Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Makes me wonder how many episode are left. Overall, this episode has made me really excited for the next one.
Either he's gonna implement a cheating system or we're gonna be stopping around episode 12. I think this update really showed why locking in the love interest already, while making thematic sense, kind of sucks. A good chunk of people can't really explore most of the content in the updates anymore.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Does this go for all DIKs? Whoever gets lowest needs met have altered flavor text? Can anyone confirm? (provided they have interactions this update so not for Nick I guess)
I think John Boy was my lowest and he didn't mention anything of the sort that I remember. Might be because of limited dialogue with him this episode, I'd guess him and Nick don't really comment on it much regardless. Nick had what, two lines the entire thing? I didn't even realize it was him in the clown outfit until I was nearly done.

When I nominated Derek, Leon ended up winning, so that might be it.
Thanks, I'll give it a shot.

blackbishop101

Feb 3, 2019
I'm sorry. You're right, I misremembered. the ep7_jill_talk is the "fight for jill" scene in her room.
Thank you. I am playing with a mod on the Jill path. I tried to switch to Bella and it worked fine, but the dialogue choice in the bench flashback with Jill does not show up, instead Jill walks away devastated all the same. There could be some other variable at play.

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
imagine if we could get a big update every 3-4 months....too bad hes so dead set on working by himself. Next update probably won't be until july......

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
imagine if we could get a big update every 3-4 months....too bad hes so dead set on working by himself. Next update probably won't be until july......
Considering how often side people working on projects wanna shove in their bad fetishes it's honestly kind of a good thing.

skewllewd

Apr 13, 2018
Either he's gonna implement a cheating system or we're gonna be stopping around episode 12. I think this update really showed why locking in the love interest already, while making thematic sense, kind of sucks. A good chunk of people can't really explore most of the content in the updates anymore.
If nothing else, we need a chapter select with branch triggers in a menu form. I wouldn't mind as long as we don't need to replay free roam, those sucks.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I think John Boy was my lowest and he didn't mention anything of the sort that I remember. Might be because of limited dialogue with him this episode, I'd guess him and Nick don't really comment on it much regardless. Nick had what, two lines the entire thing? I didn't even realize it was him in the clown outfit until I was nearly done.

Thanks, I'll give it a shot.
I see. Must be only the 2 most important guys Rusty and Tommy, still interesting that I noticed this, but maybe it was not party planning related and something else affected it. Heck of a coincidence then tho.

By the way did you actually managed to play with Leon not winning? Since Sage and Quinn choose Leon his entry is innevitable and then no matter who I put on stage as 3rd Leon still wins... Can you tell me your choices please?

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
By the way did you actually managed to play with Leon not winning? Since Sage and Quinn choose Leon his entry is innevitable and then no matter who I put on stage as 3rd Leon still wins... Can you tell me your choices please?
I sent up Riona. Everyone else recognizes her as best girl and thus she wins.

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
Considering how often side people working on projects wanna shove in their bad fetishes it's honestly kind of a good thing.
nah. Alls he needs to tell them is he will do the renders, and writing. He will maintain complete control. He wouldn't let anyone add fetishes to his game unless he approves of it.

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
When this game is finally done, i hope he adds voice acting. That would truly elevate this game to the next level. pro voice acting. it would cost a lot of money though.....

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
There's A LOT of work in this one...
Yeah and I got the feeling that even if DPC tried to hire somebody to offload the work, it might not be actually saving time, since first he would need to find someone actually suitable, then onboarding that person to do the job and well...it being just him gives it personal touch and quality for sure, but that still makes wait time sting, especially that last I hear 14-16 episodes was the goal?
Had Bella as my LI choice too, but I might have fucked one teacher too many. Not that I'm complaining tbh, might have done me a favour. EP9 being full of Riona and the Lily/Nicole ending is great too. Nora's on the way too...Jade...
Yeah, I have no idea how he gonna handle all of them lmao, good luck DPC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Night Hacker
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes