hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
It took 1 year for season one (4 episode) to fully release. So that was 4 episodes per year
It took nearly 2 years for season 2 (4 episode) to fully release. That's 2 episodes per year
It took 5-6 months for the interlude to season 3 to release.
It took 9 months for episode 9 (current one) to release.

With how things are going, it seems it will take a year before the next episode comes out.
The issue is that this game is becoming bigger with each episode. Each episode introduces more variables and paths.
Personally I find it a bit annoying because we have reached the point where you need to restart the game 6-7 times just to get all paths and scenes
With how things are going, we will probably all be dead by the time this game is completed.

Tinman021

Sep 25, 2021
This episode is a tactical victory for Badik. But strategically speaking, a whole episode is wasted on 3 free roams?

It is still enjoyable. Awaiting episode 10. Hopefully it is not another 7 months.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Choices don't really matter that much, huh? M&J branch, choosing every single Josy option, avoiding and rejecting every Maya option (Drinking instead of licking Maya panties this ep), but there's hardly any consequence for now. Even worse, she treats you like you're the best lover in the world.

I'm seeing more hope of a solo path in Others branch than M&J.
This so much...
Since the ep1 i specificly selected choices Maya doesn't like, since ep5 always choosed Josy and ignored Maya if i got a choice, like on the party in ep8, also Dik affinity and negative RP with Maya...and for some reason she treats you like the best bf ever.

Not that the others path is any better regarding Josy...just a repeat of ep5, yeah Josy still has feelings for the MC, big surprise after ep 5 and a whole season 2 where you could still make a pass on her, just no progress...

As much as i like Josy, waiting for a solo path for her is getting really tiresome, even side girls like Riona and Nicole have made way more progress to a relationship than Josy did.
But I think Episode 9 is good because it's everything Being a DIK is in the first place. Parties, humor, sex, pranks, college life.
Yeah...then it would have been better to make the soul searching and LI choice of ep 8 after this large party, you know, one large bang before the relationships are getting more serious.
Sex is one thing this ep has only small amounts per route, even the others path was just disappointing, considering this being the largest party and all.
The MC constantly rejecting girls because he has feelings for one of the main girls didn't made this any more enjoyable.
As for party/fun/humor this ep was worse than others, like the last HOT party.
This is most likely the reason why I highly appreciated Episode 9. I enjoy playing different things.
By the way, I often remember the comments in the thread, in which people said that it would be nice to have a huge party that would surpass all the others. It worked out. It was the coolest party so far, but I will add a drop of criticism. MC could do more crazy things.
But I have to say that some people overreact and get frustrated. Being such sensitive snowflakes is not cool.
Not the best party, the free roam takes most fun out of it, even the MC behaves like it's a chore.
I hardly see the negative reaction to the free roam as a overaction, many like the game despite free roam and minigames, not because of it.

The party did feel neither huge nor really fun.
You are constantly interrupted by searching for someone, get a short scene and searching for the next person or flashbacks, which bring you completely out of the party atmosphere.
I don't think he will take the blame because part of the F95 audience didn't like the update.
I don’t know how things are going on Discord, maybe if there are subscribers here, let them tell us what the reaction to Episode 9 is.
You serious :KEK:
The one thing you will hardly find on discord or patreon is criticism, DPC made sure of that.
Ever since he got a rather massive backlash from ep4 he hates F95 and pirates with passion, so no, he definitely doesn't give a fuck what people here think. He was going so far as to ban for the slightest negative comments on discord, even ban patreons when they did voice criticism and i don't mean something like along the lines of ''this update was shit''.

I don't know if he changed his approach since then, but i doubt it very much.
DPC was never good with criticism and it didn't get any better since this game has become successful.

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
5 bucks to Jacob is the father
I'm imagining the horror of it being Leon or Jamie (though Jacob would certainly be obvious when the kid is born), just due to the very gay undertones running through their entire situation. Nothing wrong with Arieth having a good time, but damn girl, keep track.
With how things are going, we will probably all be dead by the time this game is completed.
That's certainly my plan.

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'm imagining the horror of it being Leon or Jamie (though Jacob would certainly be obvious when the kid is born), just due to the very gay undertones running through their entire situation. Nothing wrong with Arieth having a good time, but damn girl, keep track.
Do you think Dawe is going to request a DNA test? :unsure:

buttleter

Sep 16, 2019
Been out of the loop on badik, Last version I played ended with Jill seeing me plow Bella. Can I download Update Patch (S3 Only Interlude to EP 9) on it's own, then get Ep9 when done?

Or do i download the 7gb 0.9.1 and transfer my saves?

Last edited:

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
I can't be the only one who thought that this update will have more than the halloween party and will take place in more than one location, am i?

Reactions: hawk784563

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
How is this possible? I just don't have the money for this... how come you got 26?
Dudes either a cheater using mods or using the console to achieve the same effect.

Why can't I punch Vinny as a neutral? I could punch the other dude :unsure:
Thats mildly interesting. In my neutral MC M&J path choices were the Dik and Neutral options, picked the Dik one instantly. With Josys jerk/asshole the choices were Dik and Neutral... at least i think it was those. Never considered anything but throwing him out because the other other choices were so wrong to my MC mindset. However With Rio in the bedroom the available options were Neutral and Chick (picked neutral of course).

Mod use on your end maybe? Ive never touched one for this game because it doesn't need it.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes