Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I sent up Riona. Everyone else recognizes her as best girl and thus she wins.
Oh dang.. Yeah I couldn't let Nicole sit on sidelines.. and I even tried Derek out of curiosity thinking his costume would for sure win (as it should, it was complete robbery!!)

Seems like dev plans for Riona to have a huge role in the future, she have a lot of content for a "side character" and even really important scenes since day 1. I mean I like her and I can definitely be sated with her being MC's main babe.. but she, for me, is not on top of priority list and we haven't even explored Gina yet who seems like a fun slut potentially :p

Feel free to spoil me... how did Riona act about being a winner? Anything interesting?

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
Yeah and I got the feeling that even if DPC tried to hire somebody to offload the work, it might not be actually saving time, since first he would need to find someone actually suitable, then onboarding that person to do the job and well...it being just him gives it personal touch and quality for sure, but that still makes wait time sting, especially that last I hear 14-16 episodes was the goal?
Had Bella as my LI choice too, but I might have fucked one teacher too many. Not that I'm complaining tbh, might have done me a favour. EP9 being full of Riona and the Lili/Nicole ending is great too. Nora's on the way too...Jade...
Yeah, I have no idea how he gonna handle all of them lmao, good luck DPC.
and also had chance we banging every girl outside hots/close with MC(expect feminist but had chance as well).

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
she have a lot of content for a "side character" and even really important scenes since day 1.
Honestly it was mostly patreon votes early on, she had a huge lead over basically everyone but Jill in regards to special renders.
But I think most of the LIs will win (probably not Jill, fucking Banana) if you send them up there, and I've heard plenty of people mention Lily winning. Maybe Camilla? A lot of characters talk about how hot she is most of the time.

Reactions: Lord Bradley

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Honestly it was mostly patreon votes early on, she had a huge lead over basically everyone but Jill in regards to special renders.
But I think most of the LIs will win (probably not Jill, fucking Banana) if you send them up there, and I've heard plenty of people mention Lily winning. Maybe Camilla? A lot of characters talk about how hot she is most of the time.
Interesting. Yeah I didn't try Lily for obvious reasons.. she is literally attached to my favorite girl how could I lmao. I wanted to try to enter Heather (pun intended), but she was nowhere to be found for this part. I wonder if I don't interact with her in Leon's room she would be available here? But if that means missing out on her delicious goods that is not a worthy trade lol

Cervixpunch

Feb 10, 2019
Either he's gonna implement a cheating system or we're gonna be stopping around episode 12. I think this update really showed why locking in the love interest already, while making thematic sense, kind of sucks. A good chunk of people can't really explore most of the content in the updates anymore.
Yeah if this is not near the end then the relationship lock has come too soon without an option to cheat. Bringing the old gf back right as players have their wings clipped is also weird.

It's pinkcake so sad dark shit and relationship lock was inevitable. I'm not so sure the game or story will be better off for it though.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
View attachment 2249210
CHICK path with MC and Bella - I am guessing if you said, "Could not choose both of them" and kissed her she stares at the photo. Hmm maybe hopes for a possible ending with the MC, Bella and Jill afterall???

View attachment 2249211
CHICK path with Josy and Maya - She cuts the picture in half.
I dont see another "throuple" coming. The game already has MANY threesome activities for a game that is not a harem game. And a full on throuple with Josy and Maya, with Jill and Bella would it be so much out of character, it would be ridiculous.

Jill is obviously a girl where you should be faithful to get a happy ending with her. Each and every other decision you make, not staying faithful to her, ends in tears and heartbreak so far. This will not change. I think choosing Bella over Jill at first, but kiss Jill in ep 9 just "opens" her path again for the future (not immediatly) and its more likely a path where she competes against Bella later on.

If you play a Bella only path, Jill is still upset with her after finding out that she is with the MC. Cause Bella was a hypocrite all the time and not honest with Jill in the slightest. Bella is overall not really a honest person... she keeps basically everything to herself, which is the reason why i dont like her relationship path that much. I for one couldnt start anything with a lady who doesnt talk about shit, even if you KNOW something is up. That was something that bothers me about Maya too, but she opens up eventually...Bella? Not one bit.

So, i think Jill wants to step out of Bellas shadow... being more idependent and making her own decisions. Jill always acted like she needs permission for everything. Either from her parents or Bella. She is so insecure about everything. But after the concert you see some changes in Jill and during ep 9 its more obvious too. How she handled Tybalt at the dinner, she has enough of bullshit now. Now She goes to a party she would never attended in the past, cuts her ties with tybalt, listens more to herself than others. She is asking questions and clearly shows when she doesnt like something... like Dereks behavior during the "scary story" if you are on Jills path and other little things like misbehavior from the MC (dick pic, and such). She has enough of being "stepped" on.

And even if Bella has only good intentions for her, she somewhat draws Jill down. That will come to an end. Jill is stepping up, clearly. She is not there yet, but she will be, and during this development she will draw some distance between her and Bella, or set some boundaries, Bellas influence on Jill will fade very much.

On the Bella AND Jill path, she is in love with the MC and will not take it without a fight that the MC is with Bella. The signs are clear for me in that direction. I see NO way that she will "share" the MC, why would she? And Bella? She made it clear that she would rather leave the MC than lose the friendship with Jill. And thats how it will go if you decide to still open that door for Jill... at some point (i think at the end of season again, just like after season 2) there will be another choice coming up considered your chosen paths until than. The "others" path will be branched, there are more than clear signs to a solo path for Quinn, Rio, Nicole and Lily maybe too. The first branching already happened for the "others" path. And i think this will evolve during season 3 and at the end you have to decide which of the "other" girls you want to be with, including Zoey and including a new decision regarding Bella or Jill if you on both their paths during Season 3. but i dont see a scenario where Jill would be ok with sharing the MC... if DPC would make such a route, Jills character would be completly ruined. Cause even if she changes now, this would be a change so much out of chracter that it doesnt make any sense at all.

DarkFalco

Jan 18, 2018
I have been playing using Scrappy's mod (up to the Interlude) and during the party it seems to get stuck in a loop with Bella and Jill, where Bella arrives speak to Jill put the head on and then it cuts to her in the Mummy costume and just keeps going around the same 2 scenes? Any ideas of how to fix??

(And yes I know it is my fault for using the mod...)

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I run out of reactions, and since it's the main method I use to interact here, there's gonna be a long post below - sorry in advance xd

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I disagree. He wasn’t really trashing MCs room, he was taking books off the shelves and stacking them on the floor. If he’d been trashing them they would have been all over the room, not in neat piles. I agree he failed to get into the safe, but if he were angry about that then wouldn’t he have trashed Rusty or Jamie’s room, or the kitchen. Why go all the way across the mansion to MCs room and then take things off the shelves?

one of my biggest gripes was that this episode already went out of its way to incorporate flashbacks from other characters too

Quinn's flashback you cannot ignore and Zoey's could have followed suit, though maybe makes hers a few scenes longer if necessary since there might be a little more ground to cover. a Zoey flashback would fit thematically with the rest of the episode and wouldnt feel out of place in the slightest. Seems like a completely missed opportunity by DPC. and a really obvious one at that
I’m not one of the Interlude hater’s but you’re right, it would have worked really well to include her flashback in the various conversations with the MC. I think this would have been a better idea than a separate sub episode. Would have also broken up the free roams a bit more. Two thumbs up for this idea.

Did a cheeky replay of Episode 9, this time with Mod to see if I missed any important branches or hidden scenes and oh boy. Remember this is from Massive DIK perspective and on no serious relationships with anyone.

Initially I didn't wanna give Sally the Derek's special drink, seemed like a makeshift pissjar to troll someone and I don't like such mean pranks, but it's okay to give her that drink trust me.. She mostly enjoyed it and I as player definitely enjoyed it more than not giving it to her lol.

The Haunted Basement is a BAIT! Take the storytelling activity, 10x better and for free! Enjoy! :)
Yeah the Sally thing is fun. She‘s so cute when she naked in the bathroom later.

The haunted basement is worth it on your Sage runs, but otherwise I agree, story time is better.

First off, the new music for this episode was awesome. Every game needs this kind of feature, and the new tracks were fantastic. I genuinely bumped up the music and just kinda grooved during the whole episode. MVMT - More than Friends, what a track. That went right onto my youtube music playlist, just like the one you only hear if you're with Josy during the dorm party.

I really enjoyed the different stages of the party. This is definitely the largest free roam event to date, and I genuinely enjoyed how the night changed and there were new events as the night progressed. I can't wait to play through as the whore we all know you can be ;)
I agree I think he has a done a good job replacing the music. Shame he had to loose the iconic ‘theme’ but what he has used is good.

I agree I thought the variety across the paths was good. My main gripe is with the other path now also splitting into a dozen paths.

If you cheated on the test in the last episode, it looks like Bella just got a clue about it. Somebody memorized the answers but put them in the wrong order. Probably one of the jocks.

View attachment 2248624
I think this happens on every run. I never cheat in game and always get 100% + on classes. I always either hide the cheat information or flush it. Seems dumb to me to go to college and then cheat your way through.

I just finished my playthrough and I don't understand the comments saying that "Sage changed" or that the game became NTR.

From the comments, before playing, I thought that Sage was going to propose a threesome MMF... People on this forum are very dramatic!
People don’t understand what NTR is, but I don’t want tot get into that argument again. As I see it there is only so much stuff that Sage can be suggesting. MMF is possible, I’m not really sure what else she can have in mind, more threesomes apparently… BDSM maybe?

Well I wouldn't go for the first option either, but that's not really NTR either. That's JB sharing HIS LI with you, not the other way around. I'm just not into MMF. It's not a deal breaker for me like MM would be, just not interested. It would be a wasted scene for me. It did seem to be implied from the bathroom scene with Elena that JB might be a cuck so I wouldn't be surprised to see MC get to bang Elena at some point. You can also get part way there with Heather now.
I got the impression from Elena’s comments that she is saying JB like to watch and she likes to be watched. So maybe not a threesome but JB cucking out in the corner Jing his D while MC bangs his girl.

I ain't sharing no girl with the DIKs any time soon. Leave those Arieth's piojos outta my face :sick: :ROFLMAO:

Honestly, Dr PinkCake is pretty vanilla both as a player and as developer, MMF threesomes have only been treated as a gay joke so far in the game, I'd be surprised to see one.
I think there are two MMF threesomes we know about, one with Jamie, Leon and Arieth and I think one other. I don’t think it is out of the question, certainly not with Elena and JB.

I so wanna beat the shit out of Tommy for he make Riona sad:mad:
View attachment 2249076
To be fair he’s just repeating some of Quinn’s bullshit. Rio is sad because she know’s her friend is fucking her over.

View attachment 2249168 View attachment 2249169
WOW and here I was thinking that Bella was around her late 20s like 28 or 29. But now it seems like she is around 36 since the MC just turned 19.
We knew this from the Wine drinking conversation where she says she was at her college 18 years ago.

Don't know how important It will be but It can definitely change MC's life.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was annoyed about this, I’m a 100-110% student, fuck off are they better than me.

Will there be chance of threesome with Isabella and jill
God willing.

You will see a threesome with Quinn and Maya before that.
God willing!

and a threesome with elena and heather tho..
GOD WILLING!

Last edited:

ajajkajadha

Jun 26, 2022
"Others" route showing again why is this game called being a DIK. Aside from Sage, every other girl seems more interesting than the LI's, they can make every moment waaay more pleaseble, up to a point that I don't even feel the need to be dating any girl. Thing's should be just like this, I really don't wanna to make a choice :confused:

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
This Episode more then any previous made me miss a Quick button for "Tasks"
I mean.. How many times can you click the Phone, See all the people you have to talk to, or various extra tasks you can do for them, and remember all of that? Honestly i spent as much time looking at the Task screen as actually playing the game. I lost track on many people i just had to talk to before i could move on.
Add to that how many tasks now happen randomly "it seems" just by stepping in or out of a room. Feels like i lost control of even browsing the free roam sections.
I find the Free roam a boring part of the game, but that is just personal. It was ok early on when you could quickly pass though them on your replays to get new paths or branches. But later when you need to Mix drinks, do shores and do everything in a specific order, it becomes very time consuming.
And now we have more then 8 different branches! So to play a fresh Episode 9 for a specific branch, you have to repeat season 1-2 in 8 different ways.
I feel the game is caving in by it's own weight at this point. If you plan a main story and let all the branches be side stories and never cross the main your good. But if you plan to branch out in 8 (And later more) story lines.. You need to create as many versions of each episode as there are branches. A Trippe A game company would find this hard to keep up with. I expect develop time to increase by the same amount as branches are added. May be DPC is happy as long as cash keeps coming in. But this will be a PITA for all of us trying to play the game until it's finished. (About year 2031 with the going rate)

Anyways.. Please give us a Quick button for tasks... :)

Last edited:

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
Oh I was wondering - does anyone know if music used in scenes is dependent on path/who you are with in the scene? I know some girls always had a "theme", same for tense situations and such, but I wonder if there's like flag for few songs to play during certain scenes, instead of it being completely random or just one particular song.
I find music selection to be huge part of the experience and it sometimes feels like even when no "theme" is playing, the songs in scene are chosen to fit, even when it's few of them.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes