mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Damn spent basically all weekend doing playthroughs and still have a couple of neutral ones where all 3 are possible (although not expecting much if any difference), but forgot to do saves for them (couldn't decide between overwriting the current ones or making new ones lol), just played them. Will have to do a lot of skipping, that party planning mini game is quite annoying after the 3rd time haha.

Anyway, if DPC will stop doing custom renders and stuff to focus more on development, hopefully renders not animations, EP10 should be out a bit sooner than the Interlude-EP9 took. Fingers crossed but probably Fall 2023 in any case.

Reactions: KaiserST

tnwt

Nov 26, 2022
Pretty disappointing to see all the negative comments about this update. There's a ton of content here, and a lot of story. Just because the story doesn't necessarily leap forward does not mean there is a lack of it. With the forked paths and clear opening of new ones and new plot lines, I think it was an excellent choice to put a lot of detail into the current time window to cover it.

I also really enjoy the free roam and all the work that goes into it. Ton of respect for the developer to put in the effort to make it a game vs a novel. Also the requirement to make hard choices versus one consequence free "perfect" outcome.

Graphics and animations as always are top notch. Really enjoyed watching Riona seemingly turn a page in her story, though I am fearing DPC is setting us all up for the crushing moment in this story (tragedy in 5 acts?) - I don't think the LI choice was what he has in store for us based on previous work.

Armin_Hy

May 26, 2020
The crash after the windows thing isn't a crash, it's actually a cheat check causing the game to quit.
I've attached a quick patch, but feel free to look for other calls to renpy.quit() (there's also a check for the filename 1NewCheatMod.rpyc as well as for the game running on Android).

EDIT: I've attached the patch corresponding to the 0.8.1 update. The one without a version in the filename is the original 0.8.0.
EDIT2: 0.8.2 added.
EDIT3. 0.8.2 SanchoMod version added.
Can you create one for episode 9 too?

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Does anyone have any idea if you can enable mini games using console during the game or editing some file? a cheat for party money would do too if there is one.

Because i play a save where i skipped mini games to finish more fast, and now i can't chose all activities for the party since i don't have enough money left.

I don't know why DPC has done this, it screwed my save over completely.
I mean not encouraging anybody to be a dirty cheater like me but the relevant variables are:

minigames
pp_money
pp_current_party_happiness[*]

If you want to leave minigames off, then just add more to pp_money as needed to get the party events you want. And if you want to guarantee all of the DIKs to have a good time at the party then just change all of the party_happiness variables to = 1. (They are numbered 0 to 7 with Derek being [0] and Tommy being [7])

James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
It was a very interesting revelation that Tybalt was adopted and originally came from a poor family. It was hilarious to hear him complain to Jade about the Dick pic and smashing his teeth in with the tennis ball.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I mean not encouraging anybody to be a dirty cheater like me but the relevant variables are:

minigames
pp_money
pp_current_party_happiness[*]

If you want to leave minigames off, then just add more to pp_money as needed to get the party events you want. And if you want to guarantee all of the DIKs to have a good time at the party then just change all of the party_happiness variables to = 1. (They are numbered 0 to 7 with Derek being [0] and Tommy being [7])
Oh my god you are a fucking hero of our generation

Reactions: Jericho85

ejvogie

Jan 15, 2019
I'll probably feel stupid for overlooking it, but can someone point me in the right direction for the 'Stuff' button in the pack quest?

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
almost certainly. The anti-cheat checks seem to be simple checks whether a file or variable related to the cheat mods load or not and it just results in cheeky annoyances like looping scenes, crashing the game, or taking you to the end summary prematurely.

Modders will update the mods to avoid those checks, but I guess it buys DPC a few days where people have to play a clean install of the game...

... Or use Universal Ren'py mod :devilish:
Does Universal not brick saves every update guaranteed?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes