KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I was quite disappointed that you couldn't hook up with Zoey, I like her. She does glance at you suggestively a few times but you can't even give her a bloody kiss.
I'm not sure I understand the dev's decision with her ultra-slow pacing, but at this rate we'd get to fuck her in 2024.
It would be too early to hook up with Zoey, she just came back in town and just met Tremolo again, so things are awkward between them.

They need to reconnect again

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Opportunity missed. Sally 100% should have dressed as Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas... disappointing.
I think she's terrible for that, but there were a number of questionable outfits. Personally I liked what she had on, it reminded me of Kassandra from Assassin's Creed:Odyssey.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
So, played through all 5 paths and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I have to say though: I have no idea how DPC plans to cope with all the different permutations he has opened up by now. The "others path" alone seems to have like..5 or more different branches it seems to go by now.

Reactions: twreuter

varage

Jun 26, 2019
It would be too early to hook up with Zoey, she just came back in town and just met Tremolo again, so things are awkward between them.

They need to reconnect again
Not on a dick/other route but i hate how Zoey talks about MC like she knows anything spends the whole interlude talking about him being a pussy. Worrying and hopping he'll toughen up. Comes back to him standing up for himself and is mad when he does lol.
"this isn't you you should be a little fairy cocksucker. Give me back my fairy!"

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
I did it on a chick route then got in bed with them.
Ah ok, then probably it's on the others route if you have no chosen LI. I did that one first on Friday, well one with Quinn and one with those 3 girls. Can't remember if there was a walk of shame scene with all 3 leaving, that would've been funny haha.
Actually i did 3 variants of the DIK Others path, first Lily/Nicole, then Quinn and then "alone".

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I was quite disappointed that you couldn't hook up with Zoey, I like her. She does glance at you suggestively a few times but you can't even give her a bloody kiss.
I'm not sure I understand the dev's decision with her ultra-slow pacing, but at this rate we'd get to fuck her in 2024.
Zoey and the MC are getting back in touch it's still too early for that but hey

First step ✓
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TemIIx

Sep 16, 2019
The only thing i didn't like about this update was the 12 months of development(for God's sake DPC, spend your fucking money and update your PC)I really enjoyed the scene of Josy and Pete talking on the phone, Tremolo teasing Josy about how she always talks about him with her dad, I hope we can meet him in the next episode :devilish:

Tm66x4

Dec 18, 2022
So, played through all 5 paths and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I have to say though: I have no idea how DPC plans to cope with all the different permutations he has opened up by now. The "others path" alone seems to have like..5 or more different branches it seems to go by now.
pls leave save file

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Not on a dick/other route but i hate how Zoey talks about MC like she knows anything spends the whole interlude talking about him being a pussy. Worrying and hopping he'll toughen up. Comes back to him standing up for himself and is mad when he does lol.
"this isn't you you should be a little fairy cocksucker. Give me back my fairy!"
She's worried about him, she later calls him something like 'Mr-Soon-to-be-expelled'. She sees that college fits him and doesn't want it to end badly, it's commendable IMO.
That aside, did the party tutorial mention if you should keep some money in reserve for the next party? I'm worried that I spent too much (all/almost all depending on the route).

Reactions: Erotica Biblion
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes