Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Anyone else having the "Episode 9 Save Now" on a SAGE route while talking to Derek on his closet? Sancho's fixed worked at the start after Jacob and it worked for Jill and Other route but now it seems like it's another Joiplay check?
I think Sancho has another file to help with the joiplay issue.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Brocolli666

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Sooo february or march are we ready for someones else interlude, maybe madame...:KEK: btw was any madame in this update?

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Played on the Sage route, and then after comparing scenes with others via gallery unlocker, I must say Sage path still seems to be the best so far!

Something about the way the art is rendered just makes all the character's interactions more...genuine? Anywho, decent update, agreed that not much happens story wise, but a decent bit of content (at least for me as a Sage lover).
I dunno Sage is definitely my #1 but holy hell M/J went haaaaaaaard in this episode especially the end of night. Good lord xD

Reactions: Draxo

Indorlan

Sep 23, 2019
So where do I upload a save file that keeps crashing after I do the house reparations, I buy the windows and complete all the tasks for the next time but when I continue after like couple slides the game crashes. This is season 2.

COACHRIDDLA

Dec 2, 2018
Unofficial Android Port :

Being a DIK [v0.9.0] [Dr PinkCake]

Download Apk : , Workupload, Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Season 1 & 2 Android : Here

Android Ports Features:

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.badik.s3/game/saves

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Brandy's Discord Server :
0011 Discord Server :
I have multiple saves from season 2 that do not appear on the s3 launcher.
Unofficial Android Port :

Being a DIK [v0.9.0] [Dr PinkCake]

Download Apk : , Workupload, Pixeldrain

Season 1 & 2 Android : Here

Android Ports Features:

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.badik.s3/game/saves

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Brandy's Discord Server :
0011 Discord Server :
My saves do not appear on s3 launcher. So i downloaded the included saves but the Jill path is not correct. It says I broke up with her at the start of ep9.

Reactions: LewdLife

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
yeah......

i really would be interested if anybody here knows the general mood of Patreon/Discord, where he actually has interactions with the consumers. im sure there will be people who literally love anything he puts out, but F95 is still a bubbled community similar to those ones and i wonder if there is much overlap with the disappointment sentiment. or i wonder if the sentiment is being quashed where possible

if anybody still has their inside access, please feel free to share if you can do so anonymously
Knowing how dpc bans those who speak their mind...:censored: myeah probably ony fanboyz there who scrach his back while he sits in his ivory tower...:sneaky:

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
To me episode 9 plays like I imagine being a bad student driver sitting beside an instructor with their foot on their break, and they use the break all the time.

Youre trying to get into the grove of the story but it pulls the break every every other moment by throwing you back into the perpetual free roam. If you somehow get into the narrative and you check the task list and are about to search for a specific character you want to talk to, suddenly you walk into a room and is dragged into an encounter you didnt want nor expect.

Its so awfully disruptive. I was underwhelmed the first LI path, after the 2nd LI path I started actively hating this constant free roam. Free roams used to be fun/interesting.

Hawke84

Dec 2, 2018
You can trigger it manually, if you're impatient and if you have RenPy console enabled -- when you get to the last (3rd) choice during the body shot game, press shift+O to open game console, then type
tmpInt = 3 (Enter)
close the console with Esc, and pick "Focus" as your action.
thx worked :D

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Knowing how dpc bans those who speak their mind...:censored: myeah probably ony fanboyz there who scrach his back while he sits in his ivory tower...:sneaky:
that is what i would assume, but it would be nice for some confirmation of the general vibe.

To me episode 9 plays like I imagine being a bad student driver sitting beside an instructor with their foot on their break, and they use the break all the time.

Youre trying to get into the grove of the story but it pulls the break every every other moment by throwing you back into the perpetual free roam. If you somehow get into the narrative and you check the task list and are about to search for a specific character you want to talk to, suddenly you walk into a room and is dragged into an encounter you didnt want nor expect.

Its so awfully disruptive. I was underwhelmed the first LI path, after the 2nd LI path I started actively hating this constant free roam. Free roams used to be fun/interesting.
yarp

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think it feels better if you get into the mindset of "party planner/supervisor" and play by doing repeated, standard rounds through all rooms, dealing with situations/clickables that you meet on your path as you meet them. In this way the free roam becomes narrative itself, and it drives the other bits of the story.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
yeah......

i really would be interested if anybody here knows the general mood of Patreon/Discord, where he actually has interactions with the consumers. im sure there will be people who literally love anything he puts out, but F95 is still a bubbled community similar to those ones and i wonder if there is much overlap with the disappointment sentiment. or i wonder if the sentiment is being quashed where possible

if anybody still has their inside access, please feel free to share if you can do so anonymously
Patreon and Discord seem to be enjoying it. There's been a couple opinions regarding the lack of content for the main girls, but otherwise, there hasn't been anything as negative as what people in this thread have shared.

I mentioned earlier that I feel like an outlier on F95 for enjoying what we're given, but also the people supporting Doc on Patreon are probably more willing to forgive a "lesser" episode.

okwow125125

Nov 8, 2020
is there a save or something i can use to unlock the gallery for ep 9 yet? the fact that there's so much free roam is making me not wanna play this anymore than i have to lol

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
yeah......

He probably banned all his Patreons who dared to complain.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes