SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
The visible skin is too youthful to be Madame.
lol i know its more of a joke, like I imagine DPC genuinely thinks we all love the Madame so much that he is trying his best to sneak her into the Halloween party even though she has no business being there lmao

but nonetheless her eyes do match better than most, she is one of the few that we know of that has that quality

LMMFAO

Sep 18, 2022
top guesses are Emma, the Madame :LUL: , swyper party girl, or someone we havent met yet. very few girls we have encountered have eyes with that level of blue

Im going with Emma
If it was Emma wouldn't you see the tattoo's around her chest and neck area?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I am really beginning to dislike Jade, all the prejudices that Sage has against her seem to me to be more and more well-founded

selfish at every opportunity. already i hadn't digested that in case we refuse her court she doesn't go to talk to Mc after the fight in class with Maya, but she managed to do worse

if Mc chooses Sage she demands that he leave her, because the lie will not leave them, but if he chooses Jade instead she asks him not to tell Sage anything, in that case the lie is fine

worthy of Burke and Tybalt, hopefully these Morgans will be better people

twreuter

Mar 19, 2020
I love this update. I laughed loud and hard and often. Great humour.
Also tremendous replay value. You can get very, very different scenes depending upon your decisions in the previous seasons.
And our favourite antagonist got crabs :LOL:.

Reactions: ksuha and Lamset312

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Is the black-mask girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? You can see her actual eye color if
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, that's just a reflection from the lens. We've seen her with and without them on several times previously, she doesn't have blue eyes.

Reactions: SomboSteel

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
If it was Emma wouldn't you see the tattoo's around her chest and neck area?
tbh, i dont really remember exactly what Emma looks like or what the masked figure looks like anymore. i dont really care enough to go back and check lol

from what i recall i think the only skin you see of the masked girl was her hands with black nail polish and what little flesh you can see around her blue eyes. feel free to correct me if im wrong; im not loading up the Interlude ever again

what we know is that is a young, white girl with crazy blue eyes. and Emma fits that bill at least. an logically one would assume that the Interlude was made by DPC to have some sort of consequence/connection to BaDIK. i imagine there will be some crossover eventually and i'd assume this was DPC laying the groundwork

or maybe im just plain wrong? who knows? only DPC

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
lol i know its more of a joke, like I imagine DPC genuinely thinks we all love the Madame so much that he is trying his best to sneak her into the Halloween party even though she has no business being there lmao
I really hope it is the Madame, and DPC is just screwing with people. Imagine reactions of these who got boner for the mysterious stranger only to discover it's someone they've spent months shitting upon. /s

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
what we know is that is a young, white girl with crazy blue eyes. and Emma fits that bill at least. an logically one would assume that the Interlude was made by DPC to have some sort of consequence/connection to BaDIK. i imagine there will be some crossover eventually and i'd assume this was DPC laying the groundwork

or maybe im just plain wrong? who knows? only DPC
What about a couple of those other Swyper girls we don't see/hear from anymore? There was Catrin and one other. It would fit, considering fat Ida is the one running around in the Santa costume (but it's only revealed if you called her out on her catfishing bullshit).

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
No, that's just a reflection from the lens. We've seen her with and without them on several times previously, she doesn't have blue eyes.
You're right, I also now noticed she has different-color nail polish. It was definitely wishful thinking on my part :)

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I am really beginning to dislike Jade, all the prejudices that Sage has against her seem to me to be more and more well-founded

selfish at every opportunity. already i hadn't digested that in case we refuse her court she doesn't go to talk to Mc after the fight in class with Maya, but she managed to do worse

if Mc chooses Sage she demands that he leave her, because the lie will not leave them, but if he chooses Jade instead she asks him not to tell Sage anything, in that case the lie is fine

worthy of Burke and Tybalt, hopefully these Morgans will be better people
yeah the Jade plot thread is in shambles

she was never a particularly likable character (IMO), but she had her appeal. she just seems like an angry bitch in 9/10 of my playthroughs, and in the other one she is so horny she doesnt seem to care about anything else but MCs cock

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
What about a couple of those other Swyper girls we don't see/hear from anymore? There was Catrin and one other. It would fit, considering fat Ida is the one running around in the Santa costume (but it's only revealed if you called her out on her catfishing bullshit).
definitely possible. maybe i just think its Emma because i want so badly for the Interlude to have actual meaning in connection with the main game lol

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes