t be opened.

Anyone know how to fix this?
You can follow "macOS Install Instructions" or you can use "fixperm 0.1.command" for the latter you just unzip, then open it and the terminal window should pop up. Drag the Being a DIK application in the window and hit Enter or Return depending on what's on your keyboard.

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
What I really dislike about the episode is how less time we spend with certain characters just because they're not on our path.

Yeah sure, I get this and that. But the fact is, before MC loved to spend a lot of time with Bella and if you're on an Others path you will barely interact with her in this episode. And the sex isn't the main point.

Same thing is with Jill, like my MC got rejected by her and I was glad it god (poorly) adressed. But still, they spent so much time together and now it was kinda like nothing. Like they didn't even get to take photos together?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
My résumé about EP9.

We were all looking forward to the Halloween party. Well it was very debauched, not to write too debauched.

But it has been nice to realize so DPC visits this thread because we finally got names. I think it's very good because I finally don't have to think so much about who is related to whom because DPC has eliminated a lot of those theoretical possibilities. I'm even glad so we know Zoey's friend is Debbie and the MC knows her and her brother too. DPC did a really good job of cleaning that up in EP9. No one is more pleased about that than me.

What I actually really liked is how the main characters grow together. Jill and Sage really become friends and it's all because they both hate Tybalt. Isn't that delightful. Isabella seems to be shedding her ice armor entirely. But like the throuple, what am I writing this for, how the threesome relationship came about I thought was top notch and the three of them get even better in the future. Josy and Maya want anal, they liked it and there will be a double penetration as well because Josy came off with the shocker in her ass and pussy. A foursome is also hinted at. Jill and Sage are hot candidates for this. I know Josy said Lily too, but I think so Maya would object if I remember Maya's face from EP4 when Lily made Josy dance from behind. But let's wait and see.

Coming like Zoey. As I thought it would be, we as players have it in our hands whether Zoey becomes a disruptor to the LI relationship or not. The implementation was well done by DPC because Zoey was somehow omnipresent during the party without being intrusive. In the case of Interlude, however, I'm now somewhat split on whether it was necessary. EP9 only justifies Interlude about 50% of the time. But I'm not committing on the necessity of Interlude until after EP10, because EP9 was really just the Halloween party. But all the DIKs are excited about Zoey, especially Jacob and JB. The main takeaway regarding Zoey was for her to be the Emily and the MC to be the Trevor.

Emily:
Trevor:

Tommy was a real ass in the beginning. But Karma is a bitch. The MC is supposed to take care of Josy, which he did devotedly and Tommy's face is worth its weight in gold on the Walk of Shame. I'm assuming so the MC can't sleep in. Also, Tommy's self-awareness so that the MC is just better at everything or too good, will really upset Tommy because he realizes that he is the one who becomes the loser. Heather will leave him and Tommy will take harder drugs as we see from the syringe in his room.

For me, Rusty is kind of the tragic character of EP9. He did act lousy towards the MC at the beginning of EP9, but it seems to me so we see through that that he has leadership weaknesses because he avoids the confrontation with Tommy. But the thing with Micha has hit Rusty very hard. He is opening up to the MC a lot and I think with that here the way is prepared for Rusty and Jill to get closer again (Of course only if the MC is not on the Jill branch.). I'm also curious to see if the MC borrows Rusty's car to visit, for example, Josy and Maya together, Josy's father or even her mother, who has a business after all, so might not be a lightweight in the game.

I have mixed feelings about Maya's tuition or scholarship. Maya was relatively relaxed to Stephen's rejection. Stephen first put Maya on the list and when Maya told him about the rumor and HOTs, he cleared her name again. After that he calls a Priscilla. I kind of feel so Maya should have rather not said anything about the HOTs rumor because it seems through Stephen that her scholarship was already decided. But he had to break it off because if Maya had gotten the scholarship, the HOTs rumor would have been true and Maya would be living proof of it. This could also be the reason why Mona had to leave and could come back a year later, as Stephen suggested to Maya. Stephen probably discussed the scholarship for Maya with the Priscilla in advance and calls her afterwards that he can't do it because of the rumor. Further, it is great to have learned so Jill will help Maya with the Royce family lawyer. Wow. Did you also notice so the picture of Miranda, Viv and Lynette is on the wall of the MC. In the three way relationship the MC says to Josy and Maya so his room is their room. The MC doesn't even have to see the Royce mansion himself because it will probably be Maya or Josy who will initiate that connection when they meet with the lawyer. That will be interesting.

In regards to Vinny think to me so he was there to get the camera out of Derek's closet. Only he couldn't because the Moose Lounge was permanently occupied. Maybe that was why he only got into the Mansion because he found out about Rooster, so that's a bar now.

In the Christmas intro we see so that was set for 8 people. Isabella, Jill, Sage, Josy, Maya, Derek and the MC. I wonder who the 8 person will be? Anyway, something is happening.

Arieth is pregnant. Who is surprised. The only question is who the father is. Dawe has the first black Peter. But damn, it could be anyone on campus. In my case, MC and Derek are exempt. We learn at the party so Derek is very attached to Ashley, that's why I hope so Anthony will be the father so Derek and Ashley will get another chance.

As I wrote above in regards to Tommy so the MC can't sleep in, I figure Tommy will just yell at the MC. But the Alphas are getting off the bus and Dawe noticed so they were set up. Maybe the Alphas will go right into aggression mode and storm the DIK Mansion. Then maybe we'll get our Caleb MC Fight.

The new mini-game is quite fun, but will cost development time in the future because DPC will have to create the different party activities because each player prefers different activities.

In itself, there were many funny moments in EP9 that made me laugh. I liked Isabella the most, how she tried to make sure no one recognized her, but her closest friends saw right through her. It's wonderful how she tries to talk her way out of it.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Im hoping this is not another ja bait path cause i see nicole and lily getting ML but DPC cant tease me with RIO like this and not move her up that would be CRUEL.
But whats everyone getting for there final scores my current best is a 105k run.
my quick comment on the Riona getting her own path: i see a lot of people excited that she may soon be "date-able", and i wonder how many have stopped to think about what that actually means (if anything)

we effectively started "dating" Jill when you choose her over Sage and go to the picnic. but since then what have we actually done with Jill that encapsulates why people would want to "date" any of these characters? we dont actually go out on dates with her, spend quality time with her, get to know her and her family, etc. this game isnt a dating simulator. we dont spend EXTRA time with her, we spend the allotted time (which DPC gives every girl each update) with her because "dating" her railroads your future path choices and so the choice (or non-choice) becomes binary anyways and essentially out of your control.

so while i appreciate the IDEA of making Riona able to be pursued and potentially allowing her more character growth, the EXECUTION by DPC of what "dating" is in this game isnt going to satisfy people who actually want to DATE these characters. dating in this game is really just a kind of label and so far hasnt amounted to anything i would consider significant (unless you count the sex scenes, but that seems like a cop out)

just my initial thoughts on the Riona situation

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
Are there any path specific walkthroughs? Was hoping for harem with Bella as #1 priority and who ever else works on that affinity.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Patreon and Discord seem to be enjoying it. There's been a couple opinions regarding the lack of content for the main girls, but otherwise, there hasn't been anything as negative as what people in this thread have shared.

I mentioned earlier that I feel like an outlier on F95 for enjoying what we're given, but also the people supporting Doc on Patreon are probably more willing to forgive a "lesser" episode.
Wow, i am super surprised.
so that means there's ZERO chance he will make ANY changes and move things fasters. if his paying costumers like it, then ultimately he is right in his approach and we are wrong (somehow...)

I'm a bit curious about this. Did you sub around release time? Did you sub around release time where your sub level is below the release schedule level?

Do you think that is likely why DPC blocked you? or do you think it's some other interaction?
this was DAYS ago.
i discovered the game 1 year ago and did 3 playthroughs. But i wasn't in the best place financially and had already been supporting a few games, and he had a good amount of supporters so i skipped it. A few days ago i wanted to revisit and while replaying i knew i was better off now and decided to support him.

So i pledged (5$) and moments later sent him a message saying he rocks, i love his work and want to support him, bla bla. i thought it would lift his spirit. nope, got pledge rejected and banned.

I was shocked.

omidah

Apr 2, 2022
I downloaded the save files and started the game.(Android version). When I play the episode 9, only the conversation between Jacob and Tommy is shown to me, and after the conversation ends, the episode ends!!!. what should I do?

Reactions: COACHRIDDLA
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes