Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
A positive element is that I found that the LI was well managed in the episode.

Jill is true to herself, DPC avoided the mistake of turning her into a sex goddess after just one ride in the MC's bed. His way of managing their relationship, which becomes official, is fairly consistent with what we could expect from Jill.

There are also little reminders of problems in certain relationships. For example with Bella the difference between an adult woman and a young student, not to mention her status as a teacher. This made me a bit pessimistic/worried about the possibility of a lasting relationship (which is quite realistic).

I felt the same with M and J when the MC asks Josy for her wildest fantasy, and she replies that it would be to be able to live their relationship at 3 in broad daylight. The little sting of reality that hurts.

For Sage, her sexually liberated and enterprising side, and in my opinion completely in line with her character. However, the episode lacks a moment that makes them more of a couple than just a fuckbuddy. I don't know if the sex scene interrupted by the MC to ask his questions was made for that, but it failed.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
It's great we have an update. But, now there is too much forced multiple-paths, and I absolutely despise multiple paths in games. I have too many other games to play instead of playing one multiple times. So, I guess I'll just be watching the stuff I should have had in ONE playthrough in the gallery unlock. It would be nice if dev's would just give us the option to NOT have multiple paths and do everything in ONE playthrough.
I really don't understand this.... Why complain about multiple paths in the third season?
There are optional paths, we aren't forced to do multiple playthroughs, we just have a lot options... We can chose...
Your argument is: we should not have multiple paths and everything done in one playthrough, that is a kinetic novel.... and probably harem too.... But BaDik never was or promised to be a kinetic novel or a harem game...
These multiple paths have been in BaDik since the very beginning, sure we were forced to pick at the end of s2, but there's always been the need for multiple playthroughs if you wanted to see all content...

NyVar

May 23, 2020
I really don't understand this.... Why complain about multiple paths in the third season?
There are optional paths, we aren't forced to do multiple playthroughs, we just have a lot options... We can chose...
Your argument is: we should not have multiple paths and everything done in one playthrough, that is a kinetic novel.... and probably harem too.... But BaDik never was or promised to be a kinetic novel or a harem game...
These multiple paths have been in BaDik since the very beginning, sure we were forced to pick at the end of s2, but there's always been the need for multiple playthroughs if you wanted to see all content...
100% agree with you there. Better to have multiple paths than it being kinetic. And no one is forced to step into holes (pun intended) they don't want to/can forsee.

To me they made the perfect ratio of paths, but i do understand a slight problem when most, if not all LI's are so desirable.
I have 5 saves myself, and its more than enough. And after playing 3 saves it becomes a chore. Especially with all the micro managing with the sandbox part - And exclusively to this update with the party.

Either way i loved this update. Even though it felt so damn short :S
So with this game i think the paths should be petter planned and hired more people so that the game doesnt end up needing 2 years to finish 2 hours of gameplay.
Just my thoughts on it.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Sage and Jill will graduate in the next 6 months as they are in their last year, so will the game end after the first year of college?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
The Jamie/Leon/Dany and the fucking rabbit side plot SUCKS
Agreed, mostly because of Dany and her inane bullshit.
Sage no matter what just acts like a whore
Dude, have you seen how the MC can behave? She's a fucking saint compared to the MC in most situations.
The burke house meeting was total dogshit no matter what, and you dont even get the option to not fuck jade in the kitchen if your seeing her? WTF
What game are you playing? I'm on a full DIK route Others path save and I was able to reject Jade in the kitchen just fine.
Oh fuckkkk off with that jills best friend is getting cheated on sideplot, no one cares about these new characters. You cant tell me you brought these characters in just to have them used like that
I think that's mainly there to give us all a reason for why the MC will be fucking Bianca in the future. Pretty much a given at this point, though considering the general lack of action with the 'Vixens', arguably up for debate, since this episode really failed to deliver.
Would you PLEASE provide a .rar of all these when you update/release? It's really hard to d/l images like this off this site.
Not that hard to simply right click on each image and "save as". Having the preview renders posted here at all, especially in one place, is a giant courtesy provided by others. How about you download all of them and then make a post with the complete archive attached, to save future people some easy effort?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
How do i solve haunted Mansion.
Click the stockade at the center and open it. It will give the clue number 627. Then click the freezer at the far right. The game will automatically enter the code to open the freezer. Get key #1. Next, go back to the place where there was a written instruction on how to play the game. Specific letters C-A-G-E are a lot bigger than the others and the word "Goo" is colored green. Go back to the room with stockade and enter the cage (upper left of screen). After entering the cage, click the "up" arrow then hover the mouse somewhere in the middle of your screen to upper mid until an object is highlighted. That object is key #2. Next go back again to the stockade room and find a shelf of lined up goo at the upper right of the screen. Click the container with the green goo to find key #3. Finally, go to the door between the cage and stockade to use the 3 keys to open it.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
It was the same in my playthrough. No mods. Minigames on. He mentions never selling it (because we fixed the windows), tells the MC he can borrow it anytime he wants, and then the bio says the opposite. I'm sure it'll get fixed in whatever patch.
Yup, same in mine. Fixed the windows and the bio says he sold his car.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes