varage

Jun 26, 2019
She's worried about him, she later calls him something like 'Mr-Soon-to-be-expelled'. She sees that college fits him and doesn't want it to end badly, it's commendable IMO.
That aside, did the party tutorial mention if you should keep some money in reserve for the next party? I'm worried that I spent too much (all/almost all depending on the route).
Only if you get the perk all money is gotten rid of except 5 dollars with the money perk active bottom right one.

Reactions: alex13_zen

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
DPC has given us a lot of messages regarding her and as I said it is obvious that she will be a member of the fraternity
that seems difficult to me anyway, they should give her some kind of wild card, why? the HOTs were already supernumerary and struggling with accounts, to think that she is the only female DIK is pretty bold

instead in the dormitory she might find a place, at the end I think she has a low family income and that helps

Reactions: Hrllav

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Anyone know how to find the keys in the basement
first key freezer look at the stocks give the code to freezer second key turn around look at note again Goo sshelf on wall in green goo jar third key in cage at top of cage sitting somewhere near middle of screen on one of the bar rows just spam click around the middle until it is found.

xexixaxito

Feb 17, 2020
Hi, my game shuts down with this error at the very start of season 9.

Screen sizes: virtual=(1920, 1080) physical=(1739, 978) drawable=(1739, 978)
Could not open 'cache/shaders.txt':
Maximum texture size: 4096x4096

Just when Jacob says "For sure, it's one scary fucking mansion"
I tried reinstalling the game or the save and nothing..

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
that seems difficult to me anyway, they should give her some kind of wild card, why? the HOTs were already supernumerary and struggling with accounts, to think that she is the only female DIK is pretty bold

instead in the dormitory she might find a place, at the end I think she has a low family income and that helps
Maya goes to Sage's room and Zoey takes Maya's room... Probably :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

varage

Jun 26, 2019

I'm with you maybe if Tommy gets hit by a car or something or is shot dead by Vic. Other then that how would she even participate in the cumpatition to become a dik. lol

varage

Jun 26, 2019
If you're on romance path with main LI then you don't get option to do anything with Heather.
He was talking about a Jose pure route i think. And you still have banged his sister lol and his girlfriend or got a blowjob or whatever lol
Pure Jose route=blooballed until inevitable break up between Maya and Jose..

Reactions: typhoniansoul0

pelle

Jun 7, 2017
How to end the freeroam at the halloween party? Ive done all the tasks in the phone, but dont know what to do next :/

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
[
I was quite disappointed that you couldn't hook up with Zoey, I like her. She does glance at you suggestively a few times but you can't even give her a bloody kiss.
I'm not sure I understand the dev's decision with her ultra-slow pacing, but at this rate we'd get to fuck her in 2024.
I was surprised by that too, til I realized that it was a deliberate choice by DPC. See many of us were indifferent to Zoey, and expected her to try a d fuck things up for us by jumping straight into bed.

But by subverting expectations (in a good way), and her not giving it up, he's creating some demand.

Put it this way. On my sex and playthrough I went straight Others. Not Others Quinn or Others Riona, this was my others, every living thing and maybe even some dead ones if they're still warm route. Get to the end of the night with some options, I figured, hey, I haven't tasted blue yet. Why not?

I offer for her to stay in my bed, with a heavy implication (in my mind anyway) that she wouldn't be getting much sleep ...

She turns me down to ride an hour on a cold train. Let's be clear, I've slept with everyone at this point. If it breathed, I fucked it. Her telling me "no" absolutely lit a fire in me.

Now manwhore is hungry for the Smurf. He's wondering when she's gonna give it up. Am I being played by DPC? Yep. Do I care? Fuck no.

I applaud it, it was a strong move that only built up his character. Well done.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes