KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I'm very curious how Jill/Sage/Isabella paths will evolve later on, since Tremolo supposedly chose one of them and has an established relationship with one girl and i'm sure that there will be girls who will hit on Tremolo regardless.

Judging from this episode and from Jill's route, Bianca would play a role in this matter.

The most interesting path is Sage, who requires DIK affinity and we all know how DIK works out when comes to girls lmao.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Unless DPC seriously picks up the pace that means we'll see the end of the story in 2030. I don't see the story having enough gas to generate interest for that long with the current narrow focus.
why? it's a college story, even assuming it will be limited to just the first year with two seasons we've covered half the school year, we're perfectly average to keep this up

MumuZ

Jun 2, 2020
So was playing the manwhore route and chose sage, at the beginning the teacher slaps the MC does this happens if you never flirt with her? (not have sex and not ler her jerk you in class) Does the scene with sage will always be interrupted? want to know the different scenes in case i wanna make a new save full loyal to sage

Last edited:

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I was quite disappointed that you couldn't hook up with Zoey, I like her. She does glance at you suggestively a few times but you can't even give her a bloody kiss.
I'm not sure I understand the dev's decision with her ultra-slow pacing, but at this rate we'd get to fuck her in 2024.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Has anyone else ended the episode going to bed alone? If you haven't, try it and enjoy. I wasn't expecting it
Which path is that possible? non DIK others if that's a thing (don't have a save like that). I can only sleep on the couch alone with those 3 chicks in my bed, that's as alone as it gets :ROFLMAO:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Anyone have a save before this, where MC is on Quins good side? Somewhere along the way i messed up. Wanna have a route where shes ok with me. Doesnt matter what main LI it is
If LI isn't other you'll always be on her bad side not much difference in texts if you have a LI choosen. my sage and Maya save doesn't have jill therefore Quinns open and threesomed. but she still says virtually the same lines as if jill is active and she was deactivated in episode 7.

"The difference is are you still mad at me "versus "I'm in a relationship now i hope thats okay" then proceeds to the quinn ussing you speech thats present in either case.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes