vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I have the same problem, Anyone know how to fix?
Any fix for a loop (when Isabella and Gill talk in front of the house)?
Has anybody save file for the season 3
Has anybody save file for the season 3
same problem here
how to skip this part
Kindly provide save file for season 3
same here
Use the unmodded saves you can find on page 1 of this thread or use up to date WT-MODs when they arrive...
Good luck and have fun ;)

krak13

Nov 26, 2020
Hmmm... i thought that afer 9 months of waiting we will get something more... And by something i mean at least 2 times more content than this.. This is work for 3 months top. I thought this developer isn't a gold digger like almost every developer there is but he is starting to turn up. I hope we will get something more this month and this is just a teaser.

Pocketninja

Nov 30, 2022
Someone please share screenshots of the Maya Josy scene. I won’t have access to the game for a couple of weeks. Thanks in advance.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
What even was this update? If this was one of those holiday specials, I still wouldn't like it because I think they're pointless but at least it would make sense but this being a full episode after 1 year is just ridiculous. I could deal with the free roam bullshit in the past episodes cause it was usually pretty minor part but in this one, it feels like the whole episode is a free roam. Why? Also except that one scene with Vinny, literally nothing important happens. Also at this point I've just gotten used to characters constantly contradicting each other from episode to episode and straight up not making any sense. The only good part for me was the last scene with Quinn, it was actually awesome. One good scene can't save this shit show of an update tho.

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
Hmmm... i thought that afer 9 months of waiting we will get something more... And by something i mean at least 2 times more content than this.. This is work for 3 months top. I thought this developer isn't a gold digger like almost every developer there is but he is starting to turn up. I hope we will get something more this month and this is just a teaser.
Lol

You're expecting too much, dev didn't even made a path builder to bypass old saves

Next update should be coming out after 6 - 8 months

It's true that earlier we used to get a lot of updates at a faster rate, Days Gone

Jun 20, 2018
I' was able to localize the problem for myself (and probably some other problems I've had with various games here) and that is:

I always convert the PC versions of the games to a MAC version using the Renpy SDK 8.0.3.

The code in the Flashlight.rpy seems to be incompatible to this SDK. Therefore I used the Renpy SDK 7.5.3 especially for this game to generate a MAC version from the PC version which solved any problems for me.
Thanks for the heads up! I was running inside 8.0.3. as well.

I still have 7.4.4 installed as well, and tried that! Led to a complete crash on loading a save. Will install 7.5.3 now–and it worked!

Usually when I've had an SDK incompatibility, games simply wouldn't launch (as was the case when I tried to load in 7.4.4); I hadn't encountered a situation like this where the game works up until one point (as we experienced with 8.0.3 here) especially since S1-2 and Interlude play in 8.0.3 without issue.

A further note! I just got it to work on 7.5.3 as mentioned– and it goes to that flashlight UI, with a note saying that you can disable it (and other 'special effects') via the menu. I'm glad I'm getting the full experience but I wonder if someone who is stuck as we were could side step it by temporarily disabling special effects.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
so i must wait for a bug fix or for the mod :(
You can trigger it manually, if you're impatient and if you have RenPy console enabled -- when you get to the last (3rd) choice during the body shot game, press shift+O to open game console, then type
tmpInt = 3 (Enter)
close the console with Esc, and pick "Focus" as your action.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Well, I guess that a drug seller entering you room and pointing a gun at you out of the blue is only a bittersweet experience, to you.

Guys, this game is challenging my suspension of disbelief more and more. This episode raised the "suspension of disbelief" bar even higher - almost hitting the clouds and the sky.
Again, what I'm saying is that there will be NO murders/death. DPC wanted to make this VN more lighhearted. Again, it doesn't mean people won't get sad moments and actions won't have their consequences, but it won't be heart wrenching like Acing lessons' ending was.

Reactions: Tadpol

Draxo

Sep 20, 2017
Played on the Sage route, and then after comparing scenes with others via gallery unlocker, I must say Sage path still seems to be the best so far!

Something about the way the art is rendered just makes all the character's interactions more...genuine? Anywho, decent update, agreed that not much happens story wise, but a decent bit of content (at least for me as a Sage lover).

Reactions: dav3knight

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
What even was this update? If this was one of those holiday specials, I still wouldn't like it because I think they're pointless but at least it would make sense but this being a full episode after 1 year is just ridiculous. I could deal with the free roam bullshit in the past episodes cause it was usually pretty minor part but in this one, it feels like the whole episode is a free roam. Why? Also except that one scene with Vinny, literally nothing important happens. Also at this point I've just gotten used to characters constantly contradicting each other from episode to episode and straight up not making any sense. The only good part for me was the last scene with Quinn, it was actually awesome. One good scene can't save this shit show of an update tho.
yeah......

i really would be interested if anybody here knows the general mood of Patreon/Discord, where he actually has interactions with the consumers. im sure there will be people who literally love anything he puts out, but F95 is still a bubbled community similar to those ones and i wonder if there is much overlap with the disappointment sentiment. or i wonder if the sentiment is being quashed where possible

if anybody still has their inside access, please feel free to share if you can do so anonymously

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes