walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Will anything ever happen with these two beautiful nerds? Why DPC keep teasing us like this? :cry:
View attachment 2244320
The whole these of this episode was temptation. Just like when your in a relationship IRL, sometimes all you can see is what you can no longer have.

DPC KNOWS KRJ and Sally are huge obsessions for a lot of the fan base. That's why they're getting thrown in our face. And all that teasing is only going to make it harder when you get your one and only shot with them later on. Do you stay faithful? Or cheat and pray you LI nrver discovers what you did?

For me, KRJ is about as addictive as heroin, and Sally gets hotter than the sun every time she disses me or shoots me that look, soool every one of my runthroughs is potentially going to be ruined.

I doubt either girl gets a full ending though. Shame. I'd play a spinoff game where I just ruthlessly pursue these two for ten episodes and then shoot me down again and again.....

derdiedas1

Aug 12, 2017
Okay normally I'm very good at finding these things on my own, but I can't figure out how to unlock this last 2d art. Anyone know the criteria to unlock this reward?
Try spooning Lily after leaving the Party with her and Envy in the others branch. I think that unlocked it for me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SteveyP
Jul 17, 2022
I played through again (its been a very boring weekend for me haha) anyway I find it very frustrating on the Sage path having slept with Jade and either keep it going or ending it that Jade gets all up in MCs face telling him off.
Im sorry but if im "full dik" I should be able to talk shit to her and not just take it.
I love this game but I feel like the only people you act tough to are the guys and to the girls you just simp and take it.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Anyone else missing the image ep9_quinn_lewd34b.jpeg?
It's the first time I ever had a missing image error for this game...
And it's the only one, the rest of the game was fine.

May 31, 2020
The scariest part in this episode was the cliffhanger.:eek:...Sally is kinda adorable, especially when mad. I don't know who the blue eyed ghoul is but I want her. .. at first I thought she is Sally since one of Sally's eye turned blue after taking her glasses...unless that was a glitch..

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I think he cut out some of the content from Episode 9 so as not to overwhelm the game. It's really strange that there are no dorm girls scenes. Although the episode is called Vixens. So I think he understands it.
As for the long beautiful animations that are not related to the story - many do this, for example Ocean. By the way, this animation with Bella's door is most likely a teaser for the next episodes (I haven't completed Bella route yet, I'm just going to today)
Editing is actually a huge part of art that most people don't appreciate. You can have the greatest, coolest idea in the entire world and sometimes it just doesn't fit in the story, and it has to go. Or with episodic art like this, you do have to choose what goes where. Some lazy devs would have just cut the party in half to cut down on work and meet a deadline, which IMO ruins their art. Others would throw in literally every single thing they made cause they spent money and time on it. DPC does neither and I think it's one of his strengths as a Dev. Each episode contains an idea, or a problem and we work out way through it, just as each season contains a larger problem that we chew through. It's not perfect, but it's good to see.

People don't often realize it, but almost all visual moving art uses the exact same formula and when artists don't follow it, it's usually really hard for the audience to understand their work. Humans are basically robots that depend on rigid structure, then petty children who get upset if the artist can't disguise the structure behind a magic trick and make us forget we've heard this story before a thousand times.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I haven't played yet, but my guess would be Lily
I thought it was Sally, but the nails are different. That said, it's hard cause DPC is inconsisten with the eyes.
Sally was in some roman style outfit and Lily was dressed as Harley Quin... So it's neither of them....
It's not one of the HOT's or the Pink Rose ladies.... Also not one of the Vixens or KRJ and Sally....
But dressed like that with that mask? Seems to me she didn't want to be recognised......
Cathy or Mona perhaps? Both still have a score to settle....

Reactions: John Ness

Prowl13

Jan 17, 2019
Does anyone know what are the missing scenes ? :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or How to get the Story liked renders ?

Thanks !
Does anyone know what are the missing scenes ? :

Or How to get the Story liked renders ?

Thanks !
Story ones are gotten by finding the renders during dialog scene and such, much like the Renders found in the interlude. Look for magazines during the the dialog instead of solely in free roam.

LilJur

Feb 27, 2018
just asking how ep per yr ?
It took 1 year for season one (4 episode) to fully release. So that was 4 episodes per year
It took nearly 2 years for season 2 (4 episode) to fully release. That's 2 episodes per year
It took 5-6 months for the interlude to season 3 to release.
It took 9 months for episode 9 (current one) to release.

With how things are going, it seems it will take a year before the next episode comes out.
The issue is that this game is becoming bigger with each episode. Each episode introduces more variables and paths.
Personally I find it a bit annoying because we have reached the point where you need to restart the game 6-7 times just to get all paths and scenes

Jul 17, 2022
I'm guessing you didn't sub and unsub. Very few people do. Which means you a thief who got mad that the product he stole isn't what he wanted. You can be anything you want. Just don't presume to speak for others. The majority here like the episode even if it's not perfect. Speaking only for myself, I don't like having you spray your whiny tears all of the forum. You didn't contribute. Why should your opinion matter?

But since adult babies love to cry I'll humor you. Let's have it, sugar bean, tell me where the big bad episode hurt you? Give me your full on bitch list of problems and if at all possible another game that does it better.

This is kinda cringe man, I have backed DPC before infact I have backed many creators but I don't have unlimited funds to leave a subscription on all year round im afraid. Speaking of stealing, if you care so much why are you here?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes