indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I just found "Lips" for the Pack Quest, it's on the edge of the wine glass in the crime scene room.

I'm missing "The Other Bloody Five", "Hell Week Box" and "The Hidden Owl" by the way. Any help would be appreciated as I can't seem to find them at all even after looking everywhere. :giggle:
u gewt it when sally get out of the bathroom

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
I really liked the update. Then again I was a late to this game and just recently did all paths leading up to the update. There's a a lot of branching and subplots to the point that I'm getting flashbacks to Bandersnatch, the Black Mirror choose your own adventure mini-series on Netflix.

The game is on its way to becoming a novel. The only drawback to it is that it simply eats up too much of your of time having to replay and remember stuff years down the road.

If you haven't played this masterpiece, then I would almost suggest not playing it until it's finished years from now. If you're just looking for a tour de fap feel free to try it out, but if DPCs story hooked you then save yourself some precious time and only return to the game on a seasonal basis or when it's done.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You thought that was stone cold?

They literally describe how Maya copes with her shitty life earlier in the episode. She puts on a brave face, even though she's dying inside. I thought that was far far sadder than Josy.

Putting it this way. Josy needs you because she thinks you're a great match. Maya needs you for that too, and she also needs you because other than her brother and Josy, she has no one in her life that cares about her. And now you're leaving her too.

I cried.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
As a hopelessly addicted Sageaholic, who first fell in love with Maya and now might be swinging back in that direction again....

Could a kind, talented Dik tell me how to get the Maya mid episode scene where you put your hand on her mouth????

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Could a kind, talented Dik tell me how to get the Maya mid episode scene where you put your hand on her mouth????
When you run into drunk Maya in the corridor and she starts making out with the MC choose the option to keep making out, don't mention Josy.

(the event requires the MC to have had sex with Maya in either ep 7 or 8 -- ep8_maya_lewd or ep7_solo_maya)

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Hi guys, just started playing the game this week, right now on epi9 with Sage and Bella routes going. I have a few questions, if anyone could help me. Gonna mark one of them as spoiler because it contains information about the latest update, so be warned!

On Sage route in epi9:

On Mansion repair/renew minigame: What are the penalties for falling to clear all the mansion and/or not buying the windows? Its game over? Been following the guide to get it done but after having to do 2 times already (one for Sage and one for Bella route) its gettin a bit stale having to pull up the excel sheet everytime lmao

On 2nd/3rd route follow up runs: After gettin Sage/Bella route dones, can I go for the other routes with minigames turned OFF? Will I miss major stuff or just bits and pieces?

Thanks for the help!

..........t

Aug 24, 2022
I wonder why DPC let us chose between Tiffiny and Beth and not Gina like Gina was off limits to MC? Also, I lost the body shots contest... I liked the whole Leon story. Lots of people don' t seem to like it but it adds personality to the least notable character in the DIKs. To me Leon always seemed like a background character. Also, I would let Jacob bang Zoey my MC doesn't mind.

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
Hi all, I'm encountering a bug where the scene just keeps repeating over and over again. During the halloween party when Jill goes outside to invite Bella and then when Sage finds Bella at the party. After Sage says "lets take shots" the scene goes back to Jill meeting Bella outside and it just keeps going in a loop. Did anyone else encounter this or did I mess something up? By the way, I did all the mini quests for the party before this scene kicks in.

This is the scene I'm talking about
Screenshot_1.png

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Hi guys, just started playing the game this week, right now on epi9 with Sage and Bella routes going. I have a few questions, if anyone could help me. Gonna mark one of them as spoiler because it contains information about the latest update, so be warned!

On Sage route in epi9:

On Mansion repair/renew minigame: What are the penalties for falling to clear all the mansion and/or not buying the windows? Its game over? Been following the guide to get it done but after having to do 2 times already (one for Sage and one for Bella route) its gettin a bit stale having to pull up the excel sheet everytime lmao

On 2nd/3rd route follow up runs: After gettin Sage/Bella route dones, can I go for the other routes with minigames turned OFF? Will I miss major stuff or just bits and pieces?

Thanks for the help!
Just focuse on clearing the masion at first try to get all diks to 33% then to 50% buy the room clear bonus after first game once they are all at 50% Get Derek and the first four dicks to 90% money making and just have the other dicks clean the rooms while dropping the higher money makers into high paying jobs with that stratagies i'vve only ever completed it with about 35 dollars over budget and all rooms cleared. Clean bathroom once early so you dont cut bellas feetsies. Dont havc to full clear bathroom just one dik in there to clean up glass is enough.

tsoubas

May 22, 2022
Hello there i got a problem with S3
I m stuck in a loop ! When Isabella want to talk to Jill at the party i m stuck in loop that they talk forever
Any solution ?

I dont use cheat or something
I already try delete and reinstall it or download it from other link but i got same issue.

Maybe is a Save problem or a bug in the new patch
so is there someone who can explain me how to solve the problem with the LOOP ?

Reactions: Aramir

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Prolly not a foursome relationship, no. another thrupple i believe in and of course maybe a onetime thing with the addition of sage or lily by Jose's words at party i know either of them would be down jill not so much. But you also have to factore in as they said... They're all friends now so for all we know DPC could come out of left field with a harem type thing i havn't done jill route yet but maybe after you pop the top she becomes the most perverted of the 6 of them haha.
truthfully, i wouldnt even pretend to get your hopes up for any kind of harem. its literally never gonna happen, best make peace with that now IMO

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes