DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
How is this possible? I just don't have the money for this... how come you got 26?
he probably used dev console, there is no way you'd get that amount of money specially when he spent money on all expensive events such as body shots and cum-petititon.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
I like his work on developing VNs but the way he manage his fanbase, like if you are nothing and doesn't accept criticism at time is annoying as f. It gives me a bad vibe about the person behind the username DPC.
screenshot0002.png
You implying that he doesn't treat his fanbase right, what are you talking about he even thanks his past patreons too even if they were banned... cough cough SomboSteel...:KEK:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
If you click on game, then on images, all of them are there including all Rewards, Gallery, etc, if you just want to see them without struggling to find them all. :)

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Yep
Fuck the stupid minigames that suck the fun out of what once was a fun game
I liked the minigame on the first gameplay, but wasn't pleasent doing it on every route lol. I didn't know how to turn off the minigames for the other routes, and what is the command for the money, btw?, I could never guess it.

Reactions: Secretuser69

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Season 3 Episode 9 free roam special render locations.

NB:
hotspots are bright pink.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Special render locations for previous episodes:
Episode Interlude
Episode 8
Episode 7
Episode 6
Episode 5
Would you PLEASE provide a .rar of all these when you update/release? It's really hard to d/l images like this off this site.

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
I have downloaded the game (Season 3) but when I run it, it doesn't open, I just get the black screen of the game and it closes, does anyone know how to fix it? Thanks.

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Hawke84 So sorry i hurt your feelings Mr. Hawk D'x That couldn't have been easy.
Im sure it was the Becky part. Since all your other :FacePalm: 's was with the same comments xD
Having a hard time and stand above all your friends and pull them down doesn't justify BeingaDIK!! xD
So, yeah, #FUCKYOUBECKY and most of all #FUCKYOUDAWE :D :D :D

In all seriousness though, im sorry :D I have my opinion about it, and you have yours - i respect that :)
Hope you enjoyed the update

PS! Don't take the taunt personally. Im just taking a piss :D

• Haha
Reactions: Hawke84

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
It's great we have an update. But, now there is too much forced multiple-paths, and I absolutely despise multiple paths in games. I have too many other games to play instead of playing one multiple times. So, I guess I'll just be watching the stuff I should have had in ONE playthrough in the gallery unlock. It would be nice if dev's would just give us the option to NOT have multiple paths and do everything in ONE playthrough.

Oct 21, 2022
After sleeping on it. I seem to feel similar to a lot of people here. It was fun for sure but left so much to be desired. It kills repeat playthroughs IMO, no fun doing all that again with slight changes. Someone made a good point here yesterday that we never get the aftermath of the party or anything to lead us into the next chapter. There was a lot of individual character development but it's small and left me wanting more meaningful scenes. I guess the word here is balance. With the next chapter and the context it brings, this might end up fine in the grand scheme of things. There just wasn't enough meat on the bone to satiate us for the next update.

So many positives too though so I'm not dogging on them, It's just the positives feel so inconsequential in comparison to this shitty feeling.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Yeah, but then why is he saying he didn't have to sell it and even goes on about how he'll put the keys in the safe so you can take it for a spin?
Same reason why Sage thinks Jill's Tybbie's girlfriend.

Because there are so many sub-sub-sub-sub plots and so many tiny details (swype, rooster and so on) that the game's congruence went south.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes