Rudy286

Dec 16, 2019
Stop fucking around!

If you pick Burke, Morgan, Morgan Burke, Burke Morgan, Roberts, Taylor, Bailey, Royce, or Burgmeister:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you pick Armstrong, Young, Diamond, Peart, Steele, or Neil:
And if you pick your own name, then it's something else too

rapiidz1

Nov 10, 2020
I found out why: after you unzip the file you have the move the "BeingADIK_Season3" Folder out of the BeingADIK-0.9.0-mac Folder into downloads as well then it will find it
Brov nevermind, I manage to get it to work. Regardless thank you so much for your help!

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
you just have to know how to be content....

another hidden twist is the reappearance of syringes, which had been pretty much swept under the rug for so many chapters. it's drugs, the bad drugs

however I'm not disappointed because from the first chapter of the new season I didn't expect anything different, of course I'm not particularly happy that the characterization of some characters even seems to go backwards

Tommy is pretty much the one from the first chapters
Josy is back to teasing MC behind Maya's back (evidently she has to plan a betrayal every season)
Sage is much more fuckbuddy than I expected

and without a shadow of a doubt Zoey is the best thing about this chapter, and I was optimistic about her.

moreover porprio from an aesthetic point of view she is on another level than the other girls, especially the LIs who do not particularly shine in this chapter, only Bella is holding her ground

Reactions: Godussop93

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well, I also enjoy free roam event when I don't feel like an errand boy doing tasks over tasks. Free roam is more fun for me when there is a story break and new place or area. Like imagine, we moved from dik party to alpha then to preps. Not circling around the same places. (Also I am mad that my character didn't get drunk and blackout)
Good initiative. To do this, you first need to bury the hatchet with the alphas, and I even like this idea. Not all jocks are assholes and it's obvious. But as long as a little cunt like Dave is in charge, it's impossible.
Preps. Follow the path of Sage and a fun surprise awaits you.:sneaky: Poor Tyballs.
I noticed a pattern in the partying. MC gets drunk and goes blackout after one party. At one party he is adequate, at the next he is totally hammered.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
This is your yearly reminder that DPC has said BaDIK won't be dark/won't make you wanna cry a river like Acting Lessons did!

Now being serious, I can see a couple of bitterweet endings, and some of the girls getting the justified consequeces of their actions (Personally, Quinn is the first one to come to mind), but no murders or fires or explosions killing someone.
Well, I guess that a drug seller entering you room and pointing a gun at you out of the blue is only a bittersweet experience, to you.

Guys, this game is challenging my suspension of disbelief more and more. This episode raised the "suspension of disbelief" bar even higher - almost hitting the clouds and the sky.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
On the other hand, Derek has been sleeping there for a few days/weeks, and only realizes it now. So, we can assume that it was reactivated during the evening, by Vinny and/or at the time of the power cut.
I'd guess the camera was somehow affected by the power shortage and went into alert/maintenance mode with that red flashing light it otherwise doesn't display.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I follow your guide and put all the file in the rigth path for Seasons 1, 2 and Interlude, when I load the game (1,2 or Interlude) i can see all the saves but not the scenes or the 2D Art unlocked.
Do you know why?
You need to use the persistent files in their respective folders as well. Also keep in mind I have not updated the persistent with all rewards for episode 9, I still have one 2d art reward to go. Once I've completed it then I will move on to optimizing my saves. Then update my OP.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Just blazed through the update on all paths. My first thoughts.

Well.... time to start waiting again. 1 day down, 364 to go.

*Does anyone know what happens this episode if you DON'T fuck Jade, but are dating Sage? I would assume you have a very steady, easy relationship, no?

Prediction

Hawke84

Dec 2, 2018
Incidentally, for anyone wondering whether it's possible to win the body shot game -- it's potentially bugged, in that based on your choices you can only acquire 2 "speed points" at most (pick Becky, transfer shot, pour fast) but the game only considers it a win if you get 3+ speed points, which is not possible. But there's whole bit of script for it, so it's likely an oversight.

View attachment 2242962

View attachment 2242967
so i must wait for a bug fix or for the mod :(

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
The game actually counts all people MC has gotten frisky with (note: handjobs, blowjobs etc count, too) and depending on the result there's different dialogues/reactions and a change with Maya and Josy's relationship scores. Basically if MC was slutting it up there's RP score loss, if he remained a relative nun then he can gain some points.
Thanks! It felt like we got some hints this chapter about how the various relationships might evolve in slightly different directions—Sage with the choice if you prefer vanilla sex or more experimental stuff, and Maya and Josy with all the Sage hints you mentioned in your earlier post. If the developer is in fact going to add some lewd stuff with the three of them and Sage in the future, and considering how it's more or less the game / Maya and Josy who tells us to not commit after the first relationship talk several chapters ago, it could've been a fun way to surprise us and instead reward us for some level of sluttyness, particularly with Sage.

I mean, they're all wasted and are already pushing the limits of what they normally admit to each other, and they've just admitted that they all think Sage is hot—so it could've fit as the weird exception where it actually leads to something positive that the player tells his girlfriends about another girl he's fucked.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes