Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You are a Monster :mad: , and I have no shame to admit it that I hope something horrible happenes to you, but In the end of the books You Die Anyway:p. and you deserve nothing less:mad:
My mistake, i didn't want this.
This is an old save, then I played without thinking about the consequences. My current saves made in the last 9 months are much more elaborate. It really hurt, especially hurting Josy. I know I'm going to hell.
But... I'm still going to use the Bella-Jill friendship bomb save when I really messed with Jill, but chose Bella. Will I still burn in hell? :ROFLMAO:

Jochyra

Jun 3, 2019
Bella's ass is huge but is it just me, or does her ass look way smaller when you actually fuck her? Like the dev shrunk it for the sex scenes or something

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Bella's ass is huge but is it just me, or does her ass look way smaller when you actually fuck her? Like the dev shrunk it for the sex scenes or something
Bella looks like a teenagers wet dream with exaggerated tits and ass.
Jill looks like DPC wanted to create an e-girl / insta-thot but decided to make her an incel wet dream at the last moment.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
I guess this EP really didn't do any big steps story wise, but a lot of stuff happened anyway and where it did move, it was significant for the future. Some paths closing, some slowly opening, some new ones starting to become possible (like the return of Zoey that will take some time and DIK Josy might happen with some luck)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
so sage is in her last year of university and i bet that season 3 will end on summer vacation meaning that sage ends university. if it ends like that what will happen to players that are following the path of her? will sage end the relation with the mc or thet will meet out of university? did the dev though about that? and if that happens what girl will replace the spot of sage to be LI?
The final season 4 could cover the summer vacation. Presuming season 3 even gets there to begin with.

Reactions: SomboSteel

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I still can't believe I took an extra vacation day for Ep9.
Why that? It took me around 10 hours to play my basic MayaJosy and Isabella paths without hunting those special renders (but pack quest). There is a lot to explore left (Jill in that hospital for starters) but I don't have time at the moment :(

Reactions: KaiserST

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
so sage is in her last year of university and i bet that season 3 will end on summer vacation meaning that sage ends university. if it ends like that what will happen to players that are following the path of her? will sage end the relation with the mc or thet will meet out of university? did the dev though about that? and if that happens what girl will replace the spot of sage to be LI?
Maybe that's why Sage dropped in quality a bit on her paths, basically just FWB again and all that closing of paths and upsetting the other girls in some ways was for nothing. Maybe MC is more in it for the long haul than she is, the 3some with Quinn should give it away that she's not really the material to settle down with.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
I was on their route, but choosed Bella. This is one of my "dangerous" saves, but it's funny in this situation, that I didn't know about it. I just loaded Bella's save from a year ago and it turned out that Maya/Josy were involved and I didn't abandon them in Episode 4. It's a very sad situation, but I think that with such "plot bombs" Episode 9 is much more dramatic. I left a path where I leaked the video of Jade to the DIKs, and also Bella + Jill friendship bomb. But this is a Steam save.
I only have two saves of Bella but I haven't tried that part yet. It seems that in this last update you have to have a route with all the "others" to see all the scenes and I started from scratch. I don't know why but the solo route Lily doesn't work... Quinn's does .:unsure: But at least I found out that Riona does want to have a serious relationship. She doesn't say it but lets it drop

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes