Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Scene that put the biggest smile on my face:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO:
God, those are just tears of laughter. :ROFLMAO: I'm on Bella's path right now and that was 20 minutes ago. I want to see Derek's face in Episode 10 when Bella beats Derek tricks during classes. He just told her all the secrets. Derek-Derek, such a comedic relief.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I will raise the problem of psychology in your second paragraph. Yes, people generally do not see the whole picture of what is happening. Here the situation is this: people have been waiting for the development of the script for a very long time - they got a little different, the episode is almost entirely dedicated to the party. And they got angry. "How is it? We waited so long to find out about Cathy Cluck, Bella's closed door. What links Lynette and Royce, and other secrets! And we just get a party?"
Whereas a person who only yesterday discovered Being a DIK, playing all nine Episodes at once, will not notice anything. He will say: "Cool party!".
It is a matter of perception of the situation of two people who find themselves in different conditions.

I respect that feeling, but almost all of the people complaining
1. Stole this product
2. Have no capacity to make a game themselves and thus, no idea what kind of work goes into it. It's simply entitlement.
3. Can't even point me to a game that's equivalent or a dev who does it better.

They ignore the fact that this game just gave them a dozen sex scenes, a bunch of great character development, so fun dialogue and a enjoyable few hours FOR FREE and instead focus on the fact that they didn't get what they thought should be in there. I know people like this in real life, and they are miserable assholes who are never satisfied, so they try and ruin things for others, because if they can't be happy*, no one should be.

Look how much content we just got.

*They are never happy.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I didnt know DPC would screw you over like this but i guess im not really surprised.

The only save i have where ive skipped minigames and its the Others/quinn/manwhore one. And of course im no longer allowed to do all three activities, they cost 2, 2 and 5. Budget is 8. The fuck DPC?!

So the time have finally come, I need help. What variable do i change with the console open to re-enable minigames? Ill be damned if i miss out on all three for no damned good reason.
Yeah i want to know that too, the fact that the minigames aren't enabled fucked over the chances to do a good party, why did he do that though? it's so stupid.

He could have added an option to enable mini-games again when you play episode 9 at the beginning.

I don't want to spent a fuckton amount of time to a new save with mini games enabled...jesus christ DPC, is there a way to enable mini games from console while you play?

Last edited:
Reactions: hawk784563

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
1. Stole this product
2. Have no capacity to make a game themselves and thus, no idea what kind of work goes into it. It's simply entitlement.

They ignore the fact that this game just gave them a dozen sex scenes, a bunch of great character development, so fun dialogue and a enjoyable few hours FOR FREE and instead focus on the fact that they didn't get what they thought should be in there. I know people like this in real life, and they are miserable assholes who are never satisfied, so they try and ruin things for others, because if they can't be happy*, no one should be.

*They are never happy.
Based. I can't argue with that.
By the way, they are very similar to these feminists from the game, who are always dissatisfied with something.
But I think some of these activists will eat you alive now. :LOL:

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Based. I can't argue with that.
By the way, they are very similar to these feminists from the game, who are always dissatisfied with something.
But I think some of these activists will eat you alive now. :LOL:
Fuck 'em. Anyone who cares about internet points is a loser IRL anyway.

I'm just here to gush about all the fun shit I just played.

In that spirit, Tara reminds me of those times when you date a girl (Maya) who's fun and hot and awesome, and they you meet her very similar in appearance younger sister who's even MORE attractive, and into you and then you're fucked, but not in the good way.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
This may come off badly and desperate, but ill give it a go anyway.
As an entire experience, I think that this is the best AVN right now, everything is (overall) just fantastic.
It's hard for me to explain what it is in words: the characters feel genuine, the music is perfect and right where it needs to be, the renders are fantastic, its really a fantastic experience i would prefer over many "real" games.

So, to my question: does anybody else feel a sort of pit in their stomach after the content runs out or before finishing a replay (After a few months of not playing)? Assuming (hoping) that out of the thousands of people on this website, one of you is as odd as i am to get that "pit in the stomach" feeling when finishing something you really love doing (like playing this game), what do you do to deal with it?

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
How does Jill react to the MC suddenly not choosing her in episode 8 for Sage? Assuming he chose to go with her instead of taking care of Sage. Honest question.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Fuck 'em. Anyone who cares about internet points is a loser IRL anyway.

I'm just here to gush about all the fun shit I just played.

In that spirit, Tara reminds me of those times when you date a girl (Maya) who's fun and hot and awesome, and they you meet her very similar in appearance younger sister who's even MORE attractive, and into you and then you're fucked, but not in the good way.
I would definitely like to fuck Tara again. It is a pity that there is no way to do this in front of everyone during the party, hiding behind her "ghost costume".:cool:

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
1. Stole this product

*They are never happy.
the ONLY real problem with this game is the long time between updates.
I truly believe DPC is a genius, extremely talented, and the AVN developer in the world right now, he captures something no one else has been able to, as a total.

HOWEVER, he isn't perfect, the man banned me for sending him a private message on discord saying i finally have the financial means to support him, after seeing the game on F95. Once i felt i could afford it, the FIRST thing i spent money on was his patreon, and he rejected my pledge and banned me - and i STILL wish i could find a way to support him via patreon and reverse the ban.

Is it possible that he is doing EVERYTING perfect and this is as fast as he can put out updates? possible. is it likely? no. for a multitude of reasons, including his past activities.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
How does Jill react to the MC suddenly not choosing her in episode 8 for Sage? Assuming he chose to go with her instead of taking care of Sage. Honest question.
At the party you have a flashback memory where you dumped her before the party - dude, she cries like a fountain. Man, even Jill haters will feel sorry for her.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
1. Stole this product

*They are never happy.
Bingo. It was a long wait but I've been enjoying the hell out of CH9. I'm still picking apart the different branches. There is a LOT of content to go through. We knew from the beginning that CH9 was going to take place at the Halloween party. I really don't know how anyone expected all of the cliffhangers to be resolved in this episode. Anyway. Loved the party, loved the banana suit, loved the characters, and loved the episode overall.

Only complaint I have is Bianca. She's a fucking hottie but I'm not really fond of landmine characters and she's shaping up to be a massive one. By the looks of it, it seems the only way a Bianca branch is going to be a thing is by cheating on Jill. I was hoping there was a path to her if Jill Rejected MC in CH8 since she's clearly interested in MC, but it turns out MC opts to stay out of the Mattie/Olivia situation on that route. I will get Bianca's booty somehow though...

Reactions: KaiserST

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Guys, I just noticed this:
In all my playthroughs I managed to buy the windows for the mansion, fix the place and even have like $20-$27 to spare. However, when I checked the characters' bios in this last update, in all of them say Rusty had to sell his car. Even after he offered Tremolo to lend him his car in the future.
Can someone confirm if they're also having this issue as well?
screenshot0057.png

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I would definitely like to fuck Tara again. It is a pity that there is no way to do this in front of everyone during the party, hiding behind her "ghost costume".:cool:
Shit, that would have been epic. Definitely a missed opportunity there not to tell her Oscar was trying to cheat and a be rewarded with a semi public fuck. Damn.

Wait, AGAIN?

Did we have sex with Tara and I missed it?

Reactions: Lamset312

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
At the party you have a flashback memory where you dumped her before the party - dude, she cries like a fountain. Man, even Jill haters will feel sorry for her.
Are you for real? I am yet to play this update. I assume this only happens if you go to the date and rejects her? Cause you can still pursue her by taking care of Sage, she's just no that invested in the MC in this scenario.

I like Jill, but I had to choose.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes