FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[Ren'Py] Being a DIK [Season 3, Episode 9, v0.9.1] [DrPinkCake]

Notice: No need to redownload the whole thing again, just use Update Only from v0.9.0 to v0.9.1 (6.02MB) posted here :geek:

=========
[Ren'Py] Being a DIK [Season 1-2, Episode 1-8, v0.8.3] [DrPinkCake]

Notice
: This is for those that already have Techstar's repack, just use Update Only from v0.8.x to v0.8.3 (118MB) in below link.

Update Only MQ =

Last edited:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Does Universal not brick saves every update guaranteed?
It doesn't change any game files. Just drop it into the game directory of the VN (any VN) and you can use it.

It's particularly nice for BaDIK because of all of the different variable-dependent dialogue. It lets you view those scenes in temp states so it doesn't fuck your save and if there is a jump, it lets you view it in a replay state. Pretty rad.

It also lets you see which variables change with certain choices like dik(1) or dik(-1) for example. So it works sort of as a pseudo WT mod.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
there is a way to fool around with many girls and don't get into single relationship? cuz it's a bit limitating...but on the other end i love Bella...i'm so conlficted..now i'm with her but seeing many girls mad cuz i'm in relationship makes me sad.

• Haha
Reactions: Ivivanov

burner47

May 27, 2018
Do people know how to get all of the "story" special renders? I've played the major branches (I think) but I still don't have a bunch of Jill's.

pelle

Jun 7, 2017
I get this kind of errors all the time :/
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/episode9/update9.rpy", line 1123, in script
    if branchAlone:
  File "game/scripts/episode9/update9.rpy", line 1123, in <module>
    if branchAlone:
NameError: name 'branchAlone' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/episode9/update9.rpy", line 1123, in script
    if branchAlone:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/episode9/update9.rpy", line 1123, in <module>
    if branchAlone:
NameError: name 'branchAlone' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Being a DIK 0.9.0
Sun Dec 18 19:48:52 2022
Any ideas how to fix it ? plz

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
WTF!!! How did you do that? Now Josy's followers will hate you :ROFLMAO:
Edit: Also can you see the other ending where Maya leaves?
I was on their route, but choosed Bella. This is one of my "dangerous" saves, but it's funny in this situation, that I didn't know about it. I just loaded Bella's save from a year ago and it turned out that Maya/Josy were involved and I didn't abandon them in Episode 4. It's a very sad situation, but I think that with such "plot bombs" Episode 9 is much more dramatic. I left a path where I leaked the video of Jade to the DIKs, and also Bella + Jill friendship bomb. But this is a Steam save.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I see people complain about mini games, and the episode being one big mini game.

Personal opinion: I don't mind it, I had fun.
The thing I don't like about them is doing them again for the replay value/other paths.
But knowing them by heart at this point, they are all done in a matter of minutes with the uses of "skip" option, so in the grand scheme of things, it's all good in my book.
There could still be an option to skip the mini games, so everyone can be satisfied. Those who are ok with going limp while trying to learn a new mini game, can have their mini game, while those who wish to stay hard while looking at hot scenes can continue doing so, without losing boners due to time spent on mini games. lol

It seems to be like a drunken minesweeper, though, so at least there's that.

Reactions: Hung...096

Lamset312

Mar 22, 2019
Shit, that would have been epic. Definitely a missed opportunity there not to tell her Oscar was trying to cheat and a be rewarded with a semi public fuck. Damn.

Wait, AGAIN?

Did we have sex with Tara and I missed it?
Dorm party, pay Sarah and she will invite two girsl to a gloryhole experience. One of those girls is Tara.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes