Oct 3, 2022
I have done every Jill route and can't get any of her story renders. I'm not on a modded game nor are my saves. Does anybody have this issue?

Also does anybody know how to get Josy render 5th row 1st render?

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
OMG! This update was sooooo ANNOYING!!! There was way too much free rom and that's always been the worst part of this game.
I'm not really following the forum so I don't how people feel about this feature but I guess if after 3 seasons they're still using it so much people must like it. (for some reasons) Which probably makes me in the minority so I guess fuck my opinion then but still I wanted to share it.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
HOWEVER, he isn't perfect, the man banned me for sending him a private message on discord saying i finally have the financial means to support him, after seeing the game on F95. Once i felt i could afford it, the FIRST thing i spent money on was his patreon, and he rejected my pledge and banned me - and i STILL wish i could find a way to support him via patreon and reverse the ban.
You mentioned F95 to DPC in a pm... oh my sweet summer child :KEK:
Why would you still care ? If he doesn't want your money, so be it and he won't run out of funds any time soon.

Reactions: Zareem

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
the ONLY real problem with this game is the long time between updates.
I truly believe DPC is a genius, extremely talented, and the AVN developer in the world right now, he captures something no one else has been able to, as a total.

HOWEVER, he isn't perfect, the man banned me for sending him a private message on discord saying i finally have the financial means to support him, after seeing the game on F95. Once i felt i could afford it, the FIRST thing i spent money on was his patreon, and he rejected my pledge and banned me - and i STILL wish i could find a way to support him via patreon and reverse the ban.

Is it possible that he is doing EVERYTING perfect and this is as fast as he can put out updates? possible. is it likely? no. for a multitude of reasons, including his past activities.
You'll never hear me claim the guy isn't a weird asshole. Or that his business practices aren't a little fucked up. Or that I don't wish we got content faster. I truly sympathize with everything you're saying.

For me, it comes off as pathetic, when people come on here, claiming to speak for everyone, then blast the new episode as if were a pile of shit and huge middle finger to the customers. It's really not. But when people get obsessed with something, they feel they have some ownership of it, and that if a release isn't a 10, its a 0. Like I said before, they're not happy and so they want everyone else to be unhappy too.

For what its worth, I'm glad you tried to support and I'm glad you get to enjoy the game.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
OMG! This update was sooooo ANNOYING!!! There was way too much free rom and that's always been the worst part of this game.
I'm not really following the forum so I don't how people feel about this feature but I guess if after 3 seasons they're still using it so much people must like it. (for some reasons) Which probably makes me in the minority so I guess fuck my opinion then but still I wanted to share it.
I don't have a problem with free rooming as long as it's manageable, but i agree that this episode was a lot of free room, kind of too much.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I will raise the problem of psychology in your second paragraph. Yes, people generally do not see the whole picture of what is happening. Here the situation is this: people have been waiting for the development of the script for a very long time - they got a little different, the episode is almost entirely dedicated to the party. And they got angry. "How is it? We waited so long to find out about Cathy Cluck, Bella's closed door. What links Lynette and Royce, and other secrets! And we just get a party?"
Whereas a person who only yesterday discovered Being a DIK, playing all nine Episodes at once, will not notice anything. He will say: "Cool party!".
It is a matter of perception of the situation of two people who find themselves in different conditions.
but wouldn't it be more helpful and easier if you explained what you liked instead of explaining why others (others who?) wouldn't like it?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I wanted to cry. I don't think the flashback where he picks Sage or M/J over Jill was well done. It should have been done better.
The Bella one was done superbly!
Jill's my second favourite girl. Did you notice that if you dump her early in the story - I dumped her at the first tennis date - and you help her at the concert neither her nor Bianca will be mad at you? I guess you still have a chance with her.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Shit, that would have been epic. Definitely a missed opportunity there not to tell her Oscar was trying to cheat and a be rewarded with a semi public fuck. Damn.

Wait, AGAIN?

Did we have sex with Tara and I missed it?
Episode 8, dorm party. Agree to Sarah proposal. She brings Tara and Penny to the toilet and MC has sex with them through the glory hole.

Reactions: KaiserST

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
You mentioned F95 to DPC in a pm... oh my sweet summer child :KEK:
Why would you still care ? If he doesn't want your money, so be it and he won't run out of funds any time soon.
so the short quick answer to why i still care is that I'm an idiot, its hard for me to enjoy something so much without supporting it, and i would have also wanted access to updates and stuff. i know updates are usually posted here, but i have no idea how to track those messages superficially out of the thousands of messages.

And yes, total summerchild move, that was before i was aware of the META and LORE that is DPC, seriously.

You'll never hear me claim the guy isn't a weird asshole. Or that his business practices aren't a little fucked up. Or that I don't wish we got content faster. I truly sympathize with everything you're saying.

For me, it comes off as pathetic, when people come on here, claiming to speak for everyone, then blast the new episode as if were a pile of shit and huge middle finger to the customers. It's really not. But when people get obsessed with something, they feel they have some ownership of it, and that if a release isn't a 10, its a 0. Like I said before, they're not happy and so they want everyone else to be unhappy too.

For what its worth, I'm glad you tried to support and I'm glad you get to enjoy the game.
I agree with what you're saying - there is a reason this game is where it is, and at it's worse this game is still one of the best games around (and i've been playing similar games for 20 years)

thank you for the sentiment, and the fun conversation

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I don't have a problem with free rooming as long as it's manageable, but i agree that this episode was a lot of free room, kind of too much.
Definitely too much. I was really irritated after by second run, but I don't know how else it could have been handled, really. The best I can say is your choices do matter in this game, but in order for the development time not to stretch even loooooooooonger (DPC would have to basically make multiple games simultaneously) its probably the best solution, at least for this episode.

Reactions: KaiserST

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Does anyone have any idea if you can enable mini games using console during the game or editing some file? a cheat for party money would do too if there is one.

Because i play a save where i skipped mini games to finish more fast, and now i can't chose all activities for the party since i don't have enough money left.

I don't know why DPC has done this, it screwed my save over completely.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Jill's my second favourite girl. Did you notice that if you dump her early in the story - I dumped her at the first tennis date - and you help her at the concert neither her nor Bianca will be mad at you? I guess you still have a chance with her.
No, I haven't gotten that one. I got the one where Jill rejects you, and Bianca practically calls her an idiot. I posted the renders

• Wow
Reactions: ChipLecsap

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Episode 8, dorm party. Agree to Sarah proposal. She brings Tara and Penny to the toilet and MC has sex with them through the glory hole.

Fuuuuuuuuuck. That girl is a freak and I'm all in.

She's even hotter in E9 than she was in E8 too. She looked a little washed out in that bathroom lighting, like a fucking vampire or something.

Damn Tara. Damn.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Because i play a save where i skipped mini games to finish more fast, and now i can't chose all activities for the party because i don't have enough money left.
You should be able to. Telling scary stories is free, drinking competition is $1, cumpetition is $5, that makes $6 total.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes