Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Mind sharing your party setup?

the place where each character are is random for everyone, only the item for each character is fixed.. so its kinda hard to tell you what to put unless we have the same placement for each character...

bohawq

Feb 18, 2022
Update Patch (S3 Only Interlude to EP 9) what should i do with this patch and S3 Ep 9? CMIIW so i guess update patch is interlude right, i play that then play S3 Ep 9, is that correct?

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Kind of a weird update. It has the feeling of being shorter than previous ones but I'm sure once you get into the nuts and bolts it's the same length as the rest, might have to do with the main focus being on the whole party instead of the party and everything else after. Or maybe it is shorter because of the technical updates needed for the party planner system. What I do know was that the whole lead-in felt kind of rushed in order to get to Halloween faster, sure we don't need a day-by-day but not showing us the resolutions from the last episode in a flashback would've been cool, maybe a hangout or two with Zoey and a minor date with whoever's path your on (or an update to Quinn's restaurant finally for those on Others).

Also if anyone knows how to make Leon win the costume contest let me know.

May 23, 2021
In terms of content, Episode 9 was a 3.5/5 for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
renders looked amazing, (first initial) play-through was okay and story was enjoyable. The party planner mini game set me back a bit. But it wasn't as much of a chore than the old English class mini-game, so there's that. Took a few replays of the episode to really get into it.

But in terms of the lore, I really enjoyed the episode as a 'Halloween Special'. I wouldn't call this a filler episode but it has those vibes? If that makes sense. Like, it's canon, but its a holiday special? Either way, I'm curious to see what DPC has in store for future episodes after this one.

One thing that does concern me though is how early things are becoming linear? Permanent affinity has already been implemented and we've already been forced to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Makes me wonder how many episode are left. Overall, this episode has made me really excited for the next one.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
First party I planned Tommy had the lowest needs met and thus his text said my party wasn't the best while everyone else loved.

Second party I planned Rusty had the lowest needs met and thus his text mentioned my party is not the best, but this time around Tommy praised it.

Does this go for all DIKs? Whoever gets lowest needs met have altered flavor text? Can anyone confirm? (provided they have interactions this update so not for Nick I guess)

P.S. Both parties were with S ranking, can't recall points tho.

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
Kind of a weird update. It has the feeling of being shorter than previous ones but I'm sure once you get into the nuts and bolts it's the same length as the rest, might have to do with the main focus being on the whole party instead of the party and everything else after. Or maybe it is shorter because of the technical updates needed for the party planner system. What I do know was that the whole lead-in felt kind of rushed in order to get to Halloween faster, sure we don't need a day-by-day but not showing us the resolutions from the last episode in a flashback would've been cool, maybe a hangout or two with Zoey and a minor date with whoever's path your on (or an update to Quinn's restaurant finally for those on Others).

Also if anyone knows how to make Leon win the costume contest let me know.
When I nominated Derek, Leon ended up winning, so that might be it.

Jayfcsp

Nov 1, 2017
the place where each character are is random for everyone, only the item for each character is fixed.. so its kinda hard to tell you what to put unless we have the same placement for each character...
Is it really random? From my few playthroughs I thought it depends on your affinity, so there is a different order for Neutral, Dik & Chick path. But maybe it was some weird rng.

AW42011

May 21, 2020
Is there a walkthrough mod that do not modify the saves, so that you can use them with future updates? I just want to see which dialogue options does what to affinity, I don't need any cheats.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes