Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Personaly i would love to see tybalt & Becky hitting it off.
Both act entitled, both love to make others feel miserable if they dont fit their picture.
and much to my delight, both get wet during a party :D Thank you for that DPC :D

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i don't like the new girls faces , like at all....sage, Maya top of all..but Josie and queen too..they are bad...and i seems Bella changes a bit too...in bad..but not sure of this..what do u think about? and not being able to date more than 1 girl is forcing to replay the whole game ovewr and over...which maybe it's nopt so bad, but still a semi harem option like Josie -may MMC or Jill-Bella-MC or queen-sage would be awesome.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
I'm actually disappointed with this update :cry:

Like 90% of this update was free roam which just seems such a waste to me. I just think free roam could just be abandoned and the game would have more content. Also it slows the dev time a lot I think

Also there's like 2 scenes a path if in a relationship which makes it become a chore to replay over and over again to see everything.

Sad to say we wont be seeing a another update for at least 6 months.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Here are some of my first impressions after playing Episode 9 til the end, from Massive DIK perspective!

New party planning minigame looks awesome and I only hope you don't have to play it perfectly for best result because messing around with it in different ways is what makes it fun. Party itself outside of this minigame was awesome of course, the decorations, the guests, the way environment seemed to be alive and change rather than just people being frozen in time. I think it was well written and I am looking forward to try variations in number of activities and which guests to include.

Some good things:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some bad things:

Bad thing list is longer not because there were more bad things than good, but because I obviously care for this game so it is easier to sum up good things as "HELL YEAH THIS IS AWESOME!" while when I write bad things I am not trying to complain just give my perspective so the game could get more enjoyable... or maybe I am just wrong and that is fine too, but it feels nice to talk about things like that as well not just the great things which this game obviously have plenty and overwhelmingly so!

I would say I spent most of my time in this update with huge smile on my face, quietly shouting to myself "Let's go!" when feeling for some characters or simply having my jaw drop from all the wonderful ladies!

What I am looking forward to in the next update:

Where is cryosleep technology when you need one. Wouldn't mind skipping ahead 6 months to hopefully enjoy more of this marvel of a game! If you are one of the few people who just now stumble upon this game - I envy you! All I can say is enjoy hours of absolute peak content industry has to offer! :)

StenKilla

Oct 6, 2019
though considering the general lack of action with the 'Vixens'
this tbh. after finishing the episode I remembered "wait who the hell were the vixens" lol
Maybe DPCs canon play route is others and you go to sleep by talking with josy that way you end up in bed with "the vixens"

StenKilla

Oct 6, 2019
I'm actually disappointed with this update :cry:

Like 90% of this update was free roam which just seems such a waste to me. I just think free roam could just be abandoned and the game would have more content. Also it slows the dev time a lot I think

Also there's like 2 scenes a path if in a relationship which makes it become a chore to replay over and over again to see everything.

Sad to say we wont be seeing a another update for at least 6 months.
I liked the episode but have to agree with you on free roam. It used to compliment the story in pervious episodes but in ep9 it was way out of balance.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Okay normally I'm very good at finding these things on my own, but I can't figure out how to unlock this last 2d art. Anyone know the criteria to unlock this reward?

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: packard1928
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes