felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
yeah the Jade plot thread is in shambles

she was never a particularly likable character (IMO), but she had her appeal. she just seems like an angry bitch in 9/10 of my playthroughs, and in the other one she is so horny she doesnt seem to care about anything else but MCs cock
Until the first date she was promising

the moment of honesty with Mc was very nice (of course it would have been better if not tied to sex, a teacher who sees a student in crisis should still intervene), the first sex a bombshell that even now I struggle to take off the podium

but from then on it became a posessive relationship, where she decides and demands, with no glimmer that the relationship could evolve

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
maybe i just think its Emma because i want so badly for the Interlude to have actual meaning in connection with the main game lol
Emma showing up there doesn't really make any sense though. I mean she doesn't have any connection to anyone there but Zoey, no real way of knowing Zoey would be there (especially if they hate each other) and even if she did show up there because of Zoey then you'd expect them to actually interact.

Reactions: Lamset312

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Emma showing up there doesn't really make any sense though. I mean she doesn't have any connection to anyone there but Zoey, no real way of knowing Zoey would be there (especially if they hate each other) and even if she did show up there because of Zoey then you'd expect them to actually interact.
hey, you arent giving DPC enough credit. for all we know Emma is the next Leah and has a bulletin board of stalker photos we have yet to see. how dare you underestimate her. get your logic and reasoning outta here :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: ffive

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
A Quinn focused recap/review of Episode 9. Heavy spoilers (including screenshots) ahead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man, it's things like this that make me no regret to get assaulted by free roam every new update. Therefore, it felt like Quinn deserved a little more attention or some love/jelous moments.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
just curious in general

do people truly believe that we would ever be getting another girl to add to the throuple in this story??? or is it just the false hope fever dream of some horny mofos?

i know about the dialogue at the party, but there is no way that ever legitimately happens. DPC has waaaay too much other shit on his plate to mess around with something so ridiculous lol

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Maybe Lana is the blue-eyed chick? She's not really dead. That would be some fantastic telenovela drama right there!

kiki013

Jan 12, 2021
definitely possible. maybe i just think its Emma because i want so badly for the Interlude to have actual meaning in connection with the main game lol
I say it's plausible. For what it's worth, her costume looks similar to Zoe's. Like they are from the same collection\shop or something. Or they just came from some themed 3d model props pack.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Maybe Lana is the blue-eyed chick? She's not really dead. That would be some fantastic telenovela drama right there!
could be. i dont remember what color her eyes are tbh. but my meme theory from forever ago was that the Madame is actually Lana with amnesia. and the Madame does have really blue eyes....where you at dalli_x ?

pelle

Jun 7, 2017
Been stuck in freeroam for like 45 min at the party in the begining. Im done with all the tasks even the optional. But how to i end freeroam?

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
That would be entertaining but I don't think so. Lana looks a lot bustier and taller than mask chick. Mask Chick has a very petite frame like Sally or Josy.

I'm leaning toward her being a new character entirely at this point. I don't think there is a solid match with any existing characters. Either that, or she's a cameo from another game.

QuixoteTheDon

May 18, 2017
tl;dr An overgrown free-roam that slows down the LIs, speeds up the side-girls, delivers plenty of spectacle and ends on yet another cliffhanger, all without actually advancing the story.
Generally I agree with most of your summary and with most of what you wrote in your lengthy post.
wow that was long.JPG
Not everything, but 80% of it. Still, I do see episode 9 in a more positive light and cosider it a good update. Why?

Well, here is my short :)WaitWhat:) take on this update.

So that's that. See you all next Christmas for the next update. :KEK:

Quinn Christmas.JPG

Last edited:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
just curious in general

do people truly believe that we would ever be getting another girl to add to the throuple in this story??? or is it just the false hope fever dream of some horny mofos?

i know about the dialogue at the party, but there is no way that ever legitimately happens. DPC has waaaay too much other shit on his plate to mess around with something so ridiculous lol
Prolly not a foursome relationship, no. another thrupple i believe in and of course maybe a onetime thing with the addition of sage or lily by Jose's words at party i know either of them would be down jill not so much. But you also have to factore in as they said... They're all friends now so for all we know DPC could come out of left field with a harem type thing i havn't done jill route yet but maybe after you pop the top she becomes the most perverted of the 6 of them haha.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes